• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Courtesy of Tyler over at VNN, he obtained the screenshots from an anonymous source. More inside the video.

EOLjxbRWsAAI8oh.jpg

NSFW:

EOLjxbRWoAEgDKv.jpg
EOLjxbRX0AAfYTI.jpg

RTa0Awe.png

EZNvqyx.png

asddE2g.png

hFkzIuF.png

That headcrab zombie model YOOOOOOOOO. Imagine seeing that shit up close.

Last edited:

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I might have to wait until I get a 3080ti for this because that is some pretty shit.

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
That video sure is annoying with that gameplay playing in the background giving me motion sickness lol

Alec

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I don't like channels that make lengthy videos out of speculation, rumors and other small shit that could just be shown away with no fuss.
He's the only one who has this content. His job is to get watch minutes on YouTube videos.

The alternative is to not have this content at all. If you enjoy these screenshots, you have Tyler to thank for it.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I get the feeling these are not real. Top two screenshots reminds me of environments from Arkham games, but I am not saying they are. Third is completely different looking. They all feel like edits of something I already saw - but can't place it

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that those combine white outfits changed from the trailer. Definitely makes them stand out more from Half Life 2.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Looks great, I really like the graphical aesthetic of realism and style (like Dishonored). Hopefully this comes to PSVR 2 but I'm not holding my breath.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling these are not real. Top two screenshots reminds me of environments from Arkham games, but I am not saying they are. Third is completely different looking. They all feel like edits of something I already saw - but can't place it
First screenshot is pretty much shown in the trailer.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Will this support room scale, or will it be a clicky teleport-type-deal?

https://www.pcgamer.com/half-life-alyx-release-date-trailer-everything-we-know/

PC Gamer said:
It'll also support room scale, standing, or sitting play, and includes three movement options: teleportation, "shift" (which means you "smoothly zoom" between points), and regular analog stick walking and running.

So, basically every movement option is supported.