• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017

Oh wow, didn't know about the original video. That larger fragment at the end is really something.
Alternative title: JOHN LENNON OWNS BEN SHAPIRO FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
It really is incredible how whinny anarco-capitalists can be. They advocate for a survival of the fittest hellworld while being the weakest people imaginable.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
God, this Big Joel video about the Christmas Shoes movie is very good, and makes me think that all this time I should be enjoying it and calling it A Very Hegelian Christmas

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Sorry for spamming the thread with Sam Seder clips but this is one of the funniest calls they've ever had.

This is hilarious. Seder broke his mind with a simple question.

Edit: so i went down this Seder-libertarians rabbit hole. It's something. I find it painful to listen to some of these people, or just understand how some of their minds even work. It's like a whole ideology based on making everything more complicated and unworkable based solely on selfish entitlement and a refusal on understanding the fundamental principles of how people and societies work.

Last edited:

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
RWBY is an odd subject: On one hand, the writing isn't very good (it has its moments though) and it completely botched its racism allegory in the form of the Faunus. On the other hand, the show genuinely gets better every season and Miles/Kerry are really receptive to feedback.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018

Hbomb tearing into RWBY is going to be glorious.

We really need that vaccines one even if it's basically the flat earth video but older. When Americans are becoming health hazards, we have a big problem.

With that said, there's a lot about the unevenness RWBY that needs to be addressed, most of which involves someone that rhymes with 'madam'. And yes I still watch the show.

Deleted member 6730

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We really need that vaccines one even if it's basically the flat earth video but older. When Americans are becoming health hazards, we have a big problem.

With that said, there's a lot about the unevenness RWBY that needs to be addressed, most of which involves someone that rhymes with 'madam'. And yes I still watch the show.
Not that I won't appreciate H.bomberguy's take, but anti-vax debunking videos are fairly common on the internet (and it's not like it'll convince a lot of anti-vaxxers anyway). I think a non-cartoon channel's perspective on RWBY, and especially Rooster Teeth, would be really interesting.

CatDoggo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, it kinda feels like there's already a big Youtube industry around hating on RWBY because it has more than enough flaws to endlessly nitpick and that generates easy clicks, I'd much rather have him cover something else than put out yet another two hour 'Here's why RWBY sux' video to add onto the pile.

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Shaun's vids are great though. Maybe try one of his shorter vids, see if you like his style ?
To be more clear, I already watched the whole thing. It's just impressive/kind of ridiculous how there are Youtube video essayists putting together this level of analysis, and moreso that I'm actually willing to watch it for personal enjoyment.

Last edited:

Deleted member 82

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be more clear, I already watched the whole thing. It's just impressive/kind of ridiculous how there are Youtube video essayists putting together this level of analysis, and moreso that I'm actually willing to watch it for personal enjoyment.

Ah, gotcha. I can definitely relate: I watched it when he released the first draft on Patreon, and will watch the final version some time this weekend.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Seems like Shaun picked a hell of a time to talk about the Bell Curve. First Buttigieg and now this:

Deleted member 7130

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, some of left tube have started trying to boost minority YouTubers in videos but I'm not sure it's working.
It probably doesn't help that the algorithm is perpetually boosting the same people perhaps based on a most likely probability. I've only ever heard of Kat Blaque long before actually seeing one of her vids.

Edit: TBH, I have been hungry for more diverse left content that examines into and from different cultural backgrounds of leftism. I wanna see stuff about the Zapatistas with the same kind of production. On YT, there's only some sparse low quality vids on it that I've found. I think the presence of such content is essential for promoting a full resurgent American left, seeing how America is so diverse.

Last edited:

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Sam Seder blew tf up on today's majority report over Nancy Pelosi openly handwaving impeachment during Bush for Iraq because it didnt fit her narrative despite "knowing there were no WMD's".

Around 1:50:00

I think his anger was misdirected at Jamie but it was coming from a place of frustration that had even me fuming.

Honestly, fuck Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7130

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's the most worked up I've ever seen Sam. For good reason. The things that go through my head during that Pelosi clip would fetch me an immediate ban. Un-fucking-believable. Pelosi knew and not only did she do nothing to save so many lives, she actively stopped anything from being done. It's fucking despicable. She's a shit. Nancy Pelosi is a shit and a ghoul. She is partly responsible for war crimes.

Deleted member 60096

Banned
Sep 20, 2019
Damn, ngl Jamie is braver than I am, I would have folded the moment he started yelling if I'd been here, but she was willing to continue making her point.

But yeah what Pelosi did then is absolutely disgusting and her lack of remorse now is just as bad. Perfect example of how the establishment dems are just as willing to be imperialist as the Republicans, its just the Dems care about being less obvious about their lies

Prolepro

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
For the record, Sam apologized to Jamie multiple times and they cleared up the misunderstanding later on.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
That's the most worked up I've ever seen Sam. For good reason. The things that go through my head during that Pelosi clip would fetch me an immediate ban. Un-fucking-believable. Pelosi knew and not only did she do nothing to save so many lives, she actively stopped anything from being done. It's fucking despicable. She's a shit. Nancy Pelosi is a shit and a ghoul. She is partly responsible for war crimes.
This is why it was frustrating to hear people defend her "strategy" of doing nothing back when people like The Squad were pushing for impeachment of Trump. She's always been just a fucking coward and her laziness isn't any strategy. It's always been just a desperate attempt to keep the status quo. That "They have their Twitter world" quote from her too was just another sign. She doesn't actually give a fuck about desires of constituents or doing the right thing. All she's interested in is doing the bare minimum to be considered not a Republican. Such a damn coward.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sam Seder blew tf up on today's majority report over Nancy Pelosi openly handwaving impeachment during Bush for Iraq because it didnt fit her narrative despite "knowing there were no WMD's".

Around 1:50:00

I think his anger was misdirected at Jamie but it was coming from a place of frustration that had even me fuming.

Honestly, fuck Nancy Pelosi.

She is an admitted war criminal as far as i'm concerned. These people have no fucking shame whatsoever.

Prolepro

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
This is why it was frustrating to hear people defend her "strategy" of doing nothing back when people like The Squad were pushing for impeachment of Trump. She's always been just a fucking coward and her laziness isn't any strategy. It's always been just a desperate attempt to keep the status quo. That "They have their Twitter world" quote from her too was just another sign. She doesn't actually give a fuck about desires of constituents or doing the right thing. All she's interested in is doing the bare minimum to be considered not a Republican. Such a damn coward.
Shahid Buttar for CA-12 yall