• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
From seemingly out of nowhere:

V7J8S8V.jpg

clxYS2J.jpg

I can't seem to find where this even came from.

Hate how Winter Soldier bleeds into the Capcom side. The UI is still a mess.

Leak me if old.

Last edited:

DR2K

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The UI wouldn't be better if there was a gap in Capcoms side and a row of one red for Marvel.

It's cool that these characters that were done on day 1 are finally releasing.

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The UI was going to be a mess since they announced what the dlc characters would be

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Winter Soldier is the right choice to bleed into Capcom side. Bionic arm!

OP
OP
Zero-ELEC

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Also, this probably means we're getting a reveal soon, right? I mean, we had to get a reveal soon, given that these are supposed to come out within 7 weeks, but still.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it'll be the same Venom from MvC1 or if they'll retool his move set completely.

Also, Jedah could have had a neat Loki style costume.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
That's cool and all but I want to know more about that Wolverine poster. What's going on right there.

Is this for an event? Someone's home?

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Who is that woman on the Marvel side? In between Venom and I guess Winter Soldier?

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
The UI was always going to be pretty fucked. It was either one of the Marvel characters bleed over or awkwardly take a new line for him/herself, leaving a hole from the missing Capcom vet. Quite frankly, they really shouldn't have made it uneven to begin with. I get it because I've been keeping up with the news, but for someone who doesn't this is just going to look like some really stupid shit.

And is that an Anti-Venom-style alt? We're still treating Anti-Venom like a thing? Why?

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
But.....why? What is she gonna be, another Gamora or a less fisty Chris Redfield?
She's long overdue. And if they can make a character like Phoenix Wright fun to play they can sure as hell do the same for Widow.
She also has a stun baton in the concept art.
So that's something, lol.

mvci-30_con03.jpg

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
OG Black Venom is still there... Phew. Don't know why but that red screenshot worried me at first (although I guess I can pretend it's Carnage lol). Come on reveal!

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
The select screen being uneven us probably because they decided to bump up the release of Black Widow but didn't want to remove another Marvel DLC. I would assume that's Marvel's hand wanting certain DLC released in a certain frame. All speculation of course.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
She's long overdue. And if they can make a character like Phoenix Wright fun to play they can sure as hell do the same for Widow.
She also has a stun baton in the concept art.
So that's something, lol.

mvci-30_con03.jpg

At least for Phoenix Wright they kinda could go outside the box with his moveset, but I mean as far as Black Widow goes you can't do too much different with guns + martial arts that we haven't seen already...... and the occassional stun baton-ery lol. But we'll see

OP
OP
Zero-ELEC

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
At least for Phoenix Wright they kinda could go outside the box with his moveset, but I mean as far as Black Widow goes you can't do too much different with guns + martial arts that we haven't seen already...... and the occassional stun baton-ery lol. But we'll see
I mean, she probably has a bunch of neat more acrobatic martial arts, combined with stuff like fiberwire command grabs, widow bite long range stun, maybe some rekkas with the stun baton. With a bit of originality any character works.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Winter Soldier tho

They ...they said Winter Soldier tho

Gamora too

The Winter Soldier, and, Gamora

These two characters in a Vs title

Man fuck you Capcom

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty interesting if real. I hope they have a Space Knight Venom costume 'cause I've never been a fan of the classic design.