• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Like Better Call Saul, not an angle of the story I've ever really wondered about.

I liked BCS for a couple seasons but the last one just felt like pure time wasting. The "look how smart Mike is" montages and various hustles / menial jobs that Jimmy works were cool at first but not just feel like treading water to forestall arriving at the point that BB starts at.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The title instantly reminds me that Jesse's final scene was hampered because it felt like a tie-in for Need For Speed lol

I'll probably watch this day 1 anyway, Better Call Saul is one of my favorite shows right now so I'm ready for whatever Vince Gilligan has

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Loving BCS and down for anything in this universe, Vince hasn't let me down yet.

The title instantly reminds me that Jesse's final scene was hampered because it felt like a tie-in for Need For Speed lol

I remember legitimately laughing out loud when the first commercial after the show ended was for Need For Speed.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Like Better Call Saul, not an angle of the story I've ever really wondered about.

I liked BCS for a couple seasons but the last one just felt like pure time wasting. The "look how smart Mike is" montages and various hustles / menial jobs that Jimmy works were cool at first but not just feel like treading water to forestall arriving at the point that BB starts at.
Yup. Unpopular Opinion but I think BCS is a total waste of time.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Jessie was the worst thing about the show the last couple of seasons, but I'd give it a go. Got bored of BCS.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man I don't know if I want this. I loved the ending to breaking bad. This could retroactively screw that ending up

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There could have been police right around the next corner. Or there could have been an unfettered, free future for him. I personally would like to think he got away, because he paid his dues tenfold. I like to believe he got away. I don't really know in terms of what he should be doing as a career. I just hope he would get away, and meet somebody nice, and not be a criminal anymore and not face those horrors that he faced. I always liked that character. I always had a soft spot for him.

^Vince Gilligan on Jesse Pinkman, a while back.

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
This actually reveals that Jessie was a Jedi all along, Bitch.
ot2cz.jpg

Yeah, Midichlorians!

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'll watch this anyway, but I tuned into Breaking Bad primarily for Cranston. Aaron Paul and the Jessie storylines were the weaker parts of the show for me.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought Jesse had a good ending. Not all that interested in a continuation but I guess we'll see how it turns out.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I'll watch this anyway, but I tuned into Breaking Bad primarily for Cranston. Aaron Paul and the Jessie storylines were the weaker parts of the show for me.

I tuned in for Cranston but stayed for Aaron Paul. By the end of the show I cared about Jessie significantly more than I did Walter. That scene where Andrea dies got to me man.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Ehhh. Not sure I needed to see where Jessie ended up. His last scene is honestly one of the best open ended "imagine for yourself where he ends up" type of endings I've seen in television. I hope they know what they're doing reopening that book.

Oct 28, 2017
I felt the ending was pretty lackluster for Jesse, i would have liked at least some closure about what happens with him, so I'm stoked for this

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Let's goo!

Jesse is the only person that needed closure, I'm sure it will be worth the BCS delay for this.

Also, someone on reddit said that it was listed for October 11th.

Source

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
It could be a movie about Walt's boss from the carwash with the massive eyebrows and I'd still watch it as long as Gilligan was writing/directing

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
The last season of Better Call Saul was really sour to me due to personal circumstances, to the point that I didn't really enjoy it.
That being said, I'll watch this day 1