• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

The official music video for the new song, "Silent Hills".

Okay, before you kill me, let me explain. Lena Katina (a Russian singer part of a duo known as t.A.T.u.) released a few days ago new song for her album titled "Silent Hills", which of course in itself is a bit weird. And you can believe that there's some Kojima conspiracy theories spinning out of control about this, including this one:

I will say there's far too many coincidences for it to be accidental, but if I had to take a guess and knowing Kojima maybe the artist was contacted to make a song for the original Silent Hills idea a long time ago and only just released it as one of her own songs. The above has a lot of subtle references to Silent Hills from the lyrics to the video and art, but the artist in the comments plays dumb in knowing the connection but liking comments directly referencing things in Silent Hills without replying to them.

I am just curious what ResetEra may think?

Escalario

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
gL88KkE.jpg

Aygomyownroad

Oct 27, 2017
Burn the OP! Boo!!!

Its an interest theory and I recognised the name of the artist but come on this is as bad as the thread :
HALF LIFE, 3 SCREENSHOTS

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I'm restraining myself so hard right now for you toying with my heart.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
We know we are approaching totally insane zone when you're using a PythonSelkan video as reference.
That being said, godamn you.

ok?

Water

The Retro Archivist
Oct 30, 2017
Just let it go guys..... Kinda lame with the click baity title.