• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted a place to post BP fanart that wasn't the OT or box office threads and there's a lot of it. It's particularly notable that Marvel themselves are signal boosting a lot of the fanart on their official twitter page.

If you post fan art, please attribute and where possible, link back to the source, it's very very important to the artists who work very hard to make images to get credit when an audience likes their output.

It's fine to post fanart that's just from the comics, but I'm only really going to post fanart from the film.

Cosplay counts as fanart.

If something is a spoiler from the events of the film, please enclose it in spoiler tags.

Kindly don't make mods come in here and edit the thread with a stern reminder about NSFW content or other forum rules.

DWF3y4MV4AETz6H.jpg:large

Source
Photography by

DWSOterVoAAi40D.jpg:large

Source

DWTBPlZUQAA8AxG.jpg:large

Source

DWQ7u1PU0AA4Fae.jpg:large

Source

DWVbXjHWkAEB7_0.jpg:large

Source

DWWnZ_cU8AAdxXR.jpg:large

Source

DWXRtMEVAAAdaRx.jpg:large

Source

DWV3-jCUQAAIgG9.jpg:large

Source

DWVzc3mWAAELao-.jpg:large

DWVzdjvWkAAWETA.jpg:large

DWVzd98WkAcqfqR.jpg:large
Source

DWVV9osWAAElJgn.png:large

Source

DWQDZnvUMAAZfvX.jpg:large

Source

Last edited:

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
As a long time Marvel zombie, I could never imagine this happening 20 years ago. The Black Panther of all things. Feige is a genius, man.

Oct 25, 2017
Can a mod rename this thread "Black Panther has developed quite a fan art following...."

This got posted in the Black Panther Spoiler Thread and I hope this happens in the movies.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got detailed shots of Black Panther and Golden Jaguar's suits? I love comparing similar but distinct designs.

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
I have to start on my Black Panther piece. I justt gotta figure out gow I want to lay it out.

Gotta get both the full helmet and Bosemans face in there