• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
Same. They've got me curious with their teasers. They've talked about wanting to introduce new gameplay and how he's a playmaker. Feel there's gonna be some weird mechanic with deaths or kills.

Oct 26, 2017
ADC Thresh is gross in ARAM. Just got an S+ with him. Thought we were doomed because they had 3 ADCs, but those squishies fell apart under my wrath.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Yoooo Pyke looks awesome, I'm really liking his kit. Though his passive being Tahm's E is rather funny.
What's the range on his w though? Can he do, E, W to set it up?

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
He looks crazy strong, and fun - to play AS.

Maybe not so fun to play AGAINST.

Gap closer, hook, gap closer ult, speed & invisibility, slow...

Can he use his stundash through walls, I wonder? If so, he can slow with q, run away fast and invisible, and then jump over a wall. Even if he can't jump over a wall, he'll be quite the escape artist as a solo laner.

Foxdrop did a video on his jingling potential, and yeah - invisibly come in, hook, stun, and share the kill.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
So is he intended to be built tank? Do his abilities scale off AD or AP?

They mention somewhere in his abilities page that he's fairly squishy.

"His high mobility is also offset by low survivability: Pyke is easily punished if he dives deep for a kill he can't quite finish. "

Seems more like a mobile assassin (with a good amount of cc) type.

Edit: and I don't think we have any numbers on anything yet, as far as scaling or mana or cool downs etc.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, the official LoL page posted his abilities in its facebook stories.

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
I'm diggin' his kit.

Would imagine his Q has high cooldown or low damage making him nonviable in a solo lane since he can't clear/trade. Would also imagine he's squishy as hell too so no way you can just engage if the team is protecting there carries.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
So is he actually supposed to be a support? With a kit like that I feel like he wasn't designed with botlane as main focus (though it should work fine there too).

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
I'm diggin' his kit.

Would imagine his Q has high cooldown or low damage making him nonviable in a solo lane since he can't clear/trade. Would also imagine he's squishy as hell too so no way you can just engage if the team is protecting there carries.

Maybe his E is good for waveclear, but then you can't use it as an escape, like Fizz's E.

Of course, you could w and run away, or slow and run away...

Stone Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
So is he actually supposed to be a support? With a kit like that I feel like he wasn't designed with botlane as main focus (though it should work fine there too).
Yes it's a support. Considering other hooks and dashes, his cooldowns are likely gonna be pretty high so I don't see him working on other roles.

jar155

Dec 5, 2017
I must be crazy, but I've jumped back into this game and I'm playing a match or two most nights. I can't believe how badly my skills eroded away, but I'm seeing moments where the mechanics are coming back (like winning a 1v1 against Jax as Nami under my turret). It's just really hard to re-integrate with the changes, and I can't believe how bad I am at positioning in fights and in hectic moments during laning right now.

For once I was platinum, now I am bronze. For real. I expect to re-adapt and climb quickly, however.

Jarsonot

Oct 27, 2017
I wish you could write a note tagged to each friend... Going through friends list I don't remember who some of them are, though I know I know them irl. =)

mgtn

Feb 27, 2018
I'am Really excited to try a new build in Jhin with 8.11 Patch.

Conqueror +Infinity Edge+Storm Razor+Guinsoo+Rapid Fire Cannon+DuskBlade.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Me too
That update cant get here soon enough XD
Sucks my brother will miss it hut the new adc changes will catch him off guard

Also football rammus skin is clever

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
So where's everyone been playing the new champ? I saw a top that didn't go well.
I saw him in a few of my ARAM matches.
I'll say this: Either there is a bug or when he does his W where he turns invisble, he remains invisible until he attacks cuz he'd suddenly pop up at one of my team mates in one game I played O_o
Still what's his suggested build? Straight AD Pen assassination?

Janna OP

Oct 25, 2017
pyke sucks balls lol

terrible base stats means everyone bullies him and hooking someone is actually bad because they turn and blow you up.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
The Rito gods did not believe in the you that believed in them.
Clearly didn't believe hard enough. :(

On the other hand, 70% off the Order of the Lotus Karma skin in My Shop. Didn't have any skins for her yet, so that's nice and only 292 RP I guess. Got a skin for most of my supports, only missing a Nami skin atm.

Brewster123

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA
lPfz3sR.png

I'm pretty happy with my shop... Definitely getting the Orianna. I might pick up Vel'koz's and Singed's skins too.