• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
It can be argued that 6IX9INE is one of the hottest artists on the planet right now. He looks absolutely ridiculous, but that hasn't prevented him from being popular, his songs have incredible like to dislike ratios. His newest song came out yesterday and has already racked up 6.5 million views, making it the #1 trending video on YouTube.

He seems to be on a bit of a hot streak just last month, he put a track just that has racked up 63 Million views in just 5 weeks, and just a few months earlier, he put out "Kooda" which has racked up an amazing 119 million views.

Obviously, the 2015sex crime chargeswill plague him forever and will likely prevent him from going mainstream...or am I wrong? He claimed on the breakfast club he isn't on a sex registry. What are Resetera's thoughts on him? Wack or nah?

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's a pedophile

he can't read

That nigga a creep and stupid

I feel no sympathy for assholes who can't read

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
A couple of his songs bang hard in the gym playlist but I wouldn't really give a shit if his career ended tomorrow tbh

Indifferent to him and hes a creep

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why tf would he tell the truth on Breakfast Club

Why

The nigga not gon say "Yeah I got vids of me and my bro gettin dome and fuckin a 13 yr old"

The hell

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why do the kids make these awful shit humans famous?

giphy.gif

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Mods change name in thread title to 6ixavelli.

Also sorry but this was hilarious

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is he starting shit with Adrien Broner?

Anyway, dude is corny.

Nov 2, 2017
Eh.

After the Breakfast Club interview I just see him as a dumb kid, that's made some mistakes, but has his heart in the right place. He's just caught up in his hype and persona.

I think he'll grow out of it if he isn't murdered.

ham bone

Alt account
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
It's a shame that white rappers aren't allowed to get face tattoos. I feel like they could pull it off.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How can he be bad? Jack White co-signed him!
Searching for that sensation in hip-hop, he soon discovered the exhilarating parallels between the contemporary scene and those of other genres from the past. "In a lot of ways, it is the new punk rock," he offers. "They're doing the dangerous things - whether it's Trippie Redd or Tekashi69; these are a very punk, dangerous side of music."

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
If there is anything i learned from past incidents like Chris Brown, its that people really dont give a fuck when it comes to artists and music.
Many rock and indie artists have been getting dragged throughout the past year and a half, with several groups canceling tours amidst controversial claims.

it's certainly not a general "music" thing for artists to be "getting away with it"

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Many rock and indie artists have been getting dragged throughout the past year and a half, with several groups canceling tours amidst controversial claims.

it's certainly not a general "music" thing for artists to be "getting away with it"
I dont fuck with rock and indie so i cant say for sure on that subject, but I believe you

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone explain what the pedo situation was? Even after the bc interview I didn't get it. He had a photo taken with some topless girl that he didn't know was underage?

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
lmao at him handing measly hundreds out on the street on some off brand god's plan shit

agil

Oct 27, 2017
He got numbers tatted all over his body but can't do math.

Then again he's a pedophile so I guess that checks out

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Eh.

After the Breakfast Club interview I just see him as a dumb kid, that's made some mistakes, but has his heart in the right place. He's just caught up in his hype and persona.

I think he'll grow out of it if he isn't murdered.

the mistake he was charged for?

S 263.05 Use of a child in a sexual performance.
A person is guilty of the use of a child in a sexual performance if
knowing the character and content thereof he employs, authorizes or
induces a child less than seventeen years of age to engage in a sexual
performance or being a parent, legal guardian or custodian of such
child, he consents to the participation by such child in a sexual
performance.
Use of a child in a sexual performance is a class C felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.