• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

EDIT:
as the video went down I will clarify; PlayStation Access had the ps plus video for April as unlisted. PS Access always uploads this video alongside the plus announcement to give a bit of a glimpse into the games that will be on plus this month.

Last edited:

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
Never buying a Sony game ever again.

To clarify: I just bought Uncharted 4 last week.

To further clarify: I don't think the game shouldn't be on PS+, nor do I regret my purchase (because its a fun game). I just think its funny/annoying that a week after I buy a game I couldn't afford at launch and finally got it because I finally had some spare cash gets leaked as being "free" just a week later.

Last edited:

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Uncharted 4's a great game (that pretty much everyone has played). They need more games per month badly.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Meh. I've had Uncharted 4 since launch. It's good for anyone who hasn't played it yet though.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I get why they are putting all their first-party games on PS+ (doesn't cost anything), but kinda sucks for those who buy all their first-party games.

Days Gone next month maybe? Probably a bit too soon.

Edit: For clarification I'm not upset by this as it means more people can experience these games which is great for their respective franchises. It's just an observation that every other game on PS+ in the last 6-7 months have all been first-party games that I already own.

Last edited:

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Dang I just bought Uncharted 4 a few weeks ago and I'm never going to play it again Could have saved some dough

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
You snooze, you lose.
But you had 4 years.
I mean the game is 4 years old. What should be the statutes of limitation for PS+ giveaways?

Dirt Rally 2.0 is a much newer game, that one is actually surprising to see here.
I'm not saying it shouldn't be on PS+, I'm saying I shouldn't buy Sony games because it appears on PS+ shortly after. Same thing happened with Detroit.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
I've had UC4 since release, physically. I'll gladly accept this free digital copy as well.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Uncharted 4 is an incredible game and one of the best this gen. Omfg for anyone who's going to play it for the first time!!!

pixelpatron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seattle
And everyone on here crucified me for suggesting we get store credit for games we already own.

Ha ha aha ahahahah.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get why they are putting all their first-party games on PS+ (doesn't cost anything), but kinda sucks for those who buy all their first-party games.

Days Gone next month maybe?
Why do options suck? You own it if you buy it, you have access if you stream at a lower cost - but you don't actually own it.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Dig it!

I was just thinking I wanted to play Uncharted 4 again. Never played Dirt Rally but they seem well regarded.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Way, way better than the previous months.
Is it an apology for their poor communication lately? :p

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Best Uncharted gameplay-wise. Story...

87HfnSw.gif

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018

Days Gone next month maybe? Probably a bit too soon.
????

Does it sucks for you to watch a marvel movie when it's released in the theatres and it ends up on Netflix/Disney+ 8 months later?

JamesQuall

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone wants AAA first party games, but then they arrive and everyone has them. SMDH. Excited for Dirt 2 even though the first one kicked my ass.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Going to try some Dirt !
Maybe have fun on the coop mode with friends now with the Corona quarantine.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Wow great month for those who don't have Uncharted 4!!

If Dirt Rally is arcade and not sim I may try it. I could never get into sims I like stuff like Burnout and Forza Horizon.

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia

JSevere

Oct 25, 2017
what perfect timing, I just started playing through the Nathan Drake Collection for the first time over the past couple of weeks while mowing down my backlog (on Among Thieves right now). been enjoying the games and will grab this for sure

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Been wanting to replay UC4 for a while now on my Pro with HDR enabled, guess this will be my chance. I didn't have a copy because I borrowed it from a friend when it first launched.

ajszenk

Dec 6, 2017
Resetera on PS+

Some months: bah these little indie games suck! Figure it out Sony!

The other months: bah I already own this AAA game! Figure it out Sony!

Merp.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure how I can make this clear, I'm not upset that its on PS+, not even upset I bought it. I'm just saying of course it comes out on PS+ just after I decide to buy it because that's the way the world works. To fuck with people.
The problem with your statement was the "never gonna buy another Sony game again" like Sony is the only one who puts old games on PS+ for free. Your statement simply didn't make any sense to me But yeah, whatever ;)

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Can't complain when one of Sony's biggest games this gen becomes a PS+ game.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
I always feel vindicated when this happens. Played through UC4, flipped/traded it for near max value, and now get it for free for a replay. Feels good.