• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
Worst Part is my buddy says there will be fucking transactions

smh fucking capcom

It'll only be on the degree of DMC4 SE though so that's nice

-PyramidSong

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Argentina

giphy.gif

convo

Oct 25, 2017
it just seems hand holdy. like "we dont want anyone to make a rubbish thread ever so we dont endorse leaks"

they are LEAKS, you dont need to endorse them for them to exist. plus they bring life to a forum about games, true or not.

i get ERA wants to be taken seriously but at the same time it seems like sometimes its a 'NO fun allowed" zone.

like i dont need my hand held about a leak if i can read it and decide for myself if it sounds legit or not.

Allowing for no limits would bring too much of it. I can sift through the garbage of some 4chan boards but don't think for a second i will put up with the likes of all that conspiracy garbage avalanche on every site of the internet. People complain about "blank game came out x years ago" threads that came up too often at a time, but imagine infinite garbage that's not worth glancing at instead.

OP
OP
Son of Sparda

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This Leak Is Fake. You're welcome.
Which part? No Dante at DMCV? No Nero? No Vergil? It's not more open? No cloth physics?

If it is about the reveal, I've already said that it's not impossible to be this year. I said unlikely. So either say specific stuff that you know and bet your account on it (like I am doing) or don't try to say I just lied about everything.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The fact that were hearing so much about DMC5 now and that Sony is indeed transmitting the initial presentation of PSX (after saying that they wouldn't) make my think that this will still be the main game announced at PSX

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This just got SUPER juicy now.

We already have a few people throwing their hats in the ring now.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Salt? Lol. Feel free to cherry pick, I already said I'm going to play and enjoy whatever comes out. That said, I'd vastly prefer it'd have nothing to do with DMC4, as that was the absolute low point of the series to me, even taking DMC2 in consideration.

This is a silly statement.

piccio_ssl

Oct 25, 2017
This Leak Is Fake. You're welcome.

I have my source and he was spot on about RE7 back before it was announced.

I trust him on this one

The game will be announced much sooner

Worst Part is my buddy says there will be fucking transactions

smh fucking capcom

It'll only be on the degree of DMC4 SE though so that's nice

giphy.gif

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's legit. A lot of it sounds good, but definitely some worrying stuff in there like wanting to find a broader appeal (which is almost never a good thing for franchises like this) and trying to make something more serious. See what happens. OP starts kind of weird though. Have we known that there was a new DMC in development? That is news to me honestly

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair the rumor in the OP doesn't specifically say the game won't be shown in 2017.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
I mean the leak in the OP says the trailer has been ready for a while. So whenever they decide to drop the trailer they can

Could easily have a teaser trailer at PSX, story trailer somewhere in march, full gameplay blowout at Sony's e3 conference

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I don't want DMC to look like an eye sore on base PS4 like Neir Automata unfortunately. A more open world has me wary that it might. Play around with the resolution but 60fps is a must, make the resolution dynamic if you can't hit 1080p or better yet get Konami to lone you the Fox engine! Incredible what Kojima achieved with Phantom Pain on purely technical level.

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just want Devils Never Cry playing again in the end.

Oh my god, please let Nero this time have more weapons than just Red Queen.

Oh my god, life is so wonderful, DMC5, FFVII Remake, Resident Evil 2 Remake, its just a pity that we will never see Dino Crisis again, rest in peace.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Hope it's legit. A lot of it sounds good, but definitely some worrying stuff in there like wanting to find a broader appeal (which is almost never a good thing for franchises like this) and trying to make something more serious. See what happens. OP starts kind of weird though. Have we known that there was a new DMC in development? That is news to me honestly

Monster Hunter World has "broader appeal".

Sometimes things aren't always the worst case scenario.

Alexious

Executive Editor for Games at Wccftech
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Well, I like Devil May Cry but I would have preferred him to be working on DD2.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
TF are we bringing this up for if you don't even think it'll be revealed until E3?

Read the OP

(Original plan was to leak this document after PSX/Capcom Cup but details of this document started to spread like wildfire and it was only a matter of time before it got posted in less savory places without context so we are leaking this earlier than anticipated).

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
There is some form of Playstation exclusivity involved. Sony is paying for some of the funding for the game but the extent of it is not known. Could be completely PS4 exclusive, console exclusive or timed exclusive. If the game is announced publicly then it will be at a Sony event, which is why many people thought that it was going to be at PSX.
So PS4 and PC if this leak is true. This is never gonna stay a console release if Sony is just providing some of the funding because character action games don't sell well enough.

真棒!

Banned
Nov 24, 2017
OP just reads like a wishlist and knowing the 'actual' time of the supposed trailer then back tracking it with "it may be longer or short idk lol" is laughable.

Not that I don't think there's going to be a DMC5, there obviously is. DMC4SE wasn't made for no reason, but this leak seems like it's muddy.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I need this to be good.

My top 3 franchises of all time are Star Wars, Halo, and DMC.

Star Wars is getting shit on by EA / DICE, Halo is getting kneecapped by 343i, I NEED this one to be good.

Will be waiting to swap the Maul avatar for Vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.