• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
ixG1fFq.jpg

Looks like we've got our first look at some new characters. Knights of Ren confirmed

Just a reminder that this won't be what you see in theaters or anything. Artwork like this is usually given to companies to use for notebooks and stuff.

Last edited:

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So much of it just looks like the first movie. If I were to take an impression away from it I'd say "course correction back to JJ's vision".

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
That certainly looks like a Star Wars poster. Hopefully this is good, I feel like I dislike the two sequel films more every time I see them.

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
What's the source on this? Looks legit and fake at the same time. lol. Mainly because the alien behind finn, C-3PO with the bow caster, and no Luke or leia.

Edit: also no Rose? No Lando (Confirmed), Hux?

Last edited:

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How sure are we that this is real? April 1 is around the corner and C3PO with a gun makes me think someone might be having a giggle.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
This looks fake as fuck

Also, if they're just reverting Kylo Ren back to how he was in TFA, that's about the most boring possible direction for that character