• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
MISUn32.png

dSibFsK.png

tMiGVbt.png

2q8aRft.png

SQTNPoy.png

F4hiqRi.png

DRGoXSt.png

hUy0jFz.png

7FIZBRh.png

Credit to Dobkeratops and PhillipCostigan from the Olden' Days.

Discord: https://discord.gg/SDvQ56X

Last edited:

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that Janna, Fizz, Ekko, Azir and Yasuo are garbage champions.

:P

xZoneHunter

Oct 25, 2017
Played a couple matches again last week after not touching the game for a few months. Why did they have to change Zac's ulti? I loved his kit.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Hadn't posted in league OT's in a minute but I'm back to playing regularly so i guess I'm back?

Been playing raka exclusively recently. Feels real cheap but the wins are stacking up nicely so I'll ride it out.

Scratches

Oct 25, 2017
New home, new thread, same old Rito balance team :')

"We'd like to give more room for Galio to play aggressively and be rewarded for high impact plays. [...] Upping the AP ratios on his abilities gives daring Galio players more room to show off their skills, but in exchange we're trimming some of his baseline effectiveness. [...] he might not be the priority pick we've seen in pro play, but he'll have a clear niche in solo queue."

Nice niche.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
wouldn't be surprised if they hotfix galio tbh

in the meantime, i bought him lol

Scratches

Oct 25, 2017
They hotfixed Janna the same day the patch went live, right? They definitely should do something asap with the gargoyle.

Preseason will be fun anyway ;)

Is gnar effective in the jungle?

His clears are slow, he doesn't have built-in sustain and you can't control the passive, so you will move slowly between camps in Mega Gnar form and you won't have the hard CC when needed in ganks or if you get invaded.

I mean, you can jungle with almost anyone if you want and it won't matter in lower ELOs, but the other jungler can abuse you early game and put you and your team really behind.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
DNGKtNSUIAAylfH.jpg

yeah, they straight fucked up lol

hotfixes are great but it's a bit worrying if they start getting lazy about properly testing things, tho not enough evidence of that to give them shit about it just yet heh

also i'm guessing they're in the middle of preseason and shit and might make more mistakes than usual

Pancakes

Oct 25, 2017
How new Galio got through QA is beyond me. Riot doesn't normally let things THIS broken get by.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
How new Galio got through QA is beyond me. Riot doesn't normally let things THIS broken get by.
they said something like in their testing ap galio wasn't reliable enough at getting to the point of oneshotting people with his q to think he'd be overpowered

my bet is still on preseason, i'm guessing their short on staff to test shit two different games at once and are probably being a bit more carefree with live since the world is gonna be upside down in two weeks

remist

Oct 26, 2017
I should have played more ranked. I want the graves skin but i don't think I'm going to make it. :(

vitormg

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Hey guys, ADC main here. This is my second ever post on ResetEra and it gotta be on the thread dedicated to the game I've played the most in my life.

And galio is busted and is definitely getting hotfixed.