• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Legends of Tomorrow hired all the best comedy writers or the cast is just better at doing it then other shows. Either way, glad to have the show back tonight.

Beebo bless

tenor.gif

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It nearly killed my interest in the show. Two of the weakest actors having their own storyline for what felt like eternity

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
what's the best quality stream for this?

finally got a 4k tv and i hate cable tv trash quality - how can i leverage my apple tv 4k?

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
As CW shows are so fond of doing.

Yes, but in this instance it even managed to annoy an Olicity fan like me.

Considering it was a big part of her arc, it was better than the million other instances they did it in the other superhero shows on CW all things considered

It was weakly written and badly acted. The pay-off was there, but let's not sweep it under the rug. It clearly puts it below Legends this time around. It is clearly Supergirl that is contender for best show this season around, if you ignore Doom Patrol and Titans.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
what's the best quality stream for this?

finally got a 4k tv and i hate cable tv trash quality - how can i leverage my apple tv 4k?
I like the quality of the free CWTV.com streams, it's so much better than cable or antenna. I don't know if they still sell episodes on iTunes, but maybe that's an option.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Have a synopsis for tonight's episode!

#4.09 "Lucha De Apuestas"
BELIEVE IT OR NOT — When the Legends hear that Mona (Roman Young) has let a fugitive go, they must head to 1961 Mexico City to clean up her mess. Mona tries to convince the Legends and the Bureau that the people responsible for releasing the fugitive were some mysterious Men in Black and not her. With no evidence to back up her theory, the Legends must decide if they should trust her and go against the Bureau. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) and Zari (Tala Ashe) go on a recon mission to find out what Hank (guest star Tom Wilson) might be hiding from everyone. Caity Lotz, Matt Ryan, Brandon Routh, Dominic Purcell, Jes Macallan and Maisie Richardson-Sellers also star. Andrew Kasch directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Tyron B. Carter/

lgn409a-0534b-1--1163537.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.