• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Mona is a charisma leech. I love every part of this show but her. I don't buy her love story, I think her acting is terrible, and she's super annoying.

First character on these shows that's really repulsed me. Well second if you count Orlin from Flash.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
First character on these shows that's really repulsed me. Well second if you count Orlin from Flash.

hawkman-and-hawkgirl-in-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-header.jpg

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Okay finally watching the latest episode and I genuinely dislike Mona

Her whole thing doesn't really belong with the Legends. Seems like she would be hated on The Flash and her storyline is more akin to something that would happen on The Flash. At least with The Legends of Tomorrow and Black Lightning they would accelerate her schtick so she doesn't really drag down the show. Sure watching this shit happen in front of us is just blech but at least it's being resolved sooner rather than later.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Her whole thing doesn't really belong with the Legends. Seems like she would be hated on The Flash and her storyline is more akin to something that would happen on The Flash. At least with The Legends of Tomorrow and Black Lightning they would accelerate her schtick so she doesn't really drag down the show. Sure watching this shit happen in front of us is just blech but at least it's being resolved sooner rather than later.
It feels dragged out to me. If I have to hear "konanaeeeeee" one more time...

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
It feels dragged out to me. If I have to hear "konanaeeeeee" one more time...

It is. Learning love lessons and life lessons with The Legends is way better when we consider our other options. Her shit should have been done with already when Zari and Mick told her some shit. She really needs to get with the program or she's going to fuck things up even worse.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Holy fucking shit at the Bollywood number. That was amazing. I need to show my mom this. I thought it looked great and totally was in the style.

I also really appreciate Sanjay pointing out the absurdity of a Hindu and Muslim getting married Christian style.

Last edited:

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Let Mona get over her shit and have fun. I will probably warm up to the character then. And judging by reddit, people fucking hate Nate/Zari. I like the pairing. I think they're cute.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Mona is quite annoying. She was nice for those initial episodes, but she sucks since she has become a real character.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Mona is quite annoying. She was nice for those initial episodes, but she sucks since she has become a real character.

Yeah, Mona's whole shtick has been really, really hard to get on board with. I feel bad because I don't think it's the actress' fault, but her in-episode arcs since the break have all been super annoying. Hopefully this episode marks the beginning of a character shift for her so her entire character isn't "pining over a dead werewolf that was barely even a character".

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this, but I'd prefer Gary and his schtick over Mona at this point. I thought her personality might change after the whole werewolf stuff, but she needs to be a background character until they dump her.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Mona was awesome n small bits before the break. Loved the scene where shows to have been given a little too much though about turning into a cat.

But her werewolf thing .... yeah. I don't see it going anywhere

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this, but I'd prefer Gary and his schtick over Mona at this point. I thought her personality might change after the whole werewolf stuff, but she needs to be a background character until they dump her.

I highly doubt you wouldn't say the same thing about Gary if he was a full time member lol

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mona was fun in earlier episodes, esp with Gary pining over her and failing.

But, being focused on so much lately, just not as good. She is still leagues above "I used to be a barista" though

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"My dad made a deal with a demon to make a theme park"

Lmao, if it couldn't be anymore obvious that they did rewrites for Hank's character

Status
Not open for further replies.