• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
First he posts this

My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do. God bless all!

Then he posts these 2 gems from Fox and Friends immediately afterwards

The 'Jexodus' movement encourages Jewish people to leave the Democrat Party. Total disrespect! Republicans are waiting with open arms. Remember Jerusalem (U.S. Embassy) and the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal! @OANN @foxandfriends

"New evidence that the Obama era team of the FBI, DOJ & CIA were working together to Spy on (and take out) President Trump, all the way back in 2015." A transcript of Peter Strzok's testimony is devastating. Hopefully the Mueller Report will be covering this. @OANN @foxandfriends

The priorities of the President of the United States ladies and gentleman.

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Its literally as if he made the "sympathies" tweet in order to get it out of the way so he could go on his daily routine of spewing shit. "Okay thats out of the way now I can watch Fox and Friends!"

Honestly I bet someone had to remind him to even say anything.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely believe he feels sympathy for the people he has spent huge amounts of energy rallying his base around hating.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
There's so much here, and so many feelings in my heart right now.

But my head is just going 'You can't spy on President Trump in 2015. It's literally impossible.'

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Trump didn't write that, in his mind he was joyful that immigrants were killed, racist PoS is very happy right now..

crowphoenix

Oct 27, 2017
His twitter has been a rollercoaster today.

Honestly, I was surprised he mentioned the attack. The victims are muslims after all, and for a moment, I was... I dunno, I can't think of a word for when a living personification of narcissism does something that kind of approaches compassion. Then he tweeted more, and I realized he was just watching Fox and Friends.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
So do the right wing nuts who believe these conspiracy theories have an explanation for why all of these sinister forces would conspire to take out Trump when no sane person thought he had a chance to win the election?

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
naaaaaah

deleted tweets don't exist anymore

that's the rules of the world wide web

https://factba.se/topic/deleted-tweets

1106390965038788608.jpg

Last edited:

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I would see conspiracy spewing nut jobs with their cars all littered with bumper stickers and I laughed, but somehow they got their top king elected and I cried.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Funny he didn't post the fact reported that the person responsible was an "extreme Right-wing terrorist".

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Trump wanting to arm Muslims? Doubtful.

Yeah, I think his logic circuits might fry if he tried to reconcile the "good guy with a gun" theory and the fact that the victims were/are Muslims. He'll probably settle on "there should be more police and they should be better armed." Mark that down.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I hope no one actually believed he was genuine at this point. He's incapable of empathy.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone believe he actually gave a crap? This is who he is. This is who he always was.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Trump can't let others be the victim for long. He has an opportunity to use victim hood status with a conspiracy theory.

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't he have a pr dude that used to post for him from an android phone and he posts from the iPhone? He probably didn't make the condolence tweet. He probably can't point to nz on a map

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Spy on President Trump in 2015? Umm... So they knew you were doing shady shit and are about to be caught so you are trying to gaslight the situation.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I think his logic circuits might fry if he tried to reconcile the "good guy with a gun" theory and the fact that the victims were/are Muslims. He'll probably settle on "there should be more police and they should be better armed." Mark that down.

As far as he is concerned , the good guy did have a gun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I mean, that's longer than the length of the average persons attention span on anything.

Even here, people will tune into the NZ shooting thread, then within 15 seconds and 2 clicks be laughing about X subject in a new thread. That's just how people work.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I so despise this vile piece of traitorous shit, I don't know what to say anymore.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I mean its Fox News. Are you actually surprised?

Yes. Fox News historically has put a conservative "spin" on actual news, and often that spin is a dizzying distortion. I know they've been much worse since they cozied up to Trump, but even though they've been telling outright lies instead of just twisting the facts, those lies are still directly related to actual news and events.

This nonsense isn't a twist on real news. It's internet hate site level fiction. For it to be on one of the huge national networks is frightening. That's far beyond what they've done before.

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You motherfuckers keep acting like anyone who says he won't leave peacefully in 2021 are crazy but the evidence just keeps piling up.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Just to catch the thread up, his next three tweets lol. Apparently.. since it was "acknowledged to be 'zero' crime", Mueller's appointment was illegal.. oh and also, "there should be no Mueller report" because of this.

All like two hours after his "sympathy" tweet.

Paltheos

Oct 25, 2017
There's so much here, and so many feelings in my heart right now.

But my head is just going 'You can't spy on President Trump in 2015. It's literally impossible.'

Come on, bro. You should know the game plan by now. It's all about message. Why do you think he's referring to himself in the 3rd person? Because saying 'they were spying on me' sounds pathetic. I don't know if he's conscious of this explicitly but his formula definitely spat out what he thinks is the strongest message.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017

Just to catch the thread up, his next three tweets lol. Apparently.. since it was "acknowledged to be 'zero' crime", Mueller's appointment was illegal.. oh and also, "there should be no Mueller report" because of this.

All like two hours after his "sympathy" tweet.

How do you acknowledge there's no crime before you investigate if there were crimes?

The Grizz

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand how he has any free time for Twitter. I have three kids, a full time job, a part time fun job, and hobbies outside of work and kids. I have zero time for social media (nor do I give a shit about that). Doesn't he need to, you know, RUN A COUNTRY?!

Oct 30, 2017
It's amazing.

If you listen to the President's rhetoric, he is more forceful and harsh against Collin Kaepernick than he is towards the MAGA Bomber, The Pittsburgh shooter, the Coast Guard LT, and the New Zealand shooter combined.

That really says it all.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Only one person Donald Trump gives a shit about and that's Donald Trump. I don't think he even cares about his own children. Aside of course from wanting to fuck one.