• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if it's based off of the original or sequel?
Probably original considering the title.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
The thing with legos is that they all pretty much have the same head, so you have to give them different outfits to differentiate between characters.
I don't think this works with The Incredibles. At all.

EightBitNate

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So the rumor was partially correct.

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/01/17/new-alien-game-foxnext-cold-iron-studios/

Comicbook.com reports longtime LEGO games developer TT Games is working on both titles, which are potentially arriving sometime this year. The Incredibles game is said to be titled LEGO Incredibles 2 and will tie directly into the upcoming film sequel, which opens in theaters on June 15

Looks like we're also getting a Lego DC villains game this year then.

As for the DC villains game, the project will focus on DC's rogues gallery, with The Joker, Lex Luthor, and Harley Quinn said to be featured. Previous DC LEGO games centered around superheroes, specifically Batman and the Justice League.

JSoup

Oct 27, 2017
That looks...huh.
But then, it's a LEGO game, so there's no use acting like I'm not going to get it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Shame this classic Lego piece won't be included
21JMkcG56tL.jpg

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I remember owning the first incredibles video game and kinda liking the game.

one level in particular the Dash running level was my favorite. I would replay the shit out of this level since the rest of the game was kinda trash

hqdefault.jpg

so damn fun.
But i hate leggo games =/

Oct 26, 2017
First Lego Pixar game by TT Games and it's based on a movie they didn't even make a game of! (Heavy Iron made Rise of the Underminer).

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Hmmmm, I love Incredibles, but might wait out later on if I plan on getting it (especially if that DC villain one turns out to be true).

Picked up and love the two lego minifigures back then with the disney set through!

IMG_20161021_115809_large.jpg

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Is it known if there'll be a Lego The Last Jedi? I don't really keep up with Lego announcements, but I liked Lego TFA.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Is it known if there'll be a Lego The Last Jedi? I don't really keep up with Lego announcements, but I liked Lego TFA.
With the DC villain lego game being to only other one known, I don't think there's any Star Wars game planned for this year. We might get one next year with episodes VIII, IX, and Rogue One / Solo levels as well.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
Lego games are quite fun if you're into the properties. They usually on sale for really cheap too. Doesn't surprise me that they all sell a ton to be honest, next to minecraft these games are a no brainer for kids. Simple, easy yet incredibly fun.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
The Incredibles is such an odd choice given the relative few characters involved, at least from the first movie, that anyone would want to play as. I'm sure the sequel is going to add a ton, but it's also just going to be a bunch of people grabbed from very minor references.

Going outside the established LEGO franchises and anything within the WB family, TMNT is the big obvious property that would fit the LEGO game mold super well. There's an enormous cast of colorful and diverse characters.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Hell ya, I'm down. Can't wait to pick up some of the sets too.

I remember owning the first incredibles video game and kinda liking the game.

one level in particular the Dash running level was my favorite. I would replay the shit out of this level since the rest of the game was kinda trash

hqdefault.jpg

so damn fun.
But i hate leggo games =/
Heh, I have this on GCN. Never got very far though.

Looking like a no, unless it's bizarrely late. My thinking its that Lego TFA was a special case, and that TLJ and Ep. IX will be released as a single game, perhaps with a remixed and shortened version of TFA, and maybe some Rogue One/Solo bonus levels.

The Incredibles is such an odd choice given the relative few characters involved, at least from the first movie, that anyone would want to play as. I'm sure the sequel is going to add a ton, but it's also just going to be a bunch of people grabbed from very minor references.
They've worked with less before. They had to stretch it for Indiana Jones and Jurassic (though Jurassic benefitted from playable dinos).

Last edited:

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
They could add on to heroes that were shown one way or another in the original movie. Seems like one of the bonus features for the DVD release was putting out profiles for some of these heroes.

tumblr_mzkakn78Zn1r7qk7lo1_1280.jpg

Zool

Oct 28, 2017
Too bad they won't develop these games anymore for the old handhelds (3ds and vita) I really liked these smaller versions.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting. I'll have to see more, but I love the Incredibles, and Lego games are fun enough. Having played Marvel Superheroes 2, I can easily envision what they each would play like. Superspeed, invisibility/barriers, stretching, and super strength are based abilities in that game.

Only thing throwing me off is Mr. Incredibles's face. Looks too similar to Dash which makes it look like a kid's face on a man's body.

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
Apparently the game "will make reference to other Pixar films". My money's on the story mode covering the two films and the freeplay to go beyond. That's how it usually goes, anyway. Will be there Day 1.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I'll play it

I don't know why, but even though I don't like the LEGO games much because of their repetition and tedious puzzles, I still find myself playing almost all of them. This will likely be no different.

Compsiox

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Too bad they won't develop these games anymore for the old handhelds (3ds and vita) I really liked these smaller versions.
Like Call of Duty DS? I don't really get how anyone could miss those moneygrabs but to each their own. I did get WaW for the DS tho.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
Travelers Tales being confined to the Lego series is such a boring waste of talent.

Lego Dimensions and Lego City are the most ambitious games theyve done in the past 10 years.

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
I mean like I'll play it I'm sure it will be fun but where my LEGO power rangers based on the 90's Version

LEGO Simpson's (full game)
LEGO looney tunes