• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Apparently the leaker accurately leaked other Nintendo related stuff in the past.

Hey everyone, it's been a while...
In this trying time I bring you good news, a new Monster Hunter title is coming! It's Monster Hunter Rise and it's coming next year on Nintendo Switch!
It's going to be again heavily inspired by Japan as was MHP3rd. You have a new companion besides palico - a dog that you can ride and he's able to assist you too! Locations are much more open and you can climb seemingly any surface. Also you get a... fairy grappling hook (something like that, you can grapple to anything, even thin air). And yes, it is used in new combos!
There will be new monsters as usual, ones I know are:furry jaggi with scythe at the end of its tail, one looking like a fire brathing crane, second like a platypus Dodogama, and a heavy looking demonlike zinogre with purple fire and spear tail, probably flagship called Magaimagado (western name will ofc be altered). Returning ones are Arzuros, Nerscylla(possibly Shrouded, so I think Khezu too?) and Tobi Kadachi.
Release date is >! 26.03.2021 !< for Japan, don't know about the rest. Also will come three new amiibo, doggo, palico and flagship.
Sound wild doesn't it? Thanks for tuning in, Burshie out!
Oh and the village chief looks like a brother of Admiral of the First Fleet
EDIT: Global release will be on the above date, let's rejoice! Also layered armor is coming to this one! EDIT2: Grappling hook is not a fairy but a bug that resembled Navi, that's on me. Flagship name added

Re: QoL

Beside the seamless map I have no idea about what else might be there

More in the comments here:

I generally don't believe in such leaks but Zhuge also posted this 7 minutes after this leak was posted

What do you think?

EDIT:

Monster Hunter 2 is coming to Switch too according to the leaker. Summer 2021.

Shit okay, Stories 2 will be there too my b. Comes summer 2021 so it's the opposite

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Also you get a... fairy grappling hook (something like that, you can grapple to anything, even thin air). And yes, it is used in new combos!
whoa
Returning ones are Arzuros, Nerscylla(possibly Shrouded, so I think Khezu too?)
i love khezu so fuck shrouded nerscylla haha
a heavy looking demonlike zinogre with purple fire and spear tail, probably flagship called Magaimagado (western name will ofc be altered)
hMtnT5w.png

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
I had the feeling this Partners Showcase would be a nice one since it's livestreamed, I can't wait for tomorrow.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
That leak definitely reads very well. I asked it elsewhere but didn't get a response, so I'll try it here: does MH World also have the ability to climb any surface? Or is that a new feature (if true)?

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
That leak definitely reads very well. I asked it elsewhere but didn't get a response, so I'll try it here: does MH World also have the ability to climb any surface? Or is that a new feature (if true)?

That would be a new feature. Previous games only have climbing on very obvious ledges and designated climbing spots.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Never been happier. Bring it the fuck on!

Love the sound of bug grappling hook as someone who mains Aerial style.

Comparisons to MHP3rd have me hot.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
honestly waiting on the trailer to see this for myself but yeah, what matrixmax says above

Shaoran Hyku

Aug 6, 2020
You can only climb certain surfaces, so this would be new, though the first video of MH4 looks like you could climb anything, so maybe they take this concept that couldn't be done in 3DS and make it in Switch.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I hope that "climbing everything" will be something World 2 takes as well. If its true of course.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
It all sounds believable. Hopefully it's right about it being a seamless map.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Seemless maps and grappling hook...so it's sort of like MHW then? Hopefully we can pause in the map.

Garbrenn

Oct 30, 2017
This sounds sick, the content and variety of the portable MHs with World QoL additions sounds like an amazing mix. I'll be keeping a close eye on this partner direct.

hergipotter

Oct 28, 2017
The good thing about this leaks is that we will know if it's true or not in just 5 hours.
I'm not that interested in MH but in general I don't like leaks shortly before the official announcement. I'd rather be presented the news in the way it was intended. On the other hand I enjoy leaks that come out some weeks beforehand.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
lol nice. Why have 1 MH title selling tens of millions when you can have 2 MH titles selling tens of millions each :P

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Their post history looks good, so I believe it. Just gotta wait 5 hours
yeah holy shit, just checked lmao. same person that leaked breakpoint and P5 scramble during super live with screenshots and all , i remember that. also talks about byleth in smash tho i dunno if that was rumoured before.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
So the leaker is just grubb I guess? Who else said Monster hunter for switch was coming?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
This person's track record is eh.... completely right? Never seen this before lol
i've legit never seen this before lmao, seriously check their post history they've been on the money every single time.

that P5S leak stands out to me because this was the person that leaked it during super live before the official announcement on stream.

starting to get hyped, fuckk

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how it will look, more stylized/cartoony or realistic like world.

Status
Not open for further replies.