• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
It's all in the timing~
y1f4js3.png

...and yes ADC Soraka can be occasionally seen in ARAM.

Acquila

Oct 26, 2017
I cry everytime I see a Veigar not go tank in ARAM.

All you need is your first Lost Chapter upgrade then go full tank. Void Staff is situational somewhere. He can't be bursted, and he can oneshot any DPS threats.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So I got a chat restriction and all my honor removed because I told an adc in ranked to shut up and not blame everyone else for losing his lane and our midlaner that he should at least push his lane when the enemy midlainer is roaming half the time. The funniest thing about this is that the adc had less damage than the thresh support at the end of the game. 5k damage in almost 30 minutes. After complaining for 10 minutes how it's everyones fault but his he lost his lane.

And I get a chat restriction. Fuck this game.

I think I'm out for good. Don't have time for this shit. Playing since the beta but oh well. Was fun (sometimes) I guess.

Deeks

Oct 27, 2017
Tbh I like getting more crates from crates, since I never get S's and there's no way I'm spending rp on them :v

Deleted member 20892

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I got a chat restriction and all my honor removed because I told an adc in ranked to shut up and not blame everyone else for losing his lane and our midlaner that he should at least push his lane when the enemy midlainer is roaming half the time. The funniest thing about this is that the adc had less damage than the thresh support at the end of the game. 5k damage in almost 30 minutes. After complaining for 10 minutes how it's everyones fault but his he lost his lane.

And I get a chat restriction. Fuck this game.

I think I'm out for good. Don't have time for this shit. Playing since the beta but oh well. Was fun (sometimes) I guess.
yeah but how'd you say it?

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
yeah but how'd you say it?
I never insulted anyone. The harshest thing i did was telling the enemy toplane shaco I won the lane against to shut up when he started shittalking after getting fed from my "team members" and my adc to do the same after he was crying and blaming everyone for everything for 10 minutes straight.

the midlaner played like crap (I didn't tell him that outside of reminding him his counterpart is roaming repeatedly). He forced himself to stay positive even after we lost 5 objectives and our adc basically being nonexistent (which the stats proved afterwards. Hard) and I told him it's pretty much done, which lead to him describing me as toxic. I argued against that, which as usual leads to everyone being more focused on arguing than playing and we lost anyway. In come the reports I guess. And it worked for them lol.
This system is laughable.

Janna OP

Oct 25, 2017
i call people mental degenerate dickless fucktards but i dont get chat restricted

must be pretty bad lul

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
I never insulted anyone. The harshest thing i did was telling the enemy toplane shaco I won the lane against to shut up when he started shittalking after getting fed from my "team members" and my adc to do the same after he was crying and blaming everyone for everything for 10 minutes straight.

the midlaner played like crap (I didn't tell him that outside of reminding him his counterpart is roaming repeatedly). He forced himself to stay positive even after we lost 5 objectives and our adc basically being nonexistent (which the stats proved afterwards. Hard) and I told him it's pretty much done, which lead to him describing me as toxic. I argued against that, which as usual leads to everyone being more focused on arguing than playing and we lost anyway. In come the reports I guess. And it worked for them lol.
This system is laughable.
Fuck this game indeed. Riot thinks this is kindergarten. The game isn't even fun to play anymore. Game is dependant on bot lane.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Don't they email the violating chat logs?

Share it here.

Yeah, the log would be nice to see.

i call people mental degenerate dickless fucktards but i dont get chat restricted

must be pretty bad lul

telling someone to shut up isn't enough to get you chat restricted lol
Maybe next time at least one of you should quote or tag me so I can see someone is responding lol. Took a bit until they were able to mail it to me after I requested it.
Here you go:

2 against 1 (Pantheon): i have
[All] 2 against 1 (Pantheon): lmao
[All] 2 against 1 (Pantheon): nice timing

No mia from midlaner

2 against 1 (Pantheon): ...
2 against 1 (Pantheon): nice mia mid
2 against 1 (Pantheon): xerath how about you do anything while he roams the shit out of my lane
2 against 1 (Pantheon): hes been here twice now

Cait starts complaining

2 against 1 (Pantheon): then farm

Goes mid instead and dies.

2 against 1 (Pantheon): what are you doing mid now
2 against 1 (Pantheon): im afk splitpushing

Context: At this point cait already complained for 5 minutes she can't to anything bot and that it's the support, jungler and my fault (the toplaner) and that she needs farm.

2 against 1 (Pantheon): THEN FARM
2 against 1 (Pantheon): its your damn fault you lost botlane noone elses

I panth ult mid, Xerath lets me die.

2 against 1 (Pantheon): right
2 against 1 (Pantheon): let me afk farm then

Xerath starts accusing me of being toxic and spams pings. Totally good teamplay am I right.

2 against 1 (Pantheon): stfu xerath
2 against 1 (Pantheon): toxic?
2 against 1 (Pantheon): stop pinging senselessly
2 against 1 (Pantheon): right
2 against 1 (Pantheon): no reason

I get asked why I died

2 against 1 (Pantheon): me and kayn both engaged in the teamfight getting them low hp and you jerked off at tower with 3 people against a single shaco
2 against 1 (Pantheon): like seriously
2 against 1 (Pantheon): again
2 against 1 (Pantheon): fucking joke

Here Xerath claims everything went perfect because we lost one less than them in some suicide attack while they pushed a turret elsewhere

2 against 1 (Pantheon): totally perfect
2 against 1 (Pantheon): and 0 objectives
2 against 1 (Pantheon): cool
2 against 1 (Pantheon): yes rly

Now cait asks what the problem is. After bitching for half the game.

2 against 1 (Pantheon): the problem is you lost your botlane 2n2 and youre blaming anyone but yourself
2 against 1 (Pantheon): .....

Xerath claims we will outscale them lategame. Which just isn't true. We lost a teamfight and I go:

2 against 1 (Pantheon): nice scaling breh
2 against 1 (Pantheon): i was cornered anyway

Now they tell me I fed the toplane Shaco

2 against 1 (Pantheon): i had my shaco at 0/4
2 against 1 (Pantheon): then your midlaner started roaming hardcore and you didnt even push the damn lane

Xerath says my behaviour is sad

[All] 2 against 1 (Pantheon): not even pushing your lane when the enemy midlaner is roaming half the time is sad indeed

Shaco starts trash talking and I'm already tilted as fuck at this point.

[All] 2 against 1 (Pantheon): shut up shaco you lost your lane so hard you had to be babysitted by 2 people at once
[All] 2 against 1 (Pantheon): he went 0/4 in 9 mins
2 against 1 (Pantheon): baiting what? he got fed off your ass
[All] 2 against 1 (Pantheon): lol my team feeding the shit out of you afterwards isnt really the same shaco

Nexus explodes.

The end.
That's what I got a chat restriction for. I didn't insult anyone. Was I a bit passive agressive? Sure. But not worse than any of the people I played with. The jungler Kayn said nothing over the whole game and was the only one contributing anything to the match.

Again. Fuck this game and it's dumb as fuck rules. I've been playing for ages, spending some dough as well and that's how they treat a longtime customer. Giving restrictions and removing honor over fucking nothing.

Last edited:

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Dunno man. Sounds pretty dishonorable. The whole point of the honor system is so that you are nice and supportive. If you're not, you don't get honor. It's not like you're banned.

Seems reasonable to me.

Janna OP

Oct 25, 2017
wait u werent even banned? LMAO bunch of pansies on this site quitting over losing fucking honor lol

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah i thought you were banned. Who gives a fuck about some meaningless honor system and not being able to chat for a few games?

Mzril

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Remember all my ranting about the Hunter's Machete vs Talisman stuff.

Well guess what they're changing.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dunno man. Sounds pretty dishonorable. The whole point of the honor system is so that you are nice and supportive. If you're not, you don't get honor. It's not like you're banned.

Seems reasonable to me.
What was dishonorable about that? And how am I getting a chat restriction over that? I tried my best on my lane, I told our adc to not blame everyone and just farm if she needs farm, I came mid with my ult 2 times despite the midlaner doing absolutely nothing while the enemy midlaner was roaming constantly...Like what am I supposed to do here?

wait u werent even banned? LMAO bunch of pansies on this site quitting over losing fucking honor lol

Yeah i thought you were banned. Who gives a fuck about some meaningless honor system and not being able to chat for a few games?
Maybe read then? I clearly stated I lost honor and got a chat restriction, not that I got banned. The problem here is this shit piles up and if I get this stuff for the same nonsense reasons as this time a few more times I might as well get banned.
And y'all still have a problem with finding the reply button it seems.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
What was dishonorable about that? And how am I getting a chat restriction over that? I tried my best on my lane, I told our adc to not blame everyone and just farm if she needs farm, I came mid with my ult 2 times despite the midlaner doing absolutely nothing while the enemy midlaner was roaming constantly...Like what am I supposed to do here?

Those are your actions. You didn't get restricted for your actions.

Let's say you're having a bad game, and this is what you see from your teammate:

"Nice timing"
"Nice MIA"
"Do something"
"What are you doing"
"Your fault"
"Stfu"
"Fucking joke"
"0 objectives, nice"
"You're the problem"
"I did good, you sucked"
"Shut up"

They might be right, but would you want to ever play a game with them again? I mean, you're going to lose 40-50% of your games. People will make bad plays, bad decisions.

Imagine you were playing basketball at the park and any time you missed a shot, were in a bad position, had a shot blocked, etc. some jerk made some snide remark about it. Do you want to be that guy?

Your life though, of course...

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Those are your actions. You didn't get restricted for your actions.

Let's say you're having a bad game, and this is what you see from your teammate:

"Nice timing"
"Nice MIA"
"Do something"
"What are you doing"
"Your fault"
"Stfu"
"Fucking joke"
"0 objectives, nice"
"You're the problem"
"I did good, you sucked"
"Shut up"

They might be right, but would you want to ever play a game with them again? I mean, you're going to lose 40-50% of your games. People will make bad plays, bad decisions.

Imagine you were playing basketball at the park and any time you missed a shot, were in a bad position, had a shot blocked, etc. some jerk made some snide remark about it. Do you want to be that guy?

Your life though, of course...
"Nice timing" was in all chat to the enemy jungler coming in at the right time. It was a compliment lol.
"Nice mia" is harmless.
"stfu" was after he ping spammed me. I wasn't the toxic one here.
"fucking joke" was in response to them flat out letting Kayn and me die and 3 people getting away low hp for no reason.
"you're the problem" was an answer to her seriously asking what's my problem after her crying for like 15 minutes straight.
"and 0 objectives" was in response to him acting like we accomplished something while we lost objectives.
I never said "I did good, you sucked" I told them that I won my lane after they accused me of feeding my opponent. I was defending myself against baseless accusations, nothing more nothing less.
I just told the enemy Shaco my team fed him when the nexus was already exploding, meaning it had no impact on the game.
I told a trash talking enemy shaco to "shut up", not my team.

Most of the other quotes came from answering to someone who complained for half the damn game blaming everyone and their mother for her faults. I didn't tell Xerath once that he was playing bad, just that he should at least push his lane when Swain is roaming. Didn't even even tell Cait that even tho she dealt less damage than Thresh. I don't do those things.

Last edited:

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
"Nice timing" was in all chat to the enemy jungler coming in at the right time. It was a compliment lol.
"Nice mia" is harmless.
"stfu" was after he ping spammed me. I wasn't the toxic one here.
"fucking joke" was in response to them flat out letting Kayn and me die and 3 people getting away low hp for no reason.
"you're the problem" was an answer to her seriously asking what's my problem after her crying for like 15 minutes straight.
"and 0 objectives" was in response to him acting like we accomplished something while we lost objectives.
I never said "I did good, you sucked" I told them that I won my lane after they accused me of feeding my opponent. I was defending myself against baseless accusations, nothing more nothing less.
I just told the enemy Shaco my team fed him when the nexus was already exploding, meaning it had no impact on the game.
I told a trash talking enemy shaco to "shut up", not my team.

Most of the other quotes came from answering to someone who complained for half the damn game blaming everyone and their mother for her faults. I didn't tell Xerath once that he was playing bad, just that he should at least push his lane when Swain is roaming. Didn't even even tell Cait that even tho she dealt less damage than Thresh. I don't do those things.

Huh, yeah it doesn't seem that bad. And really, if you got restricted for that I would think they must be handing those things out like candy from what I see people typing.

I'd just chalk it up as shit happens and move on, don't let it get under your skin.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Huh, yeah it doesn't seem that bad. And really, if you got restricted for that I would think they must be handing those things out like candy from what I see people typing.

I'd just chalk it up as shit happens and move on, don't let it get under your skin.
I've been snarky for sure, but that doesn't warrant this imo.
And yeah, guess that's the only option. Or just not play lol.

Stone Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I've been snarky for sure, but that doesn't warrant this imo.
And yeah, guess that's the only option. Or just not play lol.
Riot doesn't punish people over one game unless you get flagged by the automatic system - and you need to do stuff like call people retarded for that.

Odds are you have been consistently toxic recently and you got a slap on the wrist for it.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Riot doesn't punish people over one game unless you get flagged by the automatic system - and you need to do stuff like call people retarded for that.

Odds are you have been consistently toxic recently and you got a slap on the wrist for it.
Odds are that's untrue. I don't call people retards or anything of the sort. Never have, never will.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/05/red-post-collection-quick-gameplay.html
  • Reworking Essence Reaver to function as a standalone item. It'll still reward combat patterns that combine auto attacks and spellcasts, but without a dependency on crit.
  • A new B.F. upgrade, Stormrazor, that makes your first attacks in combat more impactful.
  • Changing Last Whisper and its upgrades back to total armor penetration. This makes it a better scalar for AD and flat armor penetration builds, since it provides better value against non-armor-stacking champs.
  • With the switch back to total penetration, Lord Dominik's Regards no longer needs the extra boost against tanks the Giant Slayer passive used to offer, so we're removing the effect (and Giant Slayer).
  • A Domination keystone, Hail of Blades, with similar goals as Stormrazor
  • Simple efficiency buffs to Blade of the Ruined King and The Bloodthirster
giphy.gif

Wibblewozzer

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Odds are that's untrue. I don't call people retards or anything of the sort. Never have, never will.
I think you missed the point. They weren't saying you explicitly were using that language but instead you have shown the same aggressive attitude as your chat log shows over a larger number of matches. The point is that it wasn't this single match that likely triggered the result you received. And I find it unlikely this is the first and only time you've had this attitude in the chat since you don't seem to show remorse and find it fairly appropriate and within reasonable bounds.

Jarsonot mentioned that if you take most of what you said in that chat log and consider if you were a teammate if you would look upon you favorably they very likely wouldn't. If you get negative feedback on most of your matches from teammates then it's natural you'll get punished.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think you missed the point. They weren't saying you explicitly were using that language but instead you have shown the same aggressive attitude as your chat log shows over a larger number of matches. The point is that it wasn't this single match that likely triggered the result you received. And I find it unlikely this is the first and only time you've had this attitude in the chat since you don't seem to show remorse and find it fairly appropriate and within reasonable bounds.

Jarsonot mentioned that if you take most of what you said in that chat log and consider if you were a teammate if you would look upon you favorably they very likely wouldn't. If you get negative feedback on most of your matches from teammates then it's natural you'll get punished.
And I explained Jarsonot the context of said messages and he/she agreed with me that it doesn't sound that bad then.
These messages didn't result out of a vacuum.
I only get to this kind of behaviour when my "teammates" are massive assholes, i.e. writing worse shit than anything I wrote there. If this warrants chat restrictions then half of League shouldn't be able to chat anymore.

Wibblewozzer

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
And I explained Jarsonot the context of said messages and he/she agreed with me that it doesn't sound that bad then.
These messages didn't result out of a vacuum.
I only get to this kind of behaviour when my "teammates" are massive assholes, i.e. writing worse shit than anything I wrote there. If this warrants chat restrictions then half of League shouldn't be able to chat anymore.
I don't disagree that they should also be punished. And perhaps they end up also getting punished.

If I was in a match and saw both sides of the conversation I'd report both parties most likely.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
Rerolled into a Zombie Brand skin, and have been thinking about getting Brand, so figured this was a sign and I got him.

Holy Moly the damage. He's a lot of fun, and I regret nothing. I'd heard you can do most damage on team even as support, and yup. You sure can. Think I'm gonna be spamming him for awhile.

My go-to champs:
TOP: garen, tahm, Heimerdinger. Practicing
Camille
JUNGLE(rarely play): eve, ...
MID: Morgana, fizz, Heimer, ziggs, brand(?)
ADC(rarely play): mf, Ashe, tristana
SUPPORT: soraka, tahm, morg, sona, brand

I've got a lot of champions I never play. =)

Oct 26, 2017
I've been having some frustrating games as of about 2 patches ago and I can't diagnose what the heck is going on. My game "freezes" as if I'm lagging, but I still see minions and champions moving around, kind of, but the game doesn't really respond to my commands. Then it all rubberbands into place. Sometimes it is just a quick second, and other times it can go on for 10 seconds. Whenever it happens, my pings stays a rock solid 23 ms. However, when I am in discord with a buddy, I sometimes notice his voice go robotic. Not always...but sometimes. I'm just confused on how my internet could be the problem if my ping never drops at all...?

Frustrating loss I just had as a jungle teemo. I had a nice triple kill counter gank on bot, and all sorts of other beautiful highlights. Didn't matter though, because I kept freezing all over the place. I still ended with most kills, but we lost.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been having some frustrating games as of about 2 patches ago and I can't diagnose what the heck is going on. My game "freezes" as if I'm lagging, but I still see minions and champions moving around, kind of, but the game doesn't really respond to my commands. Then it all rubberbands into place. Sometimes it is just a quick second, and other times it can go on for 10 seconds. Whenever it happens, my pings stays a rock solid 23 ms. However, when I am in discord with a buddy, I sometimes notice his voice go robotic. Not always...but sometimes. I'm just confused on how my internet could be the problem if my ping never drops at all...?

Frustrating loss I just had as a jungle teemo. I had a nice triple kill counter gank on bot, and all sorts of other beautiful highlights. Didn't matter though, because I kept freezing all over the place. I still ended with most kills, but we lost.

Sounds like its your computer if your buddies voice goes robotic on discord

Did you update your windows recently? I hear the new update is causing various issues

Smugness

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
unknown.png

Why isn't anyone happy for me goddamnit

Check your logs for packet loss. I had the same issue w/ apparent missed commands and frame skipping. I checked my logs and it turned out my connection was jittering and dropping packets hardcore. A reset of my modem and router did the trick.

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/209765743-Connection-Troubleshooting-Log-Reader

Mzril

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I gotta say I'm liking these jg changes. It's less about early game pathing and more about mid game objective management.

The camp timers decreasing opens many new routes, BUT they do need to still tweak gold scaling to match that early to mid game shift, else you run the risk of stuff like Shyvanna being absolutely broken again.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for tips, everyone. I used the test, and I had terrible jitter. Now to figure out how to fix it since my normal speed tests are fine.

Holy shit. And packet loss out the wazoo.

Last edited:

Stone Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I gotta say I'm liking these jg changes. It's less about early game pathing and more about mid game objective management.

The camp timers decreasing opens many new routes, BUT they do need to still tweak gold scaling to match that early to mid game shift, else you run the risk of stuff like Shyvanna being absolutely broken again.
Gold is going down to compensate for that.

Mzril

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gold is going down to compensate for that.

Yes but the exp vs gold is more tilted towards more exp in the "new" jg which means a nerf to item based jglers like Hec, Kaisa and a buff to lvl based jglers like Shyvanna, Udyr, Amumu. If jg as a whole has the same amount of power, but the changes make it more exp focused giving less gold overall, level scaling stuff like Shyvanna gets more OP than say triforce/duskblade reliant stuff.

Especially if the new jg focus is less on early ganking. There's a lot to screw up here.

Deleted member 16365

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Since we're at MSIs I've been going back and watching older high level matches on YouTube. I noticed that Jinx gets banned a lot which got me curious so I bought her. After spending the weekend with her as my main, I'm worried that I might one-trick because it's far too much fun playing as her. My playstyle and her abilities really mesh.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So my friends and I started playing ranked flex, we were on silver last season , we were cool playing until one finished his promos and placed gold.

I can no longer play with him since I placed bronze III and him Gold 5, he was silver 2. so yeah rip ranked flex

Oct 26, 2017
unknown.png

Why isn't anyone happy for me goddamnit

Check your logs for packet loss. I had the same issue w/ apparent missed commands and frame skipping. I checked my logs and it turned out my connection was jittering and dropping packets hardcore. A reset of my modem and router did the trick.

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/209765743-Connection-Troubleshooting-Log-Reader
I was getting about a 55/100 network rating. I had an Eve jungle game where we lost with me getting S-....I was not happy. Playing Eve is not easy with packet loss and jitter. I finally had a technician out and I think I'm back to normal!

Siyou

Oct 27, 2017
Had the most awkward game of my life. I play solo/duo ranked as support and generally find myself getting and giving requests to decent adcs. Him and I played games together every so often, then we stopped for a while, no reasoning. About 2 weeks later he sends me a game invite, he's now jungle main and he refuses to give mid blue buff because they don't 'deserve' it. Come after the game I removed him and blocked him from my list, because he was showing signs of toxicity. So last night I go to play support and he's in my game, and on my team, as adc. We don't acknowledge each other. He decides to listlessly farm in areas without wards nearby. He ended the game 0/6/0 and blamed everyone else for his loss. It was painful to be in, but interesting at the same time. Has anyone else had something like this happen?

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Since we're at MSIs I've been going back and watching older high level matches on YouTube. I noticed that Jinx gets banned a lot which got me curious so I bought her. After spending the weekend with her as my main, I'm worried that I might one-trick because it's far too much fun playing as her. My playstyle and her abilities really mesh.

I've played a lot of jinx but she feels so great right now. I get a IE, Runaan's, and RFC then it's just rocket city.