• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaztinka

Oct 25, 2017
3Y2jB1e.jpg

Lady, I'm already "half" a demon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WoollyTitan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Maldovarium
I'll be the skeptic and say I don't buy it. This has been rumored for MONTHS, and each rumored reveal date was bogus.

It's nice to dream, but I'll wait for a proper confirmation and reveal. Until then, I'll hold onto my Bayonetta Switch port rumors closer to the chest.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
What was the biggest game revealed in a Geoff show? Other than Death Stranding, because him and Kojima are BFF.

If you include the VGAs then Skyrim, MGSV, Dark Souls 2, Mass Effect 3 etc.

Since it went from Spike to Geoff only it clearly scaled down but he's been building up his audience.

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be the skeptic and say I don't buy it. This has been rumored for MONTHS, and each rumored reveal date was bogus.

It's nice to dream, but I'll wait for a proper confirmation and reveal. Until then, I'll hold onto my Bayonetta Switch port rumors closer to the chest.

There's really nothing to be skeptical about, the game obviously exists, it's just a matter of when it will be revealed.

R3birthFl4me

Oct 27, 2017
You're only a true DMC fan if you played DMC 2 from beggining to end and then entered in denial mode and with a sad look on your face said to yourself " This is the best game and best DMC game of all time. "

WoollyTitan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Maldovarium
There's really nothing to be skeptical about, the game obviously exists, it's just a matter of when it will be revealed.
Folks have been saying the game exists for five years now lol. Well, actually ever since DMC4SE. Just look at Gamefaqs' history.

I'm just a bit more cynical because that particular fanbase has been chock full of crap time and time again. So yes, I am respectfully dismissive of this story. Not saying the OP is full of crap, but I don't buy it nonetheless. Don't get me wrong though, I would literally KILL to be wrong about it! ....God I want a new DMC. T_T

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Point is, the whole reason Dante and Vergil were special is because they're the sons of the legendary dark knight who kicked all kinds of demon ass from hell and back.

What's so special about the son of a gimp in a basement =_=
He was special because he was the son of Eva, an angel and thats forbidden and makes them duper powerful
Basically they changed Sparda for Eva
(Wich was ok i guess except they still made a big deal out of Sparda, but only because he made babies with Eva)

Last edited:

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Hidden autograph session at PSX. Nolan North is there anyway for the Uncharted panel and autographs right after the hidden one.

What if there's an announcement trailer at TGA and a second trailer, or the announcement one, at PSX followed by the autograph session with North and the rest of the cast...? PSX is piggybacking off of TGA anyway by letting early pass holders also attend TGAs.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Folks have been saying the game exists for five years now lol. Well, actually ever since DMC4SE. Just look at Gamefaqs' history.

I'm just a bit more cynical because that particular fanbase has been chock full of crap time and time again. So yes, I am respectfully dismissive of this story. Not saying the OP is full of crap, but I don't buy it nonetheless. Don't get me wrong though, I would literally KILL to be wrong about it! ....God I want a new DMC. T_T

Bayonetta 2 was the same. People said it existed in some form for years. But Sega. Thankfully we got it.

WoollyTitan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Maldovarium
Bayonetta 2 was the same. People said it existed in some form for years. But Sega. Thankfully we got it.
A case where I was happily proven wrong! And god would I love to be proven wrong about Bayonetta 3 not being a thing due to the Wii U's failure.

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone here know if anyone else got around to extracting the UI assets from DMC 1 and 3? I might have a use for them if this proves bona fide! :D

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hidden autograph session at PSX. Nolan North is there anyway for the Uncharted panel and autographs right after the hidden one.

What if there's an announcement trailer at TGA and a second trailer, or the announcement one, at PSX followed by the autograph session with North and the rest of the cast...? PSX is piggybacking off of TGA anyway by letting early pass holders also attend TGAs.
Curiouser and curiouser...

Also Rueben Langdon is losing his mind on twitter.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155962044989855&id=556574854

Status
Not open for further replies.