• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN THERE.

THAT'S LIKE 5 MILLION PEOPLE.

JUST ANNOUNCE THIS SHIT ALREADY, CAPCOM.

Look at all those lazy developers eating and drinking instead of working 24/7 to give us DMC5. They really shot themselves in the foot

He also called out this Playstation Lifestyle article for taking him out of context, and praised the Dualshockers article.

Kamiya is still one of the most entertaining game developers out there. I'd love to see him and Yoko Taro directly work on a game together. The madness that would ensue would be incredible.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Kamiya's actitude... he sounds like a d*** though I shouldn't be surprised lol

Give us DMC5 announcement already!!

Rafako

Dec 19, 2017
That tweet made me smile. It's always heartwarming to see a group of devs being united and happy.

Now show us your child!

PS: btw, I think I went to this pub when I was in Tokyo :D

vala

Oct 25, 2017
Oni-S is on the left, guy with the black V-neck. He's worked with Itsuno as a planner on Project Justice, CvS1-2, DMC4, as a gameplay design lead on Dragon's Dogma and Dark Arisen, and was part of the Capcom supervisory team on DmC.

Ikeno is there! DMC 3 art director
(under "Connells")

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh snaps TWO LEGIT ITSUNO TWEETS IN A YEAR???

flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

MBS

Oct 25, 2017
Dragon's Dogma is not on their main pipeline for next fiscals anymore. Only thing DD related you're gonna see in the future is DDO. So stop it with the DD2 nonsense because it won't happen anytime soon.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
They made a sequel to Dragon's Dogma. It's called Dragon's Dogma Online :kappa:

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wasnt discredited either.

Ah yes, I don't think I said it was discredited even if I don't believe it. Did I?
Ye sure, keep dreaming about DD2.

Dragon's Dogma is still the best game Itsuno directed on his own last gen, so yeah, I'll keep hoping we see a sequel sooner rather than later.
They made a sequel to Dragon's Dogma. It's called Dragon's Dogma Online :kappa:

It never launched worldwide, though, so I don't think Capcom would not make a Dragon's Dogma 2 because they made the online one.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
kamiya basically summoned the DMC community with that tweet this morning so yeah it's me
Lmao, the only tweet I sent him (when I had a tweeter account) was one thanking him for his contributions to gaming and he thanked me back. It must feel weird (not in your case since he was actually pretty cordial, more in the case of the other person there) to have a guy whose work you admire call you a brainless insect of all things.

Of course, it's easy with Kamiya, just insult him to have him insult you back and block you.

Supreme Leader Galahad

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Lmao, the only tweet I sent him (when I had a tweeter account) was one thanking him for his contributions to gaming and he thanked me back. It must feel weird (not in your case since he was actually pretty cordial, more in the case of the other person there) to have a guy whose work you admire call you a brainless insect of all things.

Of course, it's easy with Kamiya, just insult him to have him insult you back and block you.
Well i think the Brainless insect refers to DmC 4Head LUL

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be honest I'm not sure why people like Kamiya's twitter account, dude seems like a dick

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be honest I'm not sure why people like Kamiya's twitter account, dude seems like a dick
Yeah I don't want to go there but Kamiya's inability to handle criticism on social media sounds a lot like a certain other person that we know.. or rather several. Just because he makes good games doesn't give him am excuse to act like a fuckwad most of the time to his fans.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't know what to expect on when it will be announced. Common sense tells me that they want it kinda far from MHW. They also have Mega Man 11 coming late this year. E3 is the most likely but shit I could see them announcing it in some random day.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Don't really get why DmC, to him, doesn't work as an example when game design revision befitting of current trends is exactly what DmC was set out to be.

ChillTaco

Jan 9, 2018
lol, cant have a devil may cry thread without kamiya tweeting up the place. But yea, that bar pic with itsuno is adorable.

darkslayer101

Oct 25, 2017
Doubt Capcom will announce anything on a random Tuesday anymore. For the past couple years they only announce games at or around major events with a release of about 6~10 months from announcement.
I mean I would love for them to announce DMCV before E3 2018 but I think the closest thing we may get before E3 is a tease with the HD collection in March.
Don't expect anything for Jan considering MHW is just about to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.