• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

malyse

Community Resetter
(FF = Final Fantasy, KH = Kingdom Hearts)
What characters would go in which Disney World?

I think Setzer FF6 would have been a pretty good fit for POTC. I think Terra FF6 would be an amazing choice for Monsters Inc. In the exact same vein as Auron and Cloud, let's get Lightning in the coliseum. And let's put Snow FF13 in Arendelle.

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it would've been interesting if it was kind of like FF vs Disney.
Cloud, Auron, and Zack fight Hercules, for example.
Instead of OCs filling the organization, could've had some FF characters causing mischief

OP
OP
malyse

malyse

Community Resetter

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
I think including radiant garden would've solved a lot (probably all) of the gripes i have of no ff characters inclusion. i mean, square obviously was trying to reduce budget (I mean xaldin and the other guy not even having spoken dialogue - including phil in hercules world?!). Yet for ffxv there was all this extended ffxv world crap! - celebrities to voice kingsclaive, anime, etc.

OP
OP
malyse

malyse

Community Resetter
I think including radiant garden would've solved a lot (probably all) of the gripes i have of no ff characters inclusion. i mean, square obviously was trying to reduce budget (I mean xaldin and the other guy not even having spoken dialogue - including phil in hercules world?!). Yet for ffxv there was all this extended ffxv world crap! - celebrities to voice kingsclaive, anime, etc.
Not really what this thread is, Hoss.
Hear me out.

Robo and Gato in Big Hero 6.
I'll raise you a Lucca helping Hiro with tech.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, 90% of them don't fit in any Disney world, which is why they mostly stayed in places like Traverse, Twilight and Radiant Garden.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
maleficent should have partnered with edea or ultimacia

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Sin vs. the Leviathan in Pirates of the Caribbean. Sin then follows you to San Fransokyo.

With Yuna's ability to send the dead to the afterlife there's really a lot of story you could mine out of that as well with the overarching story. Maybe Yuna and Maleficent can team up? They'd make a fun duo.

A toy version of Noctis would have been a good fit for Toy Story. Have him bust out of the plastic packaging.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
So like no FF characters at all in KH3? like nothing, not even a cameo?

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
That sounds hard to do, I thought Auron's was pretty exceptional since it could be the exact incarnation one from FF X, recreated by Hades' magic from Auron's memories in pyreflies. I guess Zidane Tribal could be hired by Mother Golthel fetch Rapulzel back, Red XIII ends up in the pridelands, Noctis is one of the princes interested in Jasmin.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Moogles. And you see a figure/statue of Cloud and Auron. There's also a Noctis clone.
I'm so sorry but this is me reading this

9434.jpg

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
That sounds hard to do, I thought Auron's was pretty exceptional since it could be the exact incarnation one from FF X, recreated by Hades' magic from Auron's memories in pyreflies. I guess Zidane Tribal could be hired by Mother Golthel fetch Rapulzel back, Red XIII ends up in the pridelands, Noctis is one of the princes interested in Jasmin.
KH (at least in 1 or 2) never gave too much of a shit about where the FF characters would fit.
Like Cloud is literally a random swordman you fight in the Colosseum, Squall is just someone who lived in radiant Garden.
They can make them pretty much what they want without regard for FF canon.

OP
OP
malyse

malyse

Community Resetter
I mean, Balthier and Setzer as Pirates is pretty straight forward. Look at what trope/role a given Final Fantasy (/Square Enix) character engendered and then match that to a film. For another example: put 2B in a world based on Wall-E. This isn't limited to films that have been done: any cameo into any Disney film. Warrior of Light in Sword in the Stone? Sure, why not.