• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Ray is too easily convinced. We could probably convince him to do something for us, lol.

Anybody shipping Nate/Zari?

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
No
Don't break them up
Guess it's appropriate again :(

tumblr_p68nacwFLz1wxbpmuo1_500.gif

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Ava..... I sort of expected that to be her answer but I thought she would be better than that.

Poor Mona:( it always takes something tragic to trigger someone's powers.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
WTF

- They broke up?!
- The monster died?!
- She a monster now?!

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Your daily reminder that Lawful Neutral is the worst alignment.

Poor Sara.

Ans poor out one for Mona's best friend too.

Last edited:

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Doom Patrol done ruined this show for me, this was supposed to be the wacky fun show. They take a big ol break to return this episode and honestly I was pretty bored with it. Time to end Mona, get rid of her.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Doom Patrol done ruined this show for me, this was supposed to be the wacky fun show. They take a big ol break to return this episode and honestly I was pretty bored with it. Time to end Mona, get rid of her.
Thought the same thing. This was a boring episode. I want more of the actual team doing things and in their superhero costumes saving the day.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
It's good to have this show back.

All the Luchadore stuff was fun, with Constantine being really into it and the dude hitting the 619. Kohanay (no idea how to spell it) working stiff and learning how to sell.

Gary in the hospital gown freaking out about his nipple after Mona gave him the MIB treatment.

Zari in that dress during the fundraiser looked great.

Sara/Ava dance fight, then the real fight at the end. She brought Snickerdoodles :(

Mona got powers now huh

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Good return episode.

Didn't John and Sara had a one night stand? Time for John to make that move

Status
Not open for further replies.