• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn good episode, Zari's officially my favorite Legend for the time being

And thank God Ray and Nora finally smashed, sure took their damn time

Was about to call Mona the weak link of the episode (And I guess she still kind of was), but she turned it around with getting to sing and outing the Hindu god as a fuckboi

Oct 25, 2017
Damn good episode, Zari's officially my favorite Legend for the time being

And thank God Ray and Nora finally smashed, sure took their damn time

Was about to call Mona the weak link of the episode (And I guess she still kind of was), but she turned it around with getting to sing and outing the Hindu god as a fuckboi
At the point at which someone convinces you to eat a god's ashes if wild shit happens after that it's on you tbh.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah if Mona was stuck with Team Flash she would have been skulking for at least half the season. In The Legends they (almost done probably) sped it up and it felt.... Natural since the time aberration was connected to Mona deeply.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
At the point at which someone convinces you to eat a god's ashes if wild shit happens after that it's on you tbh.

Well yeah, but we got a really good musical number out of that. Whereas the Mona bit where she ran away (Also I'm sorry, I'll never be invested in her romance with a monster) felt really forced. Fortunately, she at least took care of that on her own in one episode.

Speaking of which, I wonder if they went back to erase Jane's memories.

Oct 25, 2017
Well yeah, but we got a really good musical number out of that. Whereas the Mona bit where she ran away (Also I'm sorry, I'll never be invested in her romance with a monster) felt really forced. Fortunately, she at least took care of that on her own in one episode.

Speaking of which, I wonder if they went back to erase Jane's memories.
On yeah. I liked Moana fine as a side character but main cast and complete with terrible werewolf transformation is not doing much for me.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nora and Ray tonight:

rc3S98p.gif

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Would have been funny to see Mick get in on the Bollywood number, but it was very well done. Zari has had some of the better Legends episodes where she has a lot to do. Thought the actor who played the Hindu god was pretty good.

Jane Austen calling Mona a fool was funny. Seemed pretty chill with the whole werewolf transformation though.

Good for Raymond sneaking Nora into the Waverider. It's been a minute since Hawkgirl for him.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good for Raymond sneaking Nora into the Waverider. It's been a minute since Hawkgirl for him.

I find it hilarious that nobody noticed that at all, even towards the end of the episode.

----

Man, it is hilariously jarring to go and look back on how Ray was on Arrow when he was flirting with/dating Felicity. Vastly more confident.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Sara's facial expression when Zari got help from coachman. Kawaii

Mick being possessed acting 😂

This is to be continued right?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
That the Neron design seems to freak everyone out means I like it more

This was a wild episode, even by Legends standard

That said again the Mona story could've been cut. She's one too many tbh

AV Club: B

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Only on Legends could you get a trip back to fix Jane Austen's history end up as a Bollywood musical number.

Zari is definitely my favorite CW character though. This episode sealed it.

And I miss confident Ray. Even though it was a dream, that was some Arrow-tier sexiness.

The only problem I had was Mona going out of control after Zari lashed out at her, and going after Jane.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The thing is Ray at least has a pairing with Nora they've worked on for like a season now

Nate and Zari is just like... "it's either her or Gary"

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
who else you gonna pair Nate with

I mean, he doesn't have to be paired with anyone to begin with

yea, yea, I know this is the CW

Charlie would be weird for obvious reasons

Would still make more sense than Gary lol

Even a love triangle between Nora, Nate, and Ray would be more believable

Only person that made sense for Gary was Mona tbh, which is not completely off the table now anyhow due to Konane being dead :3

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Finally saw the episode. The fact that Mirror Constantine/Neron outright TOLD John that Nate's going to die makes it pretty clear that's not where the show's going. They're gonna do the Legends thing and have the team and John overcome their failures (or, more appropriate for the Legends, fail in a completely different, more spectacular and stupid way) to resolve the Neron problem.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Finally saw the episode. The fact that Mirror Constantine/Neron outright TOLD John that Nate's going to die makes it pretty clear that's not where the show's going. They're gonna do the Legends thing and have the team and John overcome their failures (or, more appropriate for the Legends, fail in a completely different, more spectacular and stupid way) to resolve the Neron problem.
You really think a demon would do that? Just go in a mirror and tell lies?

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
This was very enjoyable, Legends is at its best when it's bat shit random.

As an Indian it's always kinda funny seeing western interpretation of Bollywood, it's basically based on musicals from late 90s or early/mid 2000s Bollywood films which I assume is due to popularity of some specific Bollywood movies that became really popular outside of India back then. The English lyrics make it even funnier haha.

Btw Zari looks beautiful in a sari.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This was very enjoyable, Legends is at its best when it's bat shit random.

As an Indian it's always kinda funny seeing western interpretation of Bollywood, it's basically based on musicals from late 90s or early/mid 2000s Bollywood films which I assume is due to popularity of some specific Bollywood movies that became really popular outside of India back then. The English lyrics make it even funnier haha.

Btw Zari looks beautiful in a sari.

Interesting analysis! I honestly kinda felt like it was a standard American-style Broadway song with Bollywood dancing connected to it, myself. Didn't really have the feel I associate with current Bollywood either, and I'm nowhere near as well-versed in that as I am in contemporary Broadway-style musical theatre.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That musical sequence was awesome and confirmed that Zari is the best Legend which I've been saying since season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.