• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Legends of Tomorrow S4 |OT| Gary Green is all the man we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. This roach is too damn good. Everybody is coming out to each other. Now that's what I call a road trip.

I need to see Mick with long luscious locks now.

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
Neron is my least favorite villain solely because of his damn hole-filled face, can't handle that shit

Seven Force

Nov 30, 2017
What's the name of that phobia with the holes and shit? I don't know how to describe it, but Neron sets that shit off for me.

Clu

Oct 26, 2017
The Grid
Of course the classic ending misunderstanding lol Way better episode this week then last week, and seems to continue next week with the promo. Show is looking up.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With that recent news of the staff loving him, and with the preview, I fully expect him to be back. And I hope so too

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
It sucks to be part of the Noraverse.

Nora Freeze
Nora Darhk
Nora West Allen

All accused of crimes, all guilty of doing fucked up shit.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
So Hank is using the magical creatures to create some kind of super soldiers and Neuron's end goal is ......

Ava must be having it rough too if she's taking personal days.

Nora has hacking skills in addition to magical ways. I guess she could detect the cloak Neuron was putting up.

Wingfan19

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I’m starting to lose steam on this show. When was the last time the team actually used their abilities and costumes? The time traveling in today’s episode was completely unnecessary and didn’t serve any purpose except “to do it”. And sorry, but Mona sucks. I don’t give a shit about her storyline.

I miss Jax and Stein.

Status
Not open for further replies.