• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Looks like the skin was decrypted from a recent patch. More details likely to come soon.

FMxeEoDXsAkNTAn.png

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Honestly the more newsworthy thing to make a piece about is things *not* being added to Fortnite by this point

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Really nice interpretation of the character. Glad for fans of both franchises.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The face of Assassin's Creed himself. Very well done tbh.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
These all still have the run and gun playstyle though, right? I can't equip this skin and then sneak around assassinating, can I?

Jun 20, 2021
Ubisoft's first character in the game. I'm guessing now that they've finally given up on Hyperspace Overdrive (or whatever it was called), they can support other Battle Royales.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Ultra surprised that Goku, Vegeta and qscorpion and Sub-Zero are still not in the game yet when everyone is in it.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
I will play fortnite if they add the duke of gravity from rock band 1 2 and 3 since they own harmonix now.

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
Please stop. I just bought Rogue and Gambit. I'm eyeing the Toons. And Peacemaker is coming. And a Wolverine is coming. Oh dear.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This might actually get me to play the game for the first time in a while, lol.

Kassandra and Layla next please!

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Say what you will about Fortnite, but Epic has some of the best artists in the business. Taking all these disparate characters and having them work with a unified art style (and not be aesthetically disgusting like Funko Pops) is pretty amazing.

Ultra surprised that Goku, Vegeta and qscorpion and Sub-Zero are still not in the game yet when everyone is in it.

I would kill for Scorpion/Sub Zero skins. WB's been pretty good with Fortnite so far. Hopefully there's some MK cross-marketing when the next entry comes out.

Leveean

Nov 9, 2017
It's kinda funny that Ezio's last game was 11 years ago and he's still the face of the franchise.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
Listen, we can all agree Kassandra is great. Hell, she's probably a better character than Ezio. That said, for a franchise that got labelled as having a boring protagonist in the first game, Ezio came in and minted himself as one of gaming's most recognizable characters over 3 games.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, to those brining up Kassandra: I'm sorry, but Ezio is still the face of the series. Is that me saying anything about Kassandra? No. Is that me saying she doesn't deserve a Fortnite skin before Ezio? Of course not. I personally still prefer Altair, and wish he was somehow what the mass populace sees when they think of Assassin's Creed, but it's Ezio.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
It's kinda funny that Ezio's last game was 11 years ago and he's still the face of the franchise.

When I played the ezio collection I was struck by how much better the writing is in 2 than anything the series put out wince.

With exception to Black Flag (which still has issues) the writing of every proceeding entry in the series is very sub par. Even Nolan North more or less said once that the quality of the writing changed one the series changed direction into annual releases.

Odyssey in particular is an enjoyable romp but God damn is the writing atrocious. Possibly the worst story in a game that year it came out.