• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
www.playlostark.com

Legends of Lost Ark

Watch your favorite Twitch Streamers from around the globe as they venture into Arkesia and strive to make their mark on the land. Three teams of 20 creators will work together to fight for their respective regions.

Heroes of Arkesia,

Servers for the three day head start access launch on February 8, and the journey to become a legend will begin. Watch your favorite Twitch Streamers from around the globe as they venture into Arkesia and strive to make their mark on the land. Three teams of 20 creators will work together to fight for their respective regions - North America, Europe, and LATAM. Root for your favorite team and earn prizes as they battle through bounties and challenges in a race to unlock four tiered Twitch Drops. Creators will also earn instant rewards for their communities while completing the bounties!

twitch-drops-740.png

The site to keep track of the progress of each team:
www.playlostark.com

Legends of Lost Ark

Watch the race on Twitch, root for your team, and earn prizes as the streamers earn points and complete Objectives.

EARNING DROPS

Earn each unlocked Drop by watching four hours of streams between February 8 at 9 a.m. PST (5 p.m. UTC) and February 28 at 12 a.m. PST (8 a.m. UTC)

Legends of Lost Ark participants will only be able to offer one Drop at a time, so check the leaderboard for a list of who has unlocked the Drops.

Edit: We got a trailer now too!

Last edited:

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
guess as someone from the Netherlands I'm gonna need a second twitch account?

Pellaidh

Oct 26, 2017
Given that this launches at the same time as the head start, I guess I'll just leave it on in the background. Because the pets look pretty nice.

Eden

Nov 15, 2017
So 4 hours per drop right? I just want the hat and pet the others are bonus I guess.

OP
OP
Klyka

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
I don't get launching this at the same time as the headstart since most fans of the game will be playing, but if there's server queues I guess I know what I can do

OP
OP
Klyka

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I don't get launching this at the same time as the headstart since most fans of the game will be playing, but if there's server queues I guess I know what I can do
it lasts for 20 days. from headstart on the 8th till the 28th.

Yeah i'll likely just have a stream on at work to get the rewards. Sucks I can't watch Saintone for drops though 😛
Saint is actually one of the "game masters" of this and basically worked with Amazon to design the whole competition and come up with objectives for the streamers!

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
which of these streamers are actually going to be a lostark streamer and not just a tourist variety streamer?

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Seems like there'll be more Twitch Drops too

https://forums.playlostark.com/t/legends-of-the-lost-ark-event-twitch-drops/39280/46 said:
There is a Twitch Drop that will be available for everyone who signed up for the Creator Program. Stay tuned for more information on that. But, to be as clear as possible, that is unrelated to the Legends of Lost Ark event and the rewards for that event.

Oct 25, 2017
Ooh. There are a lot of good POE streamers/content creators spread across the NA and EU teams. I guess they're skipping the upcoming league.