• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Leaked Clips from The Joker [WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS] Up: Second Clip Leaked [SEE STAFF POST]

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Last edited:

BronsonLee

it me
Oct 24, 2017
Off-screen
Out of context
Short clip

Still frightening as all hell like holy shit

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Not going to watch but I've been hearing nothing but hype over this small scene.

This is going to be a long wait :(

Any idea if I could see this early in London?

Burrman

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that looked awesome...
It’s hard for me to see this as a Joker movie. It reminds me of taxi driver. Then again, I’m not to familiar with the Joker when it comes to comics.

kikiribu

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of regret watching that since that’s gonna left the crowd completely shocked and frozen, but at least now I know what to expect from this movie. Fucking hell I got chills. The soundtrack, Joaquin’s facial expressions, jeeeeez

Noodle

Aug 22, 2018
FYI, the video is literally of the climax of the entire film. I would not advise watching it.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Like 5 seconds in I had to close it, I can’t spoilt this I’m going to be there day1

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
it might look cleaner in the film, but the leaked footage gave me that gut-horror feeling, like watching someone get hurt or killed on a video online

damn

efr

Jun 19, 2019
The leaked script and story makes this movie seem really bad imo. The marketing department is doing a fantastic job for a movie made by an awful director tho

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I think I'm gonna watch this movie once and then avoid any discourse surrounding it.

Nokagi

Oct 25, 2017
Mentally ill loner feeling angry towards society and kills people. Sounds familiar.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
that is some amazing acting.....please lock this man for playing joker more than once, holy shit

DeNiro also is always so damn good

Hobbes

Incident Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
United States
And now I’m going to see this movie more than once simply because it deserves to have more like it. Holy fuck. Give Joaquin an Oscar