Leaked Half-Life: Alyx screenshots have surfaced online

vestan

Dec 28, 2017
Courtesy of Tyler over at VNN, he obtained the screenshots from an anonymous source. More inside the video.

NSFW:

That headcrab zombie model YOOOOOOOOO. Imagine seeing that shit up close.

Last edited:

Hasney

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I might have to wait until I get a 3080ti for this because that is some pretty shit.

JoJoDentCo

Oct 25, 2017
That video sure is annoying with that gameplay playing in the background giving me motion sickness lol

Alec

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I don't like channels that make lengthy videos out of speculation, rumors and other small shit that could just be shown away with no fuss.
He's the only one who has this content. His job is to get watch minutes on YouTube videos.

The alternative is to not have this content at all. If you enjoy these screenshots, you have Tyler to thank for it.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I get the feeling these are not real. Top two screenshots reminds me of environments from Arkham games, but I am not saying they are. Third is completely different looking. They all feel like edits of something I already saw - but can't place it

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that those combine white outfits changed from the trailer. Definitely makes them stand out more from Half Life 2.

Pyro

Jul 30, 2018
United States
Looks great, I really like the graphical aesthetic of realism and style (like Dishonored). Hopefully this comes to PSVR 2 but I'm not holding my breath.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling these are not real. Top two screenshots reminds me of environments from Arkham games, but I am not saying they are. Third is completely different looking. They all feel like edits of something I already saw - but can't place it
First screenshot is pretty much shown in the trailer.

Kylac

Oct 31, 2017
MA
wait are the half life 2 tentacles in the game? or is that sign just a reference? HMMMMMM

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Will this support room scale, or will it be a clicky teleport-type-deal?
https://www.pcgamer.com/half-life-alyx-release-date-trailer-everything-we-know/

PC Gamer said:
It'll also support room scale, standing, or sitting play, and includes three movement options: teleportation, "shift" (which means you "smoothly zoom" between points), and regular analog stick walking and running.
So, basically every movement option is supported.