• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The cast changes do help keep things fresh, to be sure. Maybe Wentworth will decide his hiatus is over and we'll get some OG Captain Cold action after the midseason break this year.
It would be good. The only two characters that I hope remain for good are Canary and Heatwave, personally. I like the others, but I don't mind change. I just think those two are good as anchors.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It would be good. The only two characters that I hope remain for good are Canary and Heatwave, personally. I like the others, but I don't mind change. That think those two are good as anchors.

Purcell has seemed like he's checked out for a while, but every so often an episode with a lot of Mick focus happens and we're reminded why he's still here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
It still amazes me how I initially wanted nothing to do with this show when it debuted, only for it to quickly become my favorite DC CW show. I'd love to see this group make a crossover appearance on Titans.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Ramona Young is a new member of the Waverider who is Chinese. Plus Maisie is still on the show, just a different character.

Also women outnumber men in the show 6 to 4 now, compared to only two women in the first season.

Yeah, I didn't want to talk about Maisie's new role yet since we don't know what it is aside from MYSTEEEEERIOUS.

I had no idea about Ramona Young though. That's good to hear!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'll rage if they ever decide to rotate those two out.

I think Routh and Zano are just having fun doing the work, but I could see them killing Ray off somehow.

Nate is kinda necessary as the time travel info guy, especially with Rip out of the picture, so it'd be weird to write him out. Nobody else is particularly knowledgeable about history.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Also Nate won't be on the Waverider for part of the season. He'll be at the time bureau with Ava

and his dad, Biff from BttF

Oct 25, 2017
Like somehow Legends feels like the only show to hammer in the fact that speedsters are broken as hell and you only win against them because they are arrogant.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Sara leaves and I fucking RIOT...

...but I would still watch the show.

The overall quality now overrides characters and actors.

Oct 25, 2017
The show is bigger than any one character, but it really wouldn't feel the same without Sara. Although I think the same goes for Ray and Mick.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Enough of Beebo already,jesus christ lol...

Can't wait for the rest ;)
QueasyVengefulEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Glorious title. That TV show deserved better... It was better than supernatural season 1 or the latest season of supernatural.

Constantine best character.

Which reminds me, anyone saw the latest animated movie?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.