• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
Everything am seeing looks so good!

All in all, am in love with everything this game have shown so far.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Oh shit these designs look amazing. Top class.

No idea who aki is but she looks cool.

By my count, 22 characters? That's awesome.. Hopefully some aren't saved for dlc 😤😑

Only design I don't really like is zangief, only because he looks weird without shorts

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Likely still a few veterans missing; look at the curves at the start and end of the world warriors and newcomer rows, then the lack of it for the other vets,

SF6.png

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
Roster looks fucking nuts. Loving the number of newcomers and the OG redesigns are great.

I said in the other thread it looks like they split the difference between SFIII and those Street Fighter Duel designs.

I'm not sure if I'm going to like the game yet, but this shit is going to sell like crazy.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sim and gief won't ever miss a lunch roster, remember that. Well after 3.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Cammy looks generic but I can see how people like it over the classic. I would've liked to see a more colorful design but I guess it fits with her background that she probably wants to live a more low key/normal life now. It's just... She doesn't stand out as much as all the other redesigned characters with flair. I mean even Honda /akuma has swag. Akuma has that two tone color hair strand which adds extra "oomph"! He looks like a red haired lion.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
This also kind of makes me afraid that we aren't going to be getting anymore newcomers for awhile. Like 2 or more seasons maybe

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
Like all of them. Much better than SFV's designs.

Best designs:
Kimberly
Dee Jay
Cammy
JP
Ken
Mimi
Jaime

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So happy ed is back and looks way better. LETS FUCKING GO

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Laura and necalli are down the road

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
I retired from SF after 4, but now I'm thinking that I'm back. Finally some goddamn diversity.