• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alethiometer

alt account
Banned
May 29, 2018
Video

hlfqmnm7nrr11.jpg

JHA6ULA.jpg

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As always, remember that superhero costumes never look as good in set photos as they do in the film, where tens of millions of dollars in post production have happened.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Wow that's weird I thought it was this

dirt-pile.jpg

(is that a black or really dark blue on the new suit?)

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how long it will take MJ to figure out who Spiderman is? They are getting pretty close in that first pic lol

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That looks pretty cool. I think the Homecoming costume is perfect, but like that it doesn't have long red gloves for a change.

Did he have a white spider on his back in his previous costume? I don't remember.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Was it not black before? It just looks like spider man to me. Not like I've watched the movie dozens of times to memorize all the details.
I mean, you don't need to watch the movie a bunch (or even at all, there are plenty of posters) to know the colour of the main characters suit.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how long it will take MJ to figure out who Spiderman is? They are getting pretty close in that first pic lol

I think she already knows.

she gave him a look at the end of Homecoming that I took as her already being at the very least suspicious

Same, especially given that she has a crush on Peter and has been stalking him while keeping tabs.

Chances are that she saw him changing into Spider-Man.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Huh I really want to see this in motion and I hope it has the big spider on the chest like the superior suit

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Oh we doing 90's Spider-Man colors?
I'm down..
Well it wasn't really black back then, there was still hints of blue.

This was the poster in my room growing up
4385908.jpg

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks very similar to the Alex Ross redesign he proposed years ago.

d990d449b86688031b16b23674a6fc8c.jpg

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I was expecting official art OP, kinda shitty way to spoil it for myself.

EDIT: actually, that's on me, I didn't see 'leak' in the title. Damnit.