• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys remember your first [gay] kiss? How did it happen? What's your story?
We were the two gays in my college pep band (engineering school, not many openly gay people or women). Drunk at a post hockey game party. I was 20.

We ended up dating for for about a year. Life took us other directions so we broke it off. Still talk regularly to this day 8 years later.

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
With a man? When I was 21. Quite late, but I was in hiding because of my religious background. But the ironic part is that my first gay kiss was with the local imam.

He always visited my parents to fix their tv and computer. I was alone with him this one time. I tried to help him with the tv screen. Our faces got very close together and he suddenly kissed me.

I kissed him back because I always thought he looked very hot. We had a "thing" going on for like two months. But he was married and had three kids at that time, so it was best to end it.

With a girl? When I was 9 or so. She wanted to kiss me and I let her. Didn't feel anything special.

I was girls exclusive until my 21st year. Until Allah sent me the Imam. :D

My goodness, growing up Muslim, I can't even imagine anything like this ever happening lol. Probably because most of the Imams I knew looked just like my dad.

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys remember your first [gay] kiss? How did it happen? What's your story?

I was sixteen and at a punk show in a church basement when an older acquaintance just sort of spontaneously kissed me, though as far as I know he's straight, so I don't think he really 'meant' it. But as far as kisses go it was okay.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
I was a late bloomer. I has my first gay kiss when I was 22. He was my first boyfriend, he was actually a lot of my firsts. Lost my virginity to him too.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure there are some movies that start exactly this way :P
That was very risky for both of you. How did he know?

I know him since I was 15 or so. Always thought he looked very sexy. Big hairy manly guy with a beard, attractive face. He's Moroccan.

Maybe he knew because I was always nervous and very nice towards him. I'm sure he's gay or bi himself. But can't express himself. We've talked about it and I asked him about his sexuality. He just answered with a kiss or touch. I still don't know.

I was 21, he was 38 with wife and kids when it happened. I was young and stupid, but very infatuated. We had an affair for two months. We both experimented with each other. It was intense. But I didn't want to be his secret sideboy forever.

I still see the imam from time to time, but other than the regular "salamu alaykum" we don't talk. But he's friends with my father, and when my father sees him, he always tells me that the Imam talked about me and asked me how I am.

But I've learned a lot thanks to this affair. I'm muslim myself, so I was afraid I would have to hide my sexuality forever. Afraid I had to marry a woman and have kids, because that's how's it supposed to be. I would probably end up being like the Imam. Married with the wife, but always seeking out your true lust. I don't want that.

Nigthwizard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm a very late bloomer (I'm 26) my first kiss was like two months ago.

I went on a date with a guy, we had a great time, then we were on a bench in a park next to each other and then he kissed me.
He didn't believe me when I told him he gave me my first kiss.

We're currently dating, so I'm having a lot of first right now :D

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
We're currently dating, so I'm having a lot of first right now :D
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Sai

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I was 17, and I think it was just at my home with my then-BF. We were sitting on my bed and talking and we had a moment and just went for it. He was a good kisser. It was both of our first gay-kisses, so it was very tender and shy, which in retrospect is very cute lol.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
So.

Anyone here who came out AFTER 30...? I'm 31 now and I'm still afraid to even download Grindr - have no idea how to hook up in different way, really (I don't really want to have sex right away, more like just meet someone and... just talk and be myself, you know? is it a good app for that or is it mostly for sex?). My town has whole ONE place listed as LGBT friendly, lol. Eastern Europe isn't nice. I am scared, but I'm really thinking more and more about coming out before I'm 40... Heh.

I'm B, by the way. Only been with 2 girls my entire life, my last relationship lasted 5 months (longest!). Then I got fucked up in the head because of realising I also like men and I totally closed myself for 7 years. Yup. Last time I was with anybody was 7 years ago.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
So.

Anyone here who came out AFTER 30...? I'm 31 now and I'm still afraid to even download Grindr - have no idea how to hook up in different way, really (I don't really want to have sex right away, more like just meet someone and... just talk and be myself, you know? is it a good app for that or is it mostly for sex?). My town has whole ONE place listed as LGBT friendly, lol. Eastern Europe isn't nice. I am scared, but I'm really thinking more and more about coming out before I'm 40... Heh.

I'm B, by the way. Only been with 2 girls my entire life, my last relationship lasted 5 months (longest!). Then I got fucked up in the head because of realising I also like men and I totally closed myself for 7 years. Yup. Last time I was with anybody was 7 years ago.

Is there any particular reason why you closed yourself off? What was the thought process behind it?

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna count my first relationship, since he only hinted at being trans towards the end of the relationship, and transitioned after we broke up.

However, I met another guy a few years ago, a friend of a friend. We started hanging out and eventually just kinda started being a bit more hands-on than friends would normally be. We were never officially in a relationship, but we were very close friends and spent a lot of that summer together. I made a lot of trips upstate to spend time with him. We'd just sit and talk. And make out. We made out a lot.

Even though that time of extreme youthful thirstiness has passed for both of us, we're still good friends, and he's still very short, cute, and goth.

Meicyn

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
So.

I did at 31. I wasn't in a position to do it earlier due to my career, but when circumstances changed, I went through with it despite concerns of rejection. It's life changing. If you are financially independent and aren't in a position where your life will be threatened at the mere mentioning of your true self, just come out. It's one of the scariest things you'll ever do, but the freedom that follows is indescribable. You'll also know who your real friends and family are.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Hooked up with this guy way out of my league (from Grindr). Hung out an hour after making out and talking. Left my coat at his place. We exchanged numbers for future hook ups. He even tried to double check the number was right after I left. When I wanted to stop by to get the coat schedules didn't work a few days then he ghosted me. Now I have lost a coat.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Is there any particular reason why you closed yourself off? What was the thought process behind it?

I was afraid. I live in a country where most of people are homophobes... I was (maybe still am) convinced that me being bi would be unacceptable to any girl I would date. And I'm still afraid of even looking at a handsome guy in a public place...

Yeah, I've got issues. But I think I'm close to just saying "Fuck that" and coming out...

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
I was afraid. I live in a country where most of people are homophobes... I was (maybe still am) convinced that me being bi would be unacceptable to any girl I would date. And I'm still afraid of even looking at a handsome guy in a public place...

Yeah, I've got issues. But I think I'm close to just saying "Fuck that" and coming out...

There's a few things you have to keep in mind before coming out.

Your safety comes above all else. I realize that being in the closet is an agonizing experience, but if you coming out puts you in danger (financial or physical), then you might want to hold off for a bit until the situation improves.

You mentioned that you haven't dated for a while. So what difference does it make if someone wouldn't date you because you're bi? Would you want to be with someone that's homophobic/biphobic?

Lastly, remember that you have a rainbow's worth of support all around the world. You are not alone in your struggle. There's people that will support and love you no matter what.

Only you can decide when the right time is, but you already know that you cannot live your entire life in hiding.

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019

I totally remember the context, but I was just so intoxicated at that moment that I had an instantaneous blackout and never really internalized the moment we touched our lips.

He and I were co-workers, we were teachers at a language school. I didn't like him at first, so there was this constant teasing and picking on him going on for a couple months. Out of the blue, his personality and looks absolutely clicked with me and I just couldn't get him out of my head; that's exactly when I started taking every opportunity to have any sort of physical contact with him. For instance, I've never been a touchy person, but I'd often say I felt like hugging everybody just so that I could touch his skin and smell him. After a couple weeks, we started texting and since I'm absolutely brazen, I'd blatantly hit on him. We'd be all by ourselves at the teacher's lounge and I'd make comments about his clothes and hair. I'd even run a finger over his shirt.

One day, I was upstairs, inside my classroom. I texted him saying I needed one of his bear hugs. He wasn't even around, he stopped by the school just to see me. He went upstairs and I jumped all over him the moment he closed the door. We stayed in that position for a couple minutes before one of us came up with an idea to go to this staff-only place inside the classroom behind a steel door (that door was quite a mystery and only my classroom had it).

I had my back against the wall. I was fighting against the feeling of kissing him since I'd never kissed a boy before and I felt like I shouldn't do it. He was 100% aware of me having cold feet, but he didn't wanna fight back. He told me, "I need to kiss you." And he did. Everything after that sentence is a huge pitch black memory. I only remember pressing him against the wall and noticing we'd been kissing for over 20 minutes.

I'm not mentioning some really important background details that made our super shaky relationship last 17 months (it's still my longest relationship), but that was pretty much it.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I totally remember the context, but I was just so intoxicated at that moment that I had an instantaneous blackout and never really internalized the moment we touched our lips.

He and I were co-workers, we were teachers at a language school. I didn't like him at first, so there was this constant teasing and picking on him going on for a couple months. Out of the blue, his personality and looks absolutely clicked with me and I just couldn't get him out of my head; that's exactly when I started taking every opportunity to have any sort of physical contact with him. For instance, I've never been a touchy person, but I'd often say I felt like hugging everybody just so that I could touch his skin and smell him. After a couple weeks, we started texting and since I'm absolutely brazen, I'd blatantly hit on him. We'd be all by ourselves at the teacher's lounge and I'd make comments about his clothes and hair. I'd even run a finger over his shirt.

One day, I was upstairs, inside my classroom. I texted him saying I needed one of his bear hugs. He wasn't even around, he stopped by the school just to see me. He went upstairs and I jumped all over him the moment he closed the door. We stayed in that position for a couple minutes before one of us came up with an idea to go to this staff-only place inside the classroom behind a steel door (that door was quite a mystery and only my classroom had it).

I had my back against the wall. I was fighting against the feeling of kissing him since I'd never kissed a boy before and I felt like I shouldn't do it. He was 100% aware of me having cold feet, but he didn't wanna fight back. He told me, "I need to kiss you." And he did. Everything after that sentence is a huge pitch black memory. I only remember pressing him against the wall and noticing we'd been kissing for over 20 minutes.

I'm not mentioning some really important background details that made our super shaky relationship last 17 months (it's still my longest relationship), but that was pretty much it.

that had me on the edge of my seat, lol. Sounds like it was fun - at least in the moment.

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
By the way, my profile:
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? Cis male.
  • Your sexual orientation? Bisexual.
  • Where Are You From? Brazil.
  • Where Do You Live? Rio de Janeiro.
  • How Old Are you? 23.
  • Favorite Type of Music? K-pop.
  • Profession or Career interest? English teacher but a soon-to-be Econ graduate.
  • Favorite video game(s)? All things Nintendo, but mainly Pokémon and Mario.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Going for a swim and listening to K-pop.
that had me on the edge of my seat, lol. Sounds like it was fun - at least in the moment.

It was, I don't recall ever feeling as alive as I did that day.

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017

LOVED this story!

Same.
I have a horrible gaydar (or more like... I have no gaydar at all) and I don't use the apps, so how the heck do you know if someone is flirting/teasing or just being nice? I've met so many nice straight guys :P

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I have a horrible gaydar (or more like... I have no gaydar at all) and I don't use the apps, so how the heck do you know if someone is flirting/teasing or just being nice? I've met so many nice straight guys :P

If I watched someone hit on a friend I would know instantly. If someone were doing it to me? oh they're just being nice

I rarely get hit on though - or if I do I'm completely oblivious. I don't have a "great body" when it comes to Grindr qualities and that's kinda what's really in here. I'm working on it, slowly, but I'm getting to the point where I just don't care about that anymore. But the husband and I are curious about a third sometime but neither of us want to go through the hassle of finding one lol

Last edited:

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
My gaydar is very bad. There's this guy I saw at a few fairs and I always thought was gay. I had a huge crush on him. I befriended him, tried to get closer. He was nice to me and wanted to hang out. But then he suddenly said that he likes this girl I work with and he asked me for tips on how to approach her.. That hurt

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I am terrible at telling if someone is flirting with me or just being nice/that's just the way they are. It's obvious to me when two others are flirting but anything towards me that isn't blatant will just go over my head.

Oct 25, 2017
My gaydar is very bad. There's this guy I saw at a few fairs and I always thought was gay. I had a huge crush on him. I befriended him, tried to get closer. He was nice to me and wanted to hang out. But then he suddenly said that he likes this girl I work with and he asked me for tips on how to approach her.. That hurt
My gaydar is broken too. It beeps whenever I see a beautiful (as opposed to "hot") man who has some feminine mannerisms and I'm wrong 100% of the time. Why is life so cruel.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I'm really good at it.

I know for a fact that no-one would ever try to flirt with me! There's the "Undateables" and then I'm in a category below that. LMAO.
I actually think the same about me but people keep saying Im attractive but where are the people who do? Doesn't help that my ex emotionally abused me either.

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Anyone looking to adopt a good boy? 💁 no, seriously.. I've been an orphaned daddy's boy for so long that this photo might as well start playing "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan when you hover over it.

whitehawk

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Fuck man

My now ex is accusing my of stringing him along for the past three months. It hurts so much. I was head over heels for him. It's hurts so much to have your own feelings invalidated.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Fuck man

My now ex is accusing my of stringing him along for the past three months. It hurts so much. I was head over heels for him. It's hurts so much to have your own feelings invalidated.

I'm sorry to hear. Don't let him drag you down. You know the truth. If he doesn't believe or accept, then it's his battle.

Really sucks though, sounds very frustrating.

whitehawk

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Stringing him along how, exactly? He thinks you didn't really love him or something?
I'm sorry to hear. Don't let him drag you down. You know the truth. If he doesn't believe or accept, then it's his battle.

Really sucks though, sounds very frustrating.
He's apologized now, which I really appreciated. But he was accusing me of never actually being interested in a relationship from the beginning.

But other opposite, I was falling head over heels for him. But he's also the first guy I've really dated, so it was all new to me and I was confused and scared at times.

Ugh. I miss him so much :(

Thank you guys <3

Last edited:

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
He's apologized now, which I really appreciated. But he was accusing me of never actually being interested in a relationship from the beginning.

But other opposite, I was falling head over heels for him. But he's also the first guy I've really dated, so it was all new to me and I was confused and scared at times.

Ugh. I miss him so much :(

Thank you guys <3

How long have you been together? I'd say the first six months are pretty crucial. You start to get to know each other better. Chances are you'll have to adapt to someone, especially the behaviour and their expectations. And not everyone is an open book. My bf also thought I wasn't interested in a long time relationship the first few months in. He thought I was taking him for granted. He even cheated on me during our first three months being together. When he confessed about the cheating 1,5 years into our relationship, he told me about my behaviour towards him, that I didn't show enough affection and that his insecurity made him do that. But I just needed more time to open up.

That's why your story kinda hits me. You did nothing wrong, everyone is different when it comes to showing love. I'm sure you'd change in time. And I'm sure he would change his opniopn about your love towards him as well.

It's just a shame why he didn't invest more time in getting to know you better. Damn shame.

But if he's not interested anymore, then he's not worth your love or the attention and affection he craved for. Reserve it for someone that deserves it <3

whitehawk

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
How long have you been together? I'd say the first six months are pretty crucial. You start to get to know each other better. Chances are you'll have to adapt to someone, especially the behaviour and their expectations. And not everyone is an open book. My bf also thought I wasn't interested in a long time relationship the first few months in. He thought I was taking him for granted. He even cheated on me during our first three months being together. When he confessed about the cheating 1,5 years into our relationship, he told me about my behaviour towards him, that I didn't show enough affection and that his insecurity made him do that. But I just needed more time to open up.

That's why your story kinda hits me. You did nothing wrong, everyone is different when it comes to showing love. I'm sure you'd change in time. And I'm sure he would change his opniopn about your love towards him as well.

It's just a shame why he didn't invest more time in getting to know you better. Damn shame.

But if he's not interested anymore, then he's not worth your love or the attention and affection he craved for. Reserve it for someone that deserves it <3
Since later October so around 3 months. It was pretty intense though, we both weren't working much in December, so we would hang out a loooot. We got very close in a very short period of time.

I'm doing better now. I know it's for the best, we were in different points in our life (5yr difference), it's just gonna suck for a while because he had me falling head over heels for him.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
So, my birthday is next week and it's the first birthday in about 10 years where I'm going to be celebrating it alone. I'm out of a toxic relationship but it's hard being single again. I'm not looking for advice really. Just need to let this thought out.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So, my birthday is next week and it's the first birthday in about 10 years where I'm going to be celebrating it alone. I'm out of a toxic relationship but it's hard being single again. I'm not looking for advice really. Just need to let this thought out.
I know the feeling. Sometimes it's good to just take solace in having that bit of freedom to focus on your own self. Things will work out!

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Talking to someone on Grindr that I use to go to school with that I never would have thought would want to hook up with a guy. I'm feeling blessed.

(But he has a gf, and I'd be so guilt-ridden...)

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really want to convert a normal cargo van into a stealth camper so I can live wherever I want rent free. But does anyone know how easy it is to convince strangers to fuck you when you live in a weird stealth RV, lol? Not sure how much it matters, but it's something that while I think it's cool, I could also totally see a serial killer living in one or something.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to convert a normal cargo van into a stealth camper so I can live wherever I want rent free. But does anyone know how easy it is to convince strangers to fuck you when you live in a weird stealth RV, lol? Not sure how much it matters, but it's something that while I think it's cool, I could also totally see a serial killer living in one or something.

just get a tiny home instead and set it up on a trailer bed so you can drag it behind your car

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
I'm actually surprised that you don't own a RV. Haha

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I thought 30 was gay death...

Also, Happy Birthday!

Is it? Yas I have 5 years left 😍
Bitch no it ain't! My gay death is gonna be before you 😭rip I turn 27 in a month
You're so old :P

We have the same birthday! And yes, I died too (turned 26). Happy dying day!

Hapoy belated birthday, birthday bro. Hope you had a great gay day :)

Do any of you still play Pokemon Go? My code is 2536 6327 9662. Feel free to add me pls. My boyfriend made me go back to it lol