• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyWitch

Oct 27, 2017
There are so many real life brands in this which seems weird. It looks really high quality though. Still, I'm definitely in camp fake.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
what's the over-under on this?
we must check Vegas odds on whether or not this is real!
WHERE ARE THE BOOKIES AT?!?!

Oct 27, 2017
Whether it's fake or not (I'm leaning towards the former, for obvious reasons), I'd definitely be up for playing whatever game it is. It reminds me of the gas station opening of the RE2 remake.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Why is fake everyone's first thought? Looks far too good to be a fake.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
didn't really have any of valves humour or character, I hope it is fake

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I'm gonna say fake based on the Life cereal box. No way they get approval from them to put into the teaser.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Would love an E3 announcement. Absolutely amazing series that would sell millions. Make it Valve ffs.

This looks to be fan made though. Shame really because a genuine LD43 would utterly blow the likes of World War Z out of the water.

OP
OP
Stellar

Stellar

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
mkbTsCA.jpg

Check out the post-it notes:

CEDA Survivors
CEDA EVAC

CEDA is an organization from L4D.

If this is fake then Valve needs to hire whoever made this lol

Kalamour

Oct 25, 2017
On one hand, it is of very high quality so it seems like it could be real. On the other hand, the trailer concentrate on small details/area and no character animation (so it avoids the hardest things to render), so it could be high quality fanmade. I am going to assume it's fake, but it's a great teaser.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
It looks professionally made which has me wondering but the real life brands are kind of ruining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.