• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

LEGO ERA |OT| Rebuilding One Brick at a Time.

Oct 26, 2017
Cleaning - nothing more than soapy water and agitation. I've bulk-cleaned lego by putting it in a tightly-sealing tupperware or storage box and giving it a good shake with warm soapy water.

Faded/yellowed parts can be "refreshed" by putting them in Hydrogen Peroxide (ie. the stuff used for hair bleaching) in sunlight for a day. This is only a temporary measure though. The yellowing will return after a year or two, potentially worse than before.
Hey question, if I keep a box of lego unopened, will the bricks yellow inside the box?

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, this is great news!

https://brickset.com/article/43442/lego-pledges-to-stop-launching-regional-exclusives

t has become apparent to us at the LEGO Group that you are dissatisfied with the recent launches of regional exclusive products. We’ve received a lot of feedback on the LEGO festival products to mark the Chinese New Year (80101 Chinese New Year's Eve Dinner and 80102 Dragon Dance), the LEGO The Movie 2 Brickheadz (41634 Emmet, 41635 Wyldstyle,n 41636 Benny & 41637 Sweet Mayhem) in the US as well as 75227 Darth Vader Bust.

Because of this feedback and concerns from you, our dedicated and most loyal fans, we have decided that regional exclusives launched after May 1, 2019 will become widely available via LEGO Brand Retail stores and LEGO Shop at Home after a limited period of time (3-6 months) of the initial launch.
I know they said releases after May 1st 22019 but I hope we get the CNY sets.