[LEAK] Massive Devil May Cry 5 Info (Potential heavy spoilers inside!)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Son of Sparda, Nov 26, 2017.

1. ShamelessZeroMain

ShamelessZeroMain Banned Member

The effects are greattttt

2. Oh my

3. Caiops

Caiops Member

No info about new weapons, i'm curious what they will come with this time.

4. EDeadman94

EDeadman94 Member

Hmmm

5. Seyavesh

Seyavesh Member

[​IMG]

6. ShamelessZeroMain

I'm a mega man fan too so it's even worse

7. Chamber

Chamber Member

Would a return to DMC1 Dante's personality be considered jarring? Because that's what I'm hoping for.

8. This is what I'd normally expect as well
    Which is why I would be extra pleasantly surprised if he was playable in the base game

Even then, I just wanna see those interactions between Nero and Vergil. Just thinking of the kind of father son bonding those two would have.

9. FelipeMGM

FelipeMGM Member

I feel why you would trust him because of that, but man, that RE7 stuff was floating around everywhere behind the curtains for awhile (together with Dead Rising 4), a lot of people knew. Doesnt mean they would know here

I say that from experience too, I got some word for RE7 beforehand as well, but managed to get 0 info on anything DMC reaching the same folks

10. SunhiLegend

SunhiLegend The Legend Continues Member

11. ShamelessZeroMain

seriously guys listen to what he says

taking shots at me isn't gonna do shit

12. Playsage

Playsage Member

Maybe they will make him more consistent with his characterization from end of 3 and 1

13. Biosnake

Biosnake Member

" Now I done grew up round some people living their life in bottles, Granddaddy had the DMC5 leak every day in Chicago"

14. ColdVergil

ColdVergil Member

Not really. You have like 40 games lol.

15. benbeau

benbeau Member

[​IMG]

I would've taken DmC2.

But hooooooooly shiiiiit, if this all turns out to be true.

16. Vroadstar

Vroadstar Member

Because alcohol taste better than tears

17. Icolin

Icolin Member

18. KZXcellent

KZXcellent Member

19. ShamelessZeroMain

We got over 100 lmao

But all we've gotten in 7 years is sub-par collections and cancelled games

You guys got the ninja th- oh shit

Yeah that's worse you guys definitely have it worse

20. Sargerus

Sargerus Member

21. Zero-ELEC

Zero-ELEC Member

[​IMG]

22. IHaveIce

IHaveIce Member

Discussing Shamelesszeromain is discussing the OP since he said not everything in there is correct :P

Well let's see I recently repleayed DMC4 and am glad to read they want to change stuff about the style system.

The leveldesign stuff and ps exlusivity is not that great imo

23. SweetNicole

SweetNicole Community Manager Administrator

We have asked ShamelessZeroMain to substantiate his claims to us privately. So far we have received no cooperation. This user has also accumulated multiple warnings and bans in the past for trolling and posting in bad faith. Should our requests continue to be ignored, he will be permanently banned.

For now, please return to discussing the OP.

24. Dahbomb

Dahbomb Community Resettler Member

25. TsuWave

TsuWave Member

this sounds so sexy. i miss DMC.

edit - hold up. i only read the OP but it seems like this thread has been a wild ride

26. Dreamboum

Dreamboum Member

Nah I feel it’s his best personality. Cocky with a brain.

27. ShamelessZeroMain

I said it's gonna to take me a while to search through the dudes evidence cause this was in a discord chat and it was from a month ago, i can't get it in a matter of seconds smh

Not to sound rude but.. yeah.

28. CorrisD

CorrisD Member

It will be interesting to see how this turns out, especially if it turns out this was pulled for half a year to keep for E3.

I loved the aesthetic, atmosphere, and general gameplay of DMC1, and the series has never really hit that height again for me, DMC3 was close. I didn’t enjoy DMC4 that much, and tbh I don’t really feel much of an urge to play as these other characters they keep giving us, Dante is the badass that these other characters really don’t compare to.

It’s amazing how often that is someone’s excuse for their dramatic posts on gaming forums, especially when their account is suddenly on the line.

29. Boke18

Boke18 Member

WHEW!

Anyway. yea I can't wait to see what comes of this.

30. Emka

Emka Member

After Uncle Dante, get ready for Daddy Vergil.

31. Bhonar

Bhonar Member

I hope the part about "broader appeal" is true. I don't want to play a hardcore difficult game anymore at my age.

Or at the very least have an Easy difficulty setting.

I hope the game is like DmC

32. LowParry

LowParry Member

Remember guys. Keyword: Smooth.

33. MizerMan

MizerMan Member

34. KZXcellent

KZXcellent Member

Don't drink and post, kids.

35. -PyramidSong

-PyramidSong Member

Shameless baby what is you doing ?

36. Caiops

Caiops Member

37. Neptonic

Neptonic Member

38. SweetNicole

SweetNicole Community Manager Administrator

39. yap

yap Member

So with the more open areas and "new camera", if the leak is correct, we can assume this means the fixed camera is gone now? Much welcome change if true.

40. ColdVergil

ColdVergil Member

Lets get back to the info. Man, confrontation between Nero and Vergil has me hyped. I bet Vergil gonna stab Nero right away.

41. TRN

TRN Banned Member

I hope its more dark and serious like dmc 1.

42. ShamelessZeroMain

• User was banned for a long history of trolling. We also found his alt account.
    Sounds cool
    Vergil coming back is hype on it's own

43. kc44135

kc44135 Member

This leak is very exciting, and filled with lots of really cool stuff. It sounds like this will be a true continuation of the DMC we all know and love, with smart tweaks, improvements, and innovations (improved camera, streamlined dodge mechanic, more open-ended level design, etc) to modernize the formula a bit, which is awesome.

However, there is one thing I really have to question... The E3 reveal. I feel very strongly (and I could be wrong, to be fair) that REmake 2 will debut at E3 2018. If that's the case... would Capcom really want to debut both of these games at the same event? That doesn't really seem likely to me. I suppose one of the games could be shown off at PSX, but that wouldn't really fit with the narrative that Sony is concealing PSX. That's the only thing that seems questionable to me here.

44. Monster Zero

Monster Zero Member

I don't want Vergil to come back to life. Fighting him in the first game and seeing what he became is a key part of Dante's story. He wanted to be a demon took a trip to the other side and bit off more than he could chew.

45. PositiveGamer

PositiveGamer Member

Not saying this as confirmation..

But I Met Johnny Bosh a few weeks ago.. I asked him about DMC, and just smile and said he had no idea what I was talking about...

46. Neonep

Neonep Member

DMC already has an easy mode.

47. Mass Effect

Mass Effect Member

This reminds me, I bought DMC4SE almost two years ago...

I should finally play it.

Not too surprising honestly. You can count the number of independently released Capcom games this gen on... two fingers...

48. a Question

a Question Member

To be honest Im actually kinda prepared to see Ninja Theory DMC sequel simply because of DLC skin for MvCI Dante. Like why on earth out (I guess) 10 costumes to chose for you go with the one most people hate? I dont see other reason besides as marketing material for DMC2.

49. N.Domixis

N.Domixis Member

This one needs to be verified as well.

50. BronsonLee

BronsonLee still broke, still furious Moderator

Hey guys what's up

Is Dahbomb okay