• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PspLikeANut

Free
May 20, 2018
Luka is a beast especially at it's 2nd year only

The Luka led Dallas mavs lost to the knicks(one of the worse teams in the league) twice already this season. No one should take them seriously atm.

as for Lebron. He is a team orientated player.... he was bound to achieve this. I'm more impressed with his win shares. Consistently the only player career wise who can produce a decent amount of wins on individual talent alone.

Last edited:

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like whenever Lebron achieves some ludicrous achievement people still find some way to downplay it (not talking about Era), is this what being Lebron is like?

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Luka led Dallas mavs lost to the knicks(one of the worse teams in the league) twice already this season. No should take them seriously atm.

as for Lebron. He is a team orientated player.... he was bound to achieve this. I'm more impressed with his win shares. Consistently the only player career wise who can produce a decent amount of wins on individual talent alone.
I would say that they're in a higher standings than people thought they would be due to Luka but yeah they're aren't a threat yet.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They have to make up stats for LeBron. If it were an actual thing, former greats would have aimed for it. /s