Leftist Youtube |OT| We Virtue Signal

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
David Pakman interviewed this guy yesterday and it went about as you'd expect; the interviewee couldn't actually hold on to most of his own arguments and deferred to "it's nuance" when his positions were shown to be entirely inconsistent. It's worth a watch/listen up until Tim leaves; at that point Pakman just reads comments and tries to get new subs, which is fine, but there's nothing worth listening to in that last 10 minutes.

For the most part, Pakman goes easy on him, and doesn't press him for hard examples or evidence, which is a bit unfortunate. Maybe next time.

If the 40/40/20 theory is true, I don't think much, if any, of that 20% would have moved to Tim's side after this.
Tim Pool the "liberal" journalist

sephi22

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What happens to Destiny?
I dunno, I unsubscribed from him since he seems intent on being a dick to his fans? He's now apparently DMing future GoT episode spoilers to people.
Yeah, Destiny won't take a L on this so I have to.
He's being a little crybaby whiny butthurt PoS right now about the spoilers thing.
As many of the critics have pointed out, it's not about the spoilers anymore, it's about how he's reacting to people not being 100% on his side of that argument.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Destiny won't take a L on this so I have to.
He's being a little crybaby whiny butthurt PoS right now about the spoilers thing.
As many of the critics have pointed out, it's not about the spoilers anymore, it's about how he's reacting to people not being 100% on his side of that argument.
Of all things that would get a fanbase to turn on you it's because he won't take an L on spoilers

I don't think I've seen someone ever die on this dumb of a hill

Kilrogg

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, I like Destiny, and I find the new season of GoT (and the previous one... and the one before that) to be pretty bad overall, but this is pointless. I don't really get what triggered him so badly, and I'm kinda afraid to research this since I don't really want to be spoiled 2 episodes before the end.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen a few of his videos and the fact that they're so short and simple helps tremendously. He also gave a shout-out to Natalie not too long ago!

Boddy

Oct 25, 2017
Philosophy Tube must be a fan of The Prestige. It's a great movie.
Also really good video.