• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Atrophis

Oct 25, 2017
It's a shame Vaush is a shit because his content is good.

Destiny's community going after a sexual harasser while continuing to support someone who committed a sexual assault on a live stream is a bit whack though.

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Angie Speaks and Peter Coffin did a livestream yesterday responding to Kat Blaque's video about how breastube is mostly white.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
I made a thread on this already but I guess it should also be posted here for completion's sake.

Not an anti-vegan video. More about ethical consumption/capitalism.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017

This is very good. I haven't seen if Destiny has reacted to it, but I don't think he'd disagree with anything Emerican says about him. He serves a purpose, and I think he's generally OK with his place in all of this, but nobody should be relying on Destiny for any kind of advocacy for leftist policies. If he can pull certain types of people out of the alt-right, and bring them closer to the left, even a little, then that's just one piece of the whole thing. Embarrassing right-wing morons in debates is also a big plus. Emerican's comments about Bernie and AOC are fair, too... but I think his take on Destiny is spot-on. Hasan Piker might be the closest to what Emerican is suggesting: someone like Destiny, but with leftist ideals... not sure.

This was also excellent. This guy is getting better and better.

I also agree with Kat Blaque, Angie Speaks, etc... what we know as 'lefttube' is very white. I think we can all improve on that by expanding who we watch and recommend. Subscribing to both Kat & Angie is a start.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

Also warning from Some more news "DON'T READ THE COMMENTS SECTION FOLKS THIS IS GOING TO BE A ROUGH ONE"

Deleted member 23212

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man, Thinkspot really made me want to make a video on the absurdity of it, but since I'm in China I'll just have to hope someone else does.

Pantaghana

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Croatia
So, Black Pigeon Speaks has been banned from YouTube for violations of their hate speech policy, which is well deserved.
Is he the first bigger YouTuber to be hit? He was nearing 500k subscribers. Difficult to know if it's permanent, YouTube is still YouTube.

[EDIT]
Nevermind, back up.

Deleted member 23212

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So, Black Pigeon Speaks has been banned from YouTube for violations of their hate speech policy, which is well deserved.
Is he the first bigger YouTuber to be hit? He was nearing 500k subscribers. Difficult to know if it's permanent, YouTube is still YouTube.

[EDIT]
Nevermind, back up.
I don't even think they've gotten rid of fucking murderer Varg Vikernes, so I don't expect YouTube to do much about him.

dedacc

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

New video by Big Joel on how the skeptic community transitioned into the anti-leftist community.

Atrophis

Oct 25, 2017
If Shapiro had any sense of decency he'd disappear off the internet forever after all these beat downs.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Some of you may know Jonathan Pie, the reporter character that became famous for going in on trump and the Conservatives here in the UK and the right wing in general.

Started off pretty left wing but ended up edging ever closer to the fence when count dankula got in trouble for teaching his dog to seig heil.

Well he has finally gone full boogie and came out with this beauty of a comment.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Some of you may know Jonathan Pie, the reporter character that became famous for going in on trump and the Conservatives here in the UK and the right wing in general.

Started off pretty left wing but ended up edging ever closer to the fence when count dankula got in trouble for teaching his dog to seig heil.

Well he has finally gone full boogie and came out with this beauty of a comment.

He was never left wing though. He made one funny rant about the Tories. He's been trash since.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
He was never left wing though. He made one funny rant about the Tories. He's been trash since.
He did primarily focus on the tories and right wing at first but then started going all anti SJW, doing videos to prove the wage gap between genders wasn't real, defending count dankula etc.

Most surprising thing for me was at least half of the audience of his live show I attended voted for brexit and he had a pro brexit comedian open for him. That raised some eyebrows from me and shortly after I just stopped watching completely.