• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Unversed appearing in a
Monster's Inc. world
is actually a pretty neat idea thematically, given the whole idea behind the Unversed and the themes of said movie.

Oct 27, 2017
With all these Disney acquisitions in recent years, it's exciting to think of all crossovers they could do.

As is, I recently got to the final boss section of KH1 and let me say: fuck that game. It's like 5 bosses back to back with a save point just before the start. Can barely get to the 3/5 boss and I'm playing on easy too.

Will just skip to kh2 to prepare for 3

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
This is great and all, but please release the game in 2018. I can't hold it in any longer.

aerozombie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Monsters Inc makes me want to change KH3 to my most antiticpated game of next year lol. The frozen world seems a little too detailed even for a backdrop, but the first 2 seem legit and are inline with the Pixar relationship

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't look fake to me. The reflections look similar to the one from the latest Aqua game.

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hell yea I love monsters inc and that would confirm another Pixar world. At this point I would love it for it to be all the Pixar worlds in the game but if I can at least get the incredibles then I'm happy

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This leak confirms Monsters Inc. as well as Unversed which hammers home Vanitas being in the game as well. Man if this is real I'm beyond hyped!

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ask your friend if he got some of them FF7R leaks.
Yall-Got-Any-More-Of.jpg

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
This leak confirms Monsters Inc. as well as Unversed which hammers home Vanitas being in the game as well. Man if this is real I'm beyond hyped!
I expected Vanitas to be in the game because of DDD he kept randomly popping up and there's a "new organization" where most of the members were "inadequate for the new one", I'm guessing he's one of the new members for whatever reason.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the games comes out *reasonably* soon. It still looks like it's a long ways off.

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
I don't know how they're choosing their worlds. There's too many to choose from. Pixar alone has a ton of potential. But newer Disney stuff too...and then classics...and then returning worlds... maybe this game is bigger than we think if we have two Pixar worlds.

I know I'd have trouble narrowing down worlds to add.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
I'mma go for #teamfake here

The Kingdom Hearts fake screenshot community is pretty big. Also, knowing that the game is being made in UE and it's an engine a lot of developers can use, it seems pretty easy to make fake screrenshots using the same engine.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Huh. Monsters Inc. Uhh, cool, I guess? I liked the film, but not enough to get excited over this, I guess.

Why are people saying Frozen, though...? There are two screenshots, right? Both are from Monsters Inc.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Shouldn't Sora, Donald and Goofy be in their transformed versions here?
27ywvo8.jpg

Yes, they should be. However, I would not take it as fact to disprove these screenshots, since the HUD is one of the last things they seem to update when working on a new world. We've had official footage using working in progress portraits for the HUD before.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA

The Kingdom Hearts fake screenshot community is pretty big. Also, knowing that the game is being made in UE and it's an engine a lot of developers can use, it seems pretty easy to make fake screrenshots using the same engine.
It looks pretty real though, same models, same UI, it's identical.

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So after 16 years of traveling through many worlds, Sora's hair color finally changes? Not buying it.

As is, I recently got to the final boss section of KH1 and let me say: fuck that game. It's like 5 bosses back to back with a save point just before the start. Can barely get to the 3/5 boss and I'm playing on easy too.

Will just skip to kh2 to prepare for 3

Lmao!

Ansem SoD: One who doesn't know git gud cant understand git gud.

TheStebe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
London
Hmmmm Interesting that I don't see the characters change in the UI of the gameplay... (I will spoiler tag this incase no one wants to see the other worlds i am mentioning)

Noticed when the main characters are in their standard uniform their U.I is like this:

LlU9lJz.png

Bear in mind that you are in Hercules world but from that trailer you are in your original costumes

But in Toy Story World that was announced a while ago the UI is like this:

kZJjruS.png

Since your characters have CHANGED their looks in this world the UI represents that too... NOW with regards to the Monsters Inc world:

ipZi02V.png

Looks like your standard UI but noticed that those screenshots your characters have changed their looks. Now shouldn't that be reflected in the UI also?

Perhaps the UI is still not finished I don't know but I am still remaining sceptical as of right now

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Note the kanji next to Donald and Goofy's icons—仮—which translates to "temporary".
Yeah, I was just about to mention those, since they haven't been seen in any other released media of the game. Definitely supports this being actual test build screenshots.

Hell of a fuckup if so, lol.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm Interesting that I don't see the characters change in the UI of the gameplay... (I will spoiler tag this incase no one wants to see the other worlds i am mentioning)

Noticed when the main characters are in their standard uniform their U.I is like this:

LlU9lJz.png

Bear in mind that you are in Hercules world but from that trailer you are in your original costumes

But in Toy Story World that was announced a while ago the UI is like this:

kZJjruS.png

Since your characters have CHANGED their looks in this world the UI represents that too... NOW with regards to the Monsters Inc world:

ipZi02V.png

Looks like your standard UI but noticed that those screenshots your characters have changed their looks. Now shouldn't that be reflected in the UI also?

Perhaps the UI is still not finished I don't know but I am still remaining sceptical as of right now

That's exactly why it written "Temporary" next to the UI.

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017

Yeah but we have new models and an area never seen before here, it would be a stupid waste of time just for a fake lol.

Sora design is stupid but it's Kingdom Hearts and the rest looks nice, can't wait for the true reveal!