• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OniBaka

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
312445980652077070.png

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
...........now that's a good idea!
It'll piss a load of people off who just want classic looks that's for sure hahaha.

I think that all the three changes that I suggested are plausible, they'll do bearded Dante because bearded protagonists are a trend these days, undercut Nero as a homage to DmC Dante, and long haired Vergil... because... uh... yeah.. if they're changing Nero and Dante then they'll go all the way in and change Vergil while they're at it.

Just That Simple

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
It'll piss a load of people off who just want classic looks that's for sure hahaha.

I think that all the three changes that I suggested are plausible, they'll do bearded Dante because bearded protagonists are a trend these days, undercut Nero as a homage to DmC Dante, and long haired Vergil... because... uh... yeah.. if they're changing Nero and Dante then they'll go all the way in and change Vergil while they're at it.
Long haired Vergil to get the JRPG Sephiroth crowd... or something.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Bearded Dante?

I get the feeling he would look like a demon hunting Santa in really good shape but I can dig it.

tiandrad

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know what I'm looking forward to more. Devil May Cry 5 reveal or the easy allies reaction to Devil May Cry 5 reveal.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
why they are going to have 'Devil May Cry V' there but other Capcom games as ??? And From as ???
Not even Resident Evil 2 and that was already announced

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
it's Fake

Red Dead Redemption! One?

And the list should be complate with Names of the games

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously guys? The "leak" lists RDR and out of all the unannounced titles with question marks, it lists Devil May Cry V.
Shit, it would've been more believable had they removed the RDR bit and added RE2make as Capcom's announced title.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
I can't believe ERA (or anyone else for that matter) STILL falls for "E3 list leaks" in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.