• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Goddamn...

FDXO8u4XIAEBXdo

www.epicgames.com

Jinx, de League of Legends e Arcane, Chega ao Fortnite Com Toda Sua Aura de Anarquia

Jinx, da série animada Arcane, da Riot Games, está chegando ao Fortnite. Confira o Conjunto Arcane: League of Legends na Loja de Itens. Disponível em 4 de novembro de 2021.

Thanks rpm

Arcane, LoL show on Netflix, comes in November 6th.

Last edited:

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Woah.

Thinking about it... Is this the first time a League character has shown up in something that wasn't made by Riot?

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Oh god, kids are already hooked on Fortnite, just imagine if some actually try LoL after this… their poor addictive minds.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
LoL characters have never made out of Riot games, so this is indeed wild

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Waiting for genetic wieldingmask man from PUBG to come too.

League does have cool characters, would be cool for a collab League season pass.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
LoL has some cool character designs so I'm down for this addition. I would never play LoL itself but I'm interested in the new games/shows they're using to broaden the brand.

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So many cool potential crossovers from other games could happen. I would love to see some Valorant characters, Magic the Gathering characters, and Nier.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
You know there's probably lots of people who buy every skin that comes out. I wonder how much they have spent on the game since release.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
So many cool potential crossovers from other games could happen. I would love to see some Valorant characters, Magic the Gathering characters, and Nier.
I could easily see Valorant & MTG (There's already a MTG X Fortnite card set happening, so I'd imagine a skin tags along).

Square is the only weird one. Outside of fighting games their Japanese stuff hasn't really appeared in too many crossovers.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Putting your characters in Fortnite basically amounts to free advertising of your IP that Epic pays YOU for. It really seems like a no brainer to want to be apart of it with the reach it has.

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I hate that the game that has so much pop culture shit in it is Fortnite of all games.
Iirc the only thing missing now is a Nintendo character right?

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
I think the bigger news is League and Valorant are on EGS. Man, that's so crazy to me that somehow League and Genshin Impact are both on EGS. I wonder how hard Epic has tried to get Blizzard and Call of Duty on EGS. Really wish Genshin would come to Steam at least so I could have all of the achievements on my preferred platform.

As for Jinx, I think they botched her look personally. The clothes are one thing, but her face looks way off. There's no manic energy, she just looks like a Dishonored character (which I guess makes sense because that's just what everyone looks like in the Netflix show). I know it's a promo for the show, but I really wish they would bring the K/DA girls to Fortnite instead, I would've almost definitely bought one or more of them.