• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Heh... i think meeting people IRL is waaay better than through an app. You don't get nasty surprises that way... trust me!

I have no interest in meeting people irl. He just struck up a conversation and I was actually surprised that it was a decent one that didn't instantly turn into "let me see your dick."

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing his dick.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Poppers, talk to me!

I'm kinda interested. Never had em before. Guess I'm just worried about the after effects or long term health concerns over a quick "high".

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is that sarcasm? :^)
No, i have been catfished several times... -_-
Pfft just use my strat, you can't be surprised if you don't ever manage to meet people IRL taps forehead
lololololol, i was thinking that "my strat" was like... a new app or something.
I have no interest in meeting people irl. He just struck up a conversation and I was actually surprised that it was a decent one that didn't instantly turn into "let me see your dick."

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing his dick.
What's wrong with them dick picks? :P
Poppers, talk to me!

I'm kinda interested. Never had em before. Guess I'm just worried about the after effects or long term health concerns over a quick "high".
I have heard of poppers... don't know what they are.

OP
OP
Sai

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Poppers, talk to me!

It'll relax ya butthole (to say the least) and make you horny as fuck. AFAIK there aren't really many long term effects unless you're hitting them heavily every other day. If you're just having a whiff or 4 once in awhile, you're fine, although if you take too many hits in a short amount of time you will probably get a headache.

Poppers are fun but honestly only during sex lol. I don't 'get it' when I see people in the clubs taking hits of poppers haha.

Just do ketamine and LSD and become the kwisatz haderach tbh.

this is the dream

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
This is A.

And this is B.

Also, I'm personally tired of looking at pictures. Pictures don't do a thing. I need to see this ish in person.

Honestly, sometimes I'd rather see a Snap and be done with it. Getting up and DOING things is so ugh. time consuming.

But some of the dick pics I receive, like today, look... gross. Clean that thing. Like I don't care if it's hairy or smooth or whatever but it needs to look CLEAN.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, sometimes I'd rather see a Snap and be done with it. Getting up and DOING things is so ugh. time consuming.

But some of the dick pics I receive, like today, look... gross. Clean that thing. Like I don't care if it's hairy or smooth or whatever but it needs to look CLEAN.

Was it like slimy or something

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Unsolicited dick pics are a no go for me, even if I wasn't married. And I don't have a problem with people being promiscuous, I just think it's a bad way to establish communication with someone unless you plan to only ever have casual sex with them and nothing else.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
you got what you got

can you really change it that much tbh

Absolutely. Angles, cleanliness. Environment. I've gotten dick pics over toilets with... stuff in them. Unclean ones. Ones rights after being used on someone else.

Maybe some people are into that stuff but for me presentation is key. Mine isn't like amazing imo but it gets complemented partially because I know how to take a decent one.

Yeah yeah I know. I'm not bragging. It's truth. If I want someone to like what I'm sending then I put in a little effort.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
No, i have been catfished several times... -_-
People can still deceive you if you meet them in person. Hide how they really are like. That's why I I was skeptical of what you wrote in the other post.

You are right only on a physical level. They can't lure you in with photoshopped muscles in person. :p

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
People can still deceive you if you meet them in person. Hide how they really are like. That's why I I was skeptical of what you wrote in the other post.

You are right only on a physical level. They can't lure you in with photoshopped muscles in person. :p

Ufl6gcq.jpg

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Poppers, talk to me!

I find them pretty disgusting to be honest but a lot of guys seem to enjoy them.

So speaking of hot guys: I don't know if anyone watched the second season of El Marginal on Neflix but there's this super sexy guy just walking around the whole season wearing barely anything:

ignacio-sureda-pantera-11-el-marginal-2.jpg

el-marginal_0.jpg

ignacio-sureda-pantera-el-marginal-2.jpg

I was hitting rewind every scene he's in ha. Show is amazing by the way if you like crime dramas. Never thought it would get a second season and it's pretty great.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
I find them pretty disgusting to be honest but a lot of guys seem to enjoy them.

So speaking of hot guys: I don't know if anyone watched the second season of El Marginal on Neflix but there's this super sexy guy just walking around the whole season wearing barely anything:

ignacio-sureda-pantera-11-el-marginal-2.jpg

el-marginal_0.jpg

ignacio-sureda-pantera-el-marginal-2.jpg

I was hitting rewind every scene he's in ha. Show is amazing by the way if you like crime dramas. Never thought it would get a second season and it's pretty great.

Thankfully I love crime dramas so I'll definitely be watching this. Thanks!

WizardofPeace

Oct 27, 2017
So I went on my first date with a guy, thanks to tinder. This whole time I was worried if I was ugly or just not good enough for someone else to actually like me. We agreed to meet and have dinner. Things went really well... Until they didn't. We went back to his place and smoked. Well he came out to me saying he was really just curious. He blamed his religious up bringing and family for being this way. He believed that we are just decentralized at a young age and that gays really aren't gay. He was only in one relationship with another guy and said he only meets wirh guys when he's "horny".

So I ask him "how many girls have you dated?" And he says "none". Immediately after he says "im not gay but If I see a hot guy like Ryan Reynolds then ya i would fuck him". He tells me he couldn't be gay if he wanted to be because his whole family, community, and life would end.

It broke my heart, so before I left I looked him dead in the eyes and told him "You can't let others dictate your life, you have to live life your way. Being gay isn't something you should be ashamed of. Be proud of who you are and don't let anyone else stand in your way of happiness".

He looked a little stunned but I hope it really hit him. I still can't believe I went on my first date.

Last edited:

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I was a bit like that guy until my 25th year. I was raised muslim and always hid my sexuality. Dated guys but never did anything with them because I was scared and insecure. But one thing is different though: I was never in denial. I was proud of who I was and never wanted to changed it. I accepted myself and loved everything about my feelings.

I just waited for the right moment to come out. I would never want to be a closeted gay man anymore. The thought alone scares me.

Good luck with your other dates!!!

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Hello all, it's been a while.

So for the better part of the last year, I've been crushing hard for this girl. And after countless heartbreaks, rejections and a falling out, I've (I think) finally let the feelings go. The thing is, for that period of time, I felt like I knew who I was. I stopped having these homosexual thoughts, stopped having these gender questions, stopped crossdressing.

The thing is, even though I felt like I knew who I was, I never truly felt happy. But since our falling out, everything came back. I've started cross dressing again, and it's weird, I feel a sense of happiness and comfort I haven't felt in a while. The gender questioning has come back, but mostly, I've become more open to the prospect of dating a guy or a transwoman to the point I've come out to one of my close friends.

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this whole story. I just...wanted to tell someone else. Maybe the more I talk to people the more I'll be comfortable telling people in real life, maybe? I dunno....

Lpchaim

Oct 25, 2017
Hello all, it's been a while.

So for the better part of the last year, I've been crushing hard for this girl. And after countless heartbreaks, rejections and a falling out, I've (I think) finally let the feelings go. The thing is, for that period of time, I felt like I knew who I was. I stopped having these homosexual thoughts, stopped having these gender questions, stopped crossdressing.

The thing is, even though I felt like I knew who I was, I never truly felt happy. But since our falling out, everything came back. I've started cross dressing again, and it's weird, I feel a sense of happiness and comfort I haven't felt in a while. The gender questioning has come back, but mostly, I've become more open to the prospect of dating a guy or a transwoman to the point I've come out to one of my close friends.

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this whole story. I just...wanted to tell someone else. Maybe the more I talk to people the more I'll be comfortable telling people in real life, maybe? I dunno....

Hey there! Not like a story really must go anywhere to begin with, that's what your anonymous internet friends are for haha. Having this kind of outlet helped me a lot back then, I can tell you that much. I hear you though, that sounds like a pretty disorientating sequence of events :(
That said, your current situation does also sound liberating so I hope good comes out of it when all is said and done. Whatever happens from now on, I hope you find your happiness <3

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Hey there! Not like a story really must go anywhere to begin with, that's what your anonymous internet friends are for haha. Having this kind of outlet helped me a lot back then, I can tell you that much. I hear you though, that sounds like a pretty disorientating sequence of events :(
That said, your current situation does also sound liberating so I hope good comes out of it when all is said and done. Whatever happens from now on, I hope you find your happiness <3
Thanks! I hope I find my happiness too.

I guess I finally learned that I need to live for myself and not for other people, but at the same time, I always fear about what people think. I'd like to be open about my desire to wear women's clothes and feel like a woman. I'd like to get dolled up and be able to leave wearing a dress or skirt, but I'm afraid of others opinions, especially those close to me. Will they accept me or will they leave? Does it actually matter as long as I am happy?

I think I'm overthinking about this? Maybe? I tend to do that quite a bit.

Lpchaim

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I hope I find my happiness too.

I guess I finally learned that I need to live for myself and not for other people, but at the same time, I always fear about what people think. I'd like to be open about my desire to wear women's clothes and feel like a woman. I'd like to get dolled up and be able to leave wearing a dress or skirt, but I'm afraid of others opinions, especially those close to me. Will they accept me or will they leave? Does it actually matter as long as I am happy?

I think I'm overthinking about this? Maybe? I tend to do that quite a bit.

Well I figure that sort of dillema is something most of us here and all our fellow queers all over the world either have in the past or constantly still have to deal with, to different degrees. As a cis bi guy I probably have it way, way easier than most as far as societal acceptance goes and it can still be scary as hell sometimes from my perspective, so my heart legitimately goes out to my comrades with what I perceive as way more complex struggles like yourself and so many others.

Cliche/pipe dream as it sounds, I just hope one day we can live in a world where arbitrary stuff isn't frowned upon any longer so no one needs to go through that to begin with. Until then, I tend to stick with the "be true to yourself before all else" camp myself.

tr1b0re

Oct 17, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Hmm, to be honest I'm a little intimidated posting in here

In my country I've never really fit in with the gay community, doesn't help that it's not exactly the most LGBT friendly place either

But hey, lots of nerds here so maybe it'll be different, so hi :)

Gay guy from Trinidad, 29, struggling artist/graphic designer

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017

In my country I've never really fit in with the gay community, doesn't help that it's not exactly the most LGBT friendly place either

Welcome!

tr1b0re

Oct 17, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
So this might be a dumb question given this is a group full of minorities but, does anyone else feel like they don't fit in anywhere at all, and I do mean *anywhere*

No matter what niche of like minded people you might find, you end up kinda...blending into the background until you give up on trying?

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So this might be a dumb question given this is a group full of minorities but, does anyone else feel like they don't fit in anywhere at all, and I do mean *anywhere*

No matter what niche of like minded people you might find, you end up kinda...blending into the background until you give up on trying?

Sort of. I'm a crackpot that hates other crackpots, lol. There can be only one.

Lpchaim

Oct 25, 2017

Heh, this huge nerd gives you a warm welcome! I always find some comfort in reading about folks and their exploits and sharing my own now and then, hope you can get something out of it as well.

Hmmm... Can't say I do, I've come to cherish and have a place in groups of friends both irl and online over the years. Didn't expect to be able to after school to be honest, anxiety issues and stuff, but it worked out somehow. About to step out of the university environment I've grown used to for the past years though so god knows how it'll turn out wherever I end up.

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017

There's quite a few shower scenes sprinkled throughout and, honestly, quite a few hot men in it. Argentine men seem pretty nice based off that. Also a number of sex scenes... so yes, there is nudity.

Bizarrely enough I googled to jog my memory and found this website which lists them if you want to cut to the chase: :)
I've replaced the "com" with *** so you will need to manually correct the address since I don't know the deal with linking to content like that from here.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I think this might have come up a while ago, but are there any games that deal with gay or trans themes that don't come off as a gag? That are decent to play?

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
I think this might have come up a while ago, but are there any games that deal with gay or trans themes that don't come off as a gag? That are decent to play?

Read Only Memories is the first one that comes to mind. Well, I don't know if it's exactly what you're thinking, but it does have a ton of queer characters and allows a large number of gender options during character creation, including picking preferred pronouns.

tr1b0re

Oct 17, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Heh, this huge nerd gives you a warm welcome! I always find some comfort in reading about folks and their exploits and sharing my own now and then, hope you can get something out of it as well.

Hmmm... Can't say I do, I've come to cherish and have a place in groups of friends both irl and online over the years. Didn't expect to be able to after school to be honest, anxiety issues and stuff, but it worked out somehow. About to step out of the university environment I've grown used to for the past years though so god knows how it'll turn out wherever I end up.

Yeah the social anxiety is definitely part of it. I'm always afraid of butting into other people's conversations whilst also being too awkward to start any real ones myself

I do have my small circles here and there, like in University much like yourself, but I feel like it's still way less than people are supposed to have

Honestly I feel like I'm being so awkward sometimes that I do weird things to make up for it; just today I got a haircut and had a long wait, but I didn't really say anything the entire time. I felt so bad that I may have come across as weird that I paid them extra just to make up for it lol

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Read Only Memories is the first one that comes to mind. Well, I don't know if it's exactly what you're thinking, but it does have a ton of queer characters and allows a large number of gender options during character creation, including picking preferred pronouns.

Thanks I'll check it out.

just today I got a haircut and had a long wait, but I didn't really say anything the entire time. I
I never say anything when I get a haircut. Then again, I don't really care too much about my awkwardness except in situations where I like someone

Archmage

Oct 25, 2017

I would say don't try to fit in. Be yourself and carve out your own space.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
it's been months since I lasted posted my introductory post here. Oops.

I don't want to say this is story of my life, but it's pretty close. Personally, a lot of time is spent finnding those few people I can relate to and having a small network of friends. Not a great strategy for meeting new people, but my social life pretty much is a few close stable friends and whoever I happen to see in real life. And, if I'm ever conversing with more than three or four people, my brain struggles to keep up with a conversation enough to articulate a response (but I'm trying my best to listen, let me tell you). Granted, a lot of this can be understood through an autistic lens (I'm autistic), so I'm not entirely sure how different/similar it is your experiences, but because I do experience it I figured I'd respond.