• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Hi everyone, we've received some complaints about this thread being allowed to remain open while the Spongebob thread (a parody thread) and the Elma thread were closed, and after consideration we believe they have a point. Our intention was to keep the front page from getting cluttered with infinite Smash avatar threads, but we can't fairly pick and choose some threads over others.

In order to be fair going forward we've decided that there should only be one general Smash avatar thread and not bazillions for individual characters. If anyone would like to create this thread please feel free to go ahead, but we will be locking threads dedicated to specific characters. Thank you.

(trying to recreate a mod/admin quote from a locked thread is hard...)

As per Nibel's request, I decided to get the ball rolling.

We've had a barrage of character-specific avatar threads to hype up tomorrow's direct. This was inspired by Lady Bow who did one for both Ridley and K. Rool... who got confirmed.

I don't have any examples... HOWEVER, I can assist with any that folks aren't able to get to right away since I have that kind of experience... well on a basic level. :P

Have at it! :)

DrStrange87

The Fallen
Feb 8, 2018
I need a complete makeover Skull Kid style, I'm new to all of this. Any help is appreciated!

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
I can do some simple magic to add more Dragon Quest and Isaac stuff on avatars. Going to sleep now, but people can hit me up and I'll try to do some before the Direct tomorrow (got school and all!).

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Gonna need a Dante edit on mine, please. just a wig works for me. thanks in advance!

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ready for that Salmonid confirmation

as a hazard in the totally rad Salmon Run inspired stage!

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Want or think it will be announced ?

Because I think Skull Kidd will be announced but I want Hanafuda and Tetrimino =/

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm just happy I got K.rool and will keep the hat. My real desire is if we get a character tomorrow that it shall be a true surprise!

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If someone could give this cat with a sticky note an ill fitting Majora's Mask, that would be dope.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
(trying to recreate a mod/admin quote from a locked thread is hard...)

As per Nibel's request, I decided to get the ball rolling.

We've had a barrage of character-specific avatar threads to hype up tomorrow's direct. This was inspired by Lady Bow who did one for both Ridley and K. Rool... who got confirmed.

I don't have any examples... HOWEVER, I can assist with any that folks aren't able to get to right away since I have that kind of experience... well on a basic level. :P

Have at it! :)

Any idea if you could Pyra-ify my avatar?

Ant_17

Oct 28, 2017
Greece
88193857dc54a435d333e5c9d3c8147d.jpg

Can someone her into a Squid kid?

Cyberninja776

Oct 28, 2017
You know what I'd be down for Maya in Smash, Persona 3-5 get their own spin-offs, She gets to be in-smash even if she never appeared on a Nintendo console...