• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 14459

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This better get some traction in media even though his background as a racist is known.., but not holding my breath...

Gwenpoolshark

Jan 5, 2018
The Pool
Meanwhile at the Bernie Rally

The-Strokes-New-York-City-Cops.jpg

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Concern trolling in a thread regarding racism
The democrats continue to destroy each other. People in here root for the candidate least likely to win. Smh.

daschysta

Mar 24, 2019
The democrats continue to destroy each other. People in here root for the candidate least likely to win. Smh.
I take it this shit is acceptable to you? Vote blue no matter who has limits. Biden and Buttigieg aren't literally racist pieces of shit like this guy, nor are they trying to destroy what semblace of democracy in the face of oligarchy we have. Fuck Bloomberg. It's perfectly acceptable not to vote for him.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Unfortunately, this will only make him more appealing

The only thing better than Trump to his supporters is an even richer, more racist and well spoken version
I mean there's no way he wins the nomination with this out there. He can't win a dem primary with just white voters.

And if he runs independent. If he just splits the vote with trump, that works to our advantage.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
I take it this shit is acceptable to you? Vote blue no matter who has limits. Biden and Buttigieg aren't literally racist pieces of shit like this guy, nor are they trying to destroy what semblace of democracy in the face of oligarchy we have. Fuck Bloomberg. It's perfectly acceptable not to vote for him.
No it is not acceptable at all. But I'm constantly seeing "fuck Biden" and "fuck Pete" all over this forum. It's gross. I have my concerns about each potential candidate but we're doing the Republicans' jobs for them. And they're out to destroy our democracy.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
white people think crime is genetic for minorities i swear
I've spoken about this in other threads but based on my life experience there's a large number of Americans who only recognize something as being a crime if a PoC is doing it. Like it's literally their definition.

Hopefully people aren't conditioned like this in other Western nations.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
If I had any photoshop skills I would take that Principal Skinner "Am I out of touch?" meme and turn it into Bloomberg saying "Am I oppressing blacks? No, it's the whites who are being mistreated!"

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
No it is not acceptable at all. But I'm constantly seeing "fuck Biden" and "fuck Pete" all over this forum. It's gross. I have my concerns about each potential candidate but we're doing the Republicans' jobs for them. And they're out to destroy our democracy.

i would like to inform you that "fuck pete" is a very prominent thought outside of this forum too

daschysta

Mar 24, 2019
Nominating someone who is not only a racist,a transphobe, but sets the precedent that our democracy is for sale is what will destroy democracy. As sure as the republicans. Again he's different than the others. I may not love the others, but I will vote for them. I won't be shamed into voting Bloomberg, someone against the very fabric of my political consciousness, nor will many others. If Bloomberg is the nominee you lose those people forever.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
Nominating someone who is not only a racist,a transphobe, but sets the precedent that our democracy is for sale is what will destroy democracy. As sure as the republicans. Again he's different than the others. I may not love the others, but I will vote for them. I won't be shamed into voting Bloomberg, someone against the very fabric of my political consciousness, nor will many others. If Bloomberg is the nominee you lose those people forever.
Yeah here sucks but we'll take the 2 billion right?!

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Err what are you even talking about 5 via the majority of recent polls performs best against Trump. The idea Bloomberg of all freaking people is needed to beat Trump is based on personal bias and nothing more.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
Err what are you even talking about 5 via the majority of recent polls performs best against Trump. The idea Bloomberg of all freaking people is needed to beat Trump is based on personal bias and nothing more.
I don't think he's necessary at all. I love that he's so rich he's pledged to give 2 billion to the Dem. nominee

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
If Bloomberg ends up anywhere near the ticket, I'm writing-in a candidate. I'll vote for the House elections but that's as far as I'd go

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
He's doing a bit of an apology tour, which seems frustratingly effective even here in NYC. With that in mind, fewer people truly know about him outside of NYC and, with his near infinite resources, he's successfully pushing a more palatable image. I'm hoping once we move on from these initial white states, Bloomberg will be attacked on his ridiculously poor record when it comes to seemingly everyone who isn't a white, straight male. Maybe, hopefully a united front from all the candidates.

Jun 10, 2018
He's doing a bit of an apology tour, which seems frustratingly effective even here in NYC. With that in mind, fewer people truly know about him outside of NYC and, with his near infinite resources, he's successfully pushing a more palatable image. I'm hoping once we move on from these initial white states, Bloomberg will be attacked on his ridiculously poor record when it comes to seemingly everyone who isn't a white, straight male. Maybe, hopefully a united front from all the candidates.
What you said is part of the problem though. The fact we can't rely on the white populace in general - even those who at least align themselves as fair and non-racist - to call Bloomberg out on his bullshit is fucking maddening.

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like there's just a huge insurmountable generational gap with minority voters around the "tough on crime" era legislators.

Bloomberg and Biden (and previously both Clintons) enjoy substantial black support """despite""" the 90s crime bill, broken windows, stop-and-frisk. Especially among older, more likely voters.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
What you said is part of the problem though. The fact we can't rely on the white populace in general - even those who at least align themselves as fair and non-racist - to call Bloomberg out on his bullshit is fucking maddening.

Yes, Bloomberg is probably the biggest ask for any POC in a long time. I don't know what else to say but he gotta go and I sure as shit don't want to hear appeals to moderacy when it comes to this guy.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Will CNN not report this because they see Bloomberg as their corporate friendly failsafe?

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Saying whites need to be stopped less & minorities more sounds like something you would hear on the dark parts of reddit or 4chan, is this guy for real?
His ad's attacking Trump are useful, but otherwise he should take a big fucking hike.

Goat Mimicry

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So he has the same benefit of the doubt voters outside of NY gave Trump, only better?

Now I'm getting a bit nervous about this fucker's chances. The other candidates had better hit him hard.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
As the media is currently pitching Bloomberg as "The Savior" it's going to be interesting to see how long these remarks take to stick.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I'm honestly surprised he backtracked at all on stop and frisk. Like its completely vile but also I don't think its generally as unpopular of a policy as folks in this thread make it out to be. Folks are racist. It's not a thing thats going to torpedo his candidacy.

Oct 25, 2017
He's already tweeted about it but deleted it. Probably because it causes in fighting among Dems which is great for him. And also probabaly his supporters agree with Bloomberg lol.
The thread he tweeted later also dragged him in it and called him a racist too.

I imagine he read that a little later though hence the deleted tweet.