• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck that racist ass bloomberg and his stop and frisk.

Bernie is the key to all of this. Vote for the bern.
Trust your heart, you know it to be true era.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
I bet he ends up running third party, splitting the vote and we end up with 4 more years of Orangeface, hate Bloomberg.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this racist piece of shit. Never met anyone in NYC that liked this asshole. So many lives ruined because of that racist policy.

Oct 27, 2017
This is the man the DNC bent over backwards to allow run... let that sink in.

We've been telling y'all the DNC is not your friend. They will protect their interests over anything else.
wow wtf

yup, i was thinking the same. Money speaks i guess.
I bet he ends up running third party, splitting the vote and we end up with 4 more years of Orangeface, hate Bloomberg.
He's being allowed to run in the Democratic primary specifically to discourage him from running as an independent in the general with the same limitless money.

There are effective or legal sore loser laws in most states that disallow or make it a huge pain in the ass to appear on the ballot if you've run and lost in a primary. Michigan specifically disallows it.

But "rigged" etc

Oct 27, 2017
This is the man the DNC bent over backwards to allow run... let that sink in.

We've been telling y'all the DNC is not your friend. They will protect their interests over anything else.
Nuh uh, the dnc doesn't have anything to do with this. They're not trying to force something, they're just incompetent or something...

jml

Mar 9, 2018
User warned: For thread derailment
If Bloomberg wins the nomination, can you imagine the gaslighting PoC voters will have to go through from their "allies" to vote blue no matter who? I can already see the finger wagging from white liberals condescendingly telling PoC to "suck it up" and vote for Bloomberg.
Vote blue no matter who, even if it means voting for a guy who literally held office as a republican and spoke at the Republican National Convention to help get Bush re-elected!

But he has a D next to his name this time so he's good now

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
fuck Mike

if he manages to buy the nomination, it will damage the Democratic Party big time

these audio leaks confirm that he is a Republican in Democrat clothing

Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Bloomberg is the only candidate that would make me sit out the general. He's got just as shitty views and politics as trump and is more effective.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad Bloomberg ran as a Democrat. This racist piece of shit will never become President now. Imagine if he waited 4 years and ran as a Republican we would have suffered another Trump.

DNC needs to respond to this shit.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad Bloomberg ran as Democrat. This racist piece of shit will never become President now. Imagine if he waited 4 years and ran as a Republican we would have suffered another Trump.

DNC needs to respond this to shit.
Dude is spending mad capital on tv add, i.e. likely voters.

Unless youth (35 and below) get out to vote enmasse, then I say Bloomberg will likely get the nom

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad Bloomberg ran as a Democrat. This racist piece of shit will never become President now. Imagine if he waited 4 years and ran as a Republican we would have suffered another Trump.

The CANDIDATES have to respond to this

To his face. Perhaps in a debate, let's say!

Edit: Just to confirm, you want the DNC, the organizational committee, to come out against a specific candidate in the primary

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017

I mean, I'm not sure what they can do. They got so much shit for appearing partial last election. Can't really put a thumb on the scale here.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand* how he got as far as he has in the Dem. primary.

(Yes, I know. It's all money. And it's fucking sad.)

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know how many of you actually live in NY but while I will say that all crime here ISNT minorities, most of it really is. I don't think he's wrong and I don't think what he was trying to do is wrong.

Because on the contrary we have DiBlasio who doesn't stand behind police and allows these criminals to run a muck giving them metro cards and Mets tickets and don't even get me started on Bail Reform.
Metro cards and Mets tickets!? The horror. People like you and Bloomberg should be reminded that your police chose to do the job they're paid for less well simply because one of their number was rightfully punished for wrongfully killing someone. Maybe focus on police reform before you start winging about "the minority community" and its "criminality".

Last edited:

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
America loves billionaires. I mean, if they weren't better than everyone else how did they become billionaires?

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
I don't know how many of you actually live in NY but while I will say that all crime here ISNT minorities, most of it really is. I don't think he's wrong and I don't think what he was trying to do is wrong.

Because on the contrary we have DiBlasio who doesn't stand behind police and allows these criminals to run a muck giving them metro cards and Mets tickets and don't even get me started on Bail Reform.

You're already banned, but holy fuck dude...

Anyway, my mom said she would only vote for this guy because she believes he could beat Trump. I mean...maybe? But ugh. I don't want another billionaire asshole in the Whitehouse.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
He's being allowed to run in the Democratic primary specifically to discourage him from running as an independent in the general with the same limitless money.

There are effective or legal sore loser laws in most states that disallow or make it a huge pain in the ass to appear on the ballot if you've run and lost in a primary. Michigan specifically disallows it.

But "rigged" etc
Yeah... I don't buy it.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
The same lax rules regarding who can run as a Democrat also allowed non-Democrat Bernie Sanders to run

People want the DNC to be able to pick and choose only their favorites to run?

Deleted member 18502

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These disqualifying remarks aren't going to hurt him one bit with the white electorate. He should have to defend these remarks with the first question of the next debate.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
The same lax rules regarding who can run as a Democrat also allowed non-Democrat Bernie Sanders to run

People want the DNC to be able to pick and choose only their favorites to run?
It's one thing to pick and choose and it's entirely another to give a person special treatment and bend their rules on their behalf.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The man is a mega-racist and an extreme anti-trans bigot. Which shouldn't come as a shock, considering he is a billionaire Republican asshole. He cannot be allowed to get the nomination.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
It's one thing to pick and choose and it's entirely another to give a person special treatment and bend their rules on their behalf.
You'd rather Bloomberg be able to run wild unopposed in his views with the only limits being his wallet?

The only chance other candidates have to directly call him out is on the debate stage. Any other attempt would just be drowned out because Bloomberg can run 4892346823648732 ads a minute

Antagon

Nov 4, 2017
If the plan is sending cops to the places were most crimes are committed, why are they not send to board rooms? 🤷

Deleted member 10551

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

He hates Trump too much for that. This is half to stop Bernie, half so he can attack Trump with unlimited money. Bloomberg and Trump have hated each other for 30 years.

That said if Bloomberg is the nominee due to Democratic party installing him in , I am done with the Dems. I can accept anyone else, I could even be somewhat happy with Pete or Klouchbar, but just not him- he's as bad as Trump in my eyes.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
If the plan is sending cops to the places were most crimes are committed, why are they not send to board rooms? 🤷
That requires an actual awareness and interest in solving systemic issues & true vast injustice rather than satisfying the base bigoted ideals US law & order was basically birthed from.