• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gibbs

Oct 25, 2017
West Virginia
lol I use to offer dick pics on Discord but rarely went through with it. No one wants to see my gibblet.

hi LGBT ERA

• gender Male
  • Your sexual orientation Gay
  • Where Are You From Mexico
  • How Old Are you? 25
  • Favourite Type of Music pop, español, pop español; Rock, Instrumental, Game Music.
  • Profession or Career interest? Managment i think
  • Favorite video game(s): Zelda, MarioSurvival Horror games, Action games (GoD, Bayonetta, DMC), RPGS.(Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy)
  • hobbies (other than gaming)? Huh, movies , reading ,i like crime series, tried cooking and boxing many times but never worked :S
  • Also here is a picture for presenting , not the most flattering but i don't think i showed one before so

(heh Gibbs i don't want you to think my pathetic bitching was some request you had already done more than enough! ugh why are you such a good person ♡)
huh the red face doesn't appear ?

There you are =) Extremely happy to see you have made it! I never took anything you said as bitching, I simply wanted to make sure you had a continued outlet and support system(which I'll always be there if you need anything). Extremely happy this all worked out as smoothly as it did.

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Ass and dickpics were usually a turn off for me. Especially when a conversation began with those pics.

I prefer a "hi", "hello", or even the dreadful "what are you looking for?"

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
There is zero chance of pleasing people online. Too many arbitrary rules. Share a pic and dudes some dudes are all "Not even a hi first?" Say "Hi" and some dudes are all "I don't respond to just "Hi" or "Sup", have something to say." Say "Hello, great profile, how are you?" And their response is "Pics?" Show them a body pic and they wanna see dick. I like chatting with guys all over the world but once I see rules in their profile I move on. They send me messages after saying "why didn't you say hi?" Dude, I don't have the time.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
I always block those guys who send me dick pics. I find it disgusting.

Some people also send pics of them fucking with other guys. A guy once sent me a pic of himself with another guy fisting his ass, he didn't even say "hello", he just sent the pic.

You can find many lunatic people at online dating apps.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I'm always a little confused reading these descriptions of dating site experiences because when I was on OKC for a while, literally nothing like this stuff ever happened to me! I always had pleasant conversations with guys, no one ever sent or asked for dick pics or whatever, and people always followed through on arranged dates. I only ghosted one person after a pretty rough make-out that left me with a lot of bruises and kind of freaked me out, hah.

Maybe online dating is just nicer in Seattle.

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Yeah, I used OKC ages ago, but I don't do online dating at all these days. And Grindr holds no appeal to me whatsoever. Once had a friend of a friend legitimately ask me how I had sex if I didn't use Grindr. No joke.

KmA

Oct 27, 2017
OKcupid and even tinder are substantially different environments than grindr and scruff

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I've avoided online dating like the plague. Just never really appealed to me. Maybe one day, but not today and not tmrw.

casey_contra

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
I LOVE dating apps. For actual dates and stuff I use Tinder mostly. I like grindr to get a sense of a location I'm in and I like Scruff's "venture" feature which lets you zero in on a location. I've used it to find recommendations for things to do/eat when planning a trip.

Cute story - this past Sunday I had a 6-hour layover and hopped on grindr after I got lunch and found someone nearby. We chatted a bit and he came and met me for lunch. Then we got margaritas and he went to board his flight but got $400 to shift to a later flight. So he did that and we got more margaritas and then played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in tabletop mode. It was a beautiful little slice of human interaction enabled by technology!

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
I tried OkCupid (I guess technically, I'm still trying it) and it legit freaked me out. For someone who barely dates IRL, it was just too overwhelming. I think I'd honestly prefer being blindly stuck in a chat with random people until I got someone interesting than having to sift through thousands of identical profile pics to find someone I can actually talk to about stuff.

exceliber

Oct 27, 2017
I LOVE dating apps. For actual dates and stuff I use Tinder mostly. I like grindr to get a sense of a location I'm in and I like Scruff's "venture" feature which lets you zero in on a location. I've used it to find recommendations for things to do/eat when planning a trip.

Cute story - this past Sunday I had a 6-hour layover and hopped on grindr after I got lunch and found someone nearby. We chatted a bit and he came and met me for lunch. Then we got margaritas and he went to board his flight but got $400 to shift to a later flight. So he did that and we got more margaritas and then played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in tabletop mode. It was a beautiful little slice of human interaction enabled by technology!

I was a flight attendant for a while, and I used to use Scruff all the time to meet folks for dinner, to get recommendations, or to even just chat on lonely nights in the hotel room. I definitely used it for other means, too, but I generally really enjoyed it. I think my only complaint was that I was on the go a lot, and tended to accumlate messages that would give me anxiety when I didn't get around to responding to them.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm now that you guys got me thinking about this...

I wouldn't mind if one day someone sent ma a butt pick, is, is that even a thing ? >.>
Oh yes. Hole pics are a thing, too. (Which, I guess some people may use the two terms interchangeably but I feel like they're two separate things.)

I tried OkCupid (I guess technically, I'm still trying it) and it legit freaked me out. For someone who barely dates IRL, it was just too overwhelming. I think I'd honestly prefer being blindly stuck in a chat with random people until I got someone interesting than having to sift through thousands of identical profile pics to find someone I can actually talk to about stuff.
I love OKCupid as a site (though they've made some really terrible moves lately (removing the Who's New filter, removing the Visitors List,...)) but almost nobody in Germany uses it which is so frustrating. And there's no real German equivalent to it, either.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I usually block the ones sending isolated dick pics. I want to see your body, not just your dick.
Isn't that a bit arbitrary? If someone sends a full nude pic, you're fine with it but if someone sends you just a pic of their dick, they get blocked immediately? How are other people supposed to know that those are the rules when messaging you :p? (Or do you actually put that in your profile text?)

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I don't mind dick pics too much, but it won't get me hot and bothered. I'd rather have the dick in front of me. Lol

Grazzt

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Isn't that a bit arbitrary? If someone sends a full nude pic, you're fine with it but if someone sends you just a pic of their dick, they get blocked immediately? How are other people supposed to know that those are the rules when messaging you :p? (Or do you actually put that in your profile text?)
Yeah in my profile it says "start the conversation with Hi, not with your dick". I don't really mind dick pics, but I don't know how to respond to a bunch of dick pics without any text.

Meicyn

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
For me at least, if someone just sent me a dick pic out of the blue, that's an instant block. The implication is that I'm not even worth greeting and am just an opportunity to fill a hole. A body picture is significantly less rude to me (unless dick is hanging out) and thus I'm less inclined to just go straight to the block button.

Honestly just glad to be done with online dating. The wheat to chaff ratio was absolutely insane due to unsafe sex practices, racism, and rudeness. I get to see the STD rates as part of my job and they are mindblowing around here, especially among gay men.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah in my profile it says "start the conversation with Hi, not with your dick". I don't really mind dick pics, but I don't know how to respond to a bunch of dick pics without any text.
Fair enough in that case. Eh, I guess it'd depend on the person, what they've got in their profile and whether I'm interested or not. But yeah, it's certainly not the kind of introduction that says "I'm interested in a serious relationship" (which is what I'm mainly looking for on dating apps).

For me at least, if someone just sent me a dick pic out of the blue, that's an instant block. The implication is that I'm not even worth greeting and am just an opportunity to fill a hole. A body picture is significantly less rude to me (unless dick is hanging out) and thus I'm less inclined to just go straight to the block button.

Honestly just glad to be done with online dating. The wheat to chaff ratio was absolutely insane due to unsafe sex practices, racism, and rudeness. I get to see the STD rates as part of my job and they are mindblowing around here, especially among gay men.
I just find blocking to be a really extreme kind of measure. I'd only block someone if they were actually like harassing me or shit and generally speaking, I don't like this whole ghosting trend. If I'm not interested in someone, I can just tell them that instead of ignoring them. (EDIT: If you actually say in your profile "no dick pics" or "no one over the age of..." or "no smokers" or sth and they just don't read your profile, that's a bit of a different matter. In that case I can understand why you'd ignore a message.)

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not against receiving dick pics per say, but it does tell me a lot about a person who just starts the conversation by sending me pictures of their genitalia. I mean, am I supposed to be impressed by it? Let me get to know you instead.

Feniks

Oct 30, 2017
I installed Grindr recently with a pic of my chest just to see how it is. Most peaple just say "Hi", only 2 dick pics in like 20.

Unfortunently I've never done anything like this and haven't replied to anyone due to some random anxienty. Now i feel like shit for leaving them hanging :(

JCX

Oct 25, 2017
I hate unsolicited nudes most of the time. Fine if they have full body though. Guess I'm more into body/face than dicks.

No penis is ever THAT beautiful that it stands alone, least not for me.

Gibbs

Oct 25, 2017
West Virginia
1. That's definitely not true.
2. I told you that was a good name for your wingwang.

Haha everytime I said about a dick pic it went quiet for the most part. Lol maybe you'll get the gibblet. ;)

I'm not against receiving dick pics per say, but it does tell me a lot about a person who just starts the conversation by sending me pictures of their genitalia. I mean, am I supposed to be impressed by it? Let me get to know you instead.

GRIZZLY <3

stone1024

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
I'm pretty complex I guess. I don't mind dick pics from people I'm attracted to, but I'd like to try to get a normal conversation going first, having a dick pic sent first is kinda weird to me. If I get dick pics from from people I don't feel any attraction to I can feel pretty disgusted about it, but doesn't last long though hah. What I notice first is the face, a nice face is what is the most attracting thing to me. Then body I guess, and dick in third place lol. But you can throw all of that out the window if the guy has a shitty personality lol. Doesn't even matter then.

I stopped browsing dating sites and apps about 6 months ago, just got tired of it all and not feeling it. 90% ish of the men contacting me are just looking for a quick fuck anyways and are usually married, in the closet and in their mid 40's or 50's for some reason. The gay scene here in Norway, esp outside of major cities is rather slim unfortunately.

I guess you could say I've been a little promiscous in the past when I came out of the closet (late bloomer, came out at 24), so have done some random hookups, but ultimately it was not for me. I've had some good sex, but most not that great haha. I always made them use protection though, so I wouldn't get an STD. One time the condom broke though, and of course I was sure I had contracted HIV... at that time I was getting pretty paranoid at the thought, even though I knew the risk was slim to none. And I've later learned that gettimg HIV is not the end of the world like I thought it was, just that the stigma of having it would not be very beneficial to my mental state at the time.

At this point in my life I'm focusing on being a better version of myself, and I don't feel ready for entering a relationship. One day though :)

This is me: taken a couple of years ago.

Edit: Oh about long distance relationships, never worked out for me either. The longest I was in lasted about 4 years, long story short it was a pretty bad experience. Later found out the guy was a bigtime liar and had no intention of ever even meeting me! He was on various websites coming on to people saying he was single ect ect. Not saying it can't work for other people, but I got very unlucky. Be careful guys and gals :)

Last edited:

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
I installed Grindr recently with a pic of my chest just to see how it is. Most peaple just say "Hi", only 2 dick pics in like 20.

Unfortunently I've never done anything like this and haven't replied to anyone due to some random anxienty. Now i feel like shit for leaving them hanging :(

I feel this. Someone messaged me on OkCupid saying I was cute and that was like a month and a half ago and I haven't responded because how the hell do I respond to that??

Also, it's been way too long now.

Via_Purifico

Oct 25, 2017
LDRs can be difficult, for my last one we saw each other in our home countries and spent as much time as we could.

Overall, the experience was great throughout but it takes work and a certain kind of mindset to feel you could see it through.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel this. Someone messaged me on OkCupid saying I was cute and that was like a month and a half ago and I haven't responded because how the hell do I respond to that??

Also, it's been way too long now.
If you think you may be interested in them and if you also find them cute, you can just say "Thanks, you too :)!" Or if you're not sure if you're into them yet, you can say just "Thanks!" and then talk about sth you've seen in their profile, like "You're into gaming? What's your favourite game?" Or if you want to keep it even simpler and they don't mention their first name in their profile, you can just say "Thanks! I'm so-and-so, what's your name?" I know it can be difficult to start a conversation but try not to overthink it. I mean, statistically speaking, almost any reply will give you better chances of starting a conversation than no reply at all so it's not like you lose out on anything if you reply and the other person ends up not replying back.

Doby

Oct 25, 2017

I'm a serial ignorer and I don't feel guilty about it at all. Its a casual platform, don't worry about leaving them hanging. Truth is they've probably already moved onto the next person before you even had a chance to read their message.

I think you can tell a lot about a person from their profile alone. Their profile pic, what they write, how well it's written, their stats. I make a lot of decisions based just on that.

Last edited:

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
I'm pretty complex I guess. I don't mind dick pics from people I'm attracted to, but I'd like to try to get a normal conversation going first, having a dick pic sent first is kinda weird to me. If I get dick pics from from people I don't feel any attraction to I can feel pretty disgusted about it, but doesn't last long though hah. What I notice first is the face, a nice face is what is the most attracting thing to me. Then body I guess, and dick in third place lol. But you can throw all of that out the window if the guy has a shitty personality lol. Doesn't even matter then.

I stopped browsing dating sites and apps about 6 months ago, just got tired of it all and not feeling it. 90% ish of the men contacting me are just looking for a quick fuck anyways and are usually married, in the closet and in their mid 40's or 50's for some reason. The gay scene here in Norway, esp outside of major cities is rather slim unfortunately.

I guess you could say I've been a little promiscous in the past when I came out of the closet (late bloomer, came out at 24), so have done some random hookups, but ultimately it was not for me. I've had some good sex, but most not that great haha. I always made them use protection though, so I wouldn't get an STD. One time the condom broke though, and of course I was sure I had contracted HIV... at that time I was getting pretty paranoid at the thought, even though I knew the risk was slim to none. And I've later learned that gettimg HIV is not the end of the world like I thought it was, just that the stigma of having it would not be very beneficial to my mental state at the time.

At this point in my life I'm focusing on being a better version of myself, and I don't feel ready for entering a relationship. One day though :)

This is me: taken a couple of years ago.

Edit: Oh about long distance relationships, never worked out for me either. The longest I was in lasted about 4 years, long story short it was a pretty bad experience. Later found out the guy was a bigtime liar and had no intention of ever even meeting me! He was on various websites coming on to people saying he was single ect ect. Not saying it can't work for other people, but I got very unlucky. Be careful guys and gals :)

I don't think 24 is late as far as coming out is concerned, although it may just seem that way because I've recently been talking to a lot of guys who waited until their 40s/50s to come out and now regret it. But yeah, I think almost all of us have that really slutty period when we first come out. Everything seems new and exciting and we basically become horny teenagers for the second time lol. Never hooked up with a guy I didn't know well without a condom, but several guys I know do it regularly. I could never. I truthfully don't even think HIV is the worst thing I could catch from a guy. I'm ironically more afraid of easily curable (but more visually explicit- I'm squeamish) STDs than anything else.

stone1024

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
I don't think 24 is late as far as coming out is concerned, although it may just seem that way because I've recently been talking to a lot of guys who waited until their 40s/50s to come out and now regret it. But yeah, I think almost all of us have that really slutty period when we first come out. Everything seems new and exciting and we basically become horny teenagers for the second time lol. Never hooked up with a guy I didn't know well without a condom, but several guys I know do it regularly. I could never. I truthfully don't even think HIV is the worst thing I could catch from a guy. I'm ironically more afraid of easily curable (but more visually explicit- I'm squeamish) STDs than anything else.

Yeah, I guess that's true. The few other gay people I know pretty much came out of the closet while they were in High School (16-18 years old) so that's probably why I think that way. Yeah it got pretty slutty at one point hah, but it was just like you said, I was like a super horny teenager again and it was all so new and exciting. Yeah I don't know how people can do that without worrying about stuff after sex... guess we're all wired pretty differently lol. That's a first I hear that, but I can understand ... thankfully I've never had any of those either !

I don't mind receiving dick pics even unsolicited, I can even apreciatte a good looking dick standing (or flopping) on its own, I usually just give a compliment and move on with the conversation where hopefully they have more to offer but sadly sometimes that is not the case. I have a good amount of my own ready to share but not to just any stranger, I like to get talked (or wooed) into it, but I'm just kind of an exhibitionist like that and in fact not many people get to that point so there's that.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I guess that's true. The few other gay people I know pretty much came out of the closet while they were in High School (16-18 years old) so that's probably why I think that way. Yeah it got pretty slutty at one point hah, but it was just like you said, I was like a super horny teenager again and it was all so new and exciting. Yeah I don't know how people can do that without worrying about stuff after sex... guess we're all wired pretty differently lol. That's a first I hear that, but I can understand ... thankfully I've never had any of those either !
I'm sometimes kinda paranoid about Herpes which is ridiculous because it's not a big deal in like 99% of cases (and statistically speaking, I've probably already got it anyway and it's just asymptomatic LOL) but just the fact that you can contract it so easily and that you can't really protect yourself against it (short of like, just not kissing anyone) combined with me being a bit of a germophobe tends to make me more worried about that than many of the more serious shit (because most of that's either curable or easier to protect yourself against).

Echolocation

Oct 27, 2017

Treading similar waters, I was also late coming out too, and have had an experience like that with someone long distance. He was a snake through and through but I never really saw it until he tried to pit one of my best straight friends against me. It completely put me off of anything long-distance and dating for a long time.

You make an excellent point about focusing on becoming the best version of yourself you can be before jumping into something serious. :) I'm trying to get on that path too, and have taken steps toward bettering myself so I won't be falling into old habits when I put myself back out there again.

Andrin

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Well, I was away during the whole "Great Migration"-debacle, so I had to wait for the open application process to start up. I went by the same username back on the old forum, and I posted in the LGBT+ OT every now and again, but was never consistent at it because of work/exhaustion etc. Here's to new beginnings though, maybe I'll actually stay active for once!

And since all the cool people have already filled out the form I might as well give that another go too.

• Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) Cis-male. He/him works fine.
  • Your sexual orientation? Gay.
  • Where Are You From? Sweden.
  • Where Do You Live? Stockholm.
  • How Old Are you? 25.
  • Favorite Type of Music? A mixture of Pop and more classic music, with some folk-tunes added in. I tend to like songs with a melancholy tone to them. Oh, and an obligatory liking of Broadway and Disney songs.
  • Profession or Career interest? Doctor, hoping to be a paediatrician or ophtalmologist one day.
  • Favorite video game(s)? In no particular order; Zelda, Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, and Monster Hunter. I've also recently relapsed in my World of Warcraft addiction, which I had kept at bay since Cataclysm.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Amusement parks, reading, going on day trips by boat. I've also got a pretty sizeable LEGO-collection (the LEGO-community is made up of filthy enablers).

stone1024

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
I'm sometimes kinda paranoid about Herpes which is ridiculous because it's not a big deal in like 99% of cases (and statistically speaking, I've probably already got it anyway and it's just asymptomatic LOL) but just the fact that you can contract it so easily and that you can't really protect yourself against it (short of like, just not kissing anyone) combined with me being a bit of a germophobe tends to make me more worried about that than many of the more serious shit (because most of that's either curable or easier to protect yourself against).

Yeah herpes is pretty shitty that way, no real way of protecting yourself from getting it, unless you avoid any kind of intimate contact...

Grazzt

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Fair enough in that case. Eh, I guess it'd depend on the person, what they've got in their profile and whether I'm interested or not. But yeah, it's certainly not the kind of introduction that says "I'm interested in a serious relationship" (which is what I'm mainly looking for on dating apps).
I tried that too, but people on Grindr are not interested in relationship. Most of them just want to have sex, they don't even want to chat.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
Yaasss @ australias result on marriage equality!

Hope the government will enact marriage equality soon :)
They will, I'm just thinking about how much of the conversation is about trying to wind back basic anti-discrimination law like allowing people to refuse service on the basis of sexuality or religion or whatever.

stone1024

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Treading similar waters, I was also late coming out too, and have had an experience like that with someone long distance. He was a snake through and through but I never really saw it until he tried to pit one of my best straight friends against me. It completely put me off of anything long-distance and dating for a long time.

You make an excellent point about focusing on becoming the best version of yourself you can be before jumping into something serious. :) I'm trying to get on that path too, and have taken steps toward bettering myself so I won't be falling into old habits when I put myself back out there again.

I could go on and on about mine, but I won't lol. I'l say this though: The way it ended was so frigging bad... basically we were gonna move to the UK in a couple of months, looking at houses/apartments ect... I thought everything was perfect. Then I find out he's been hitting on a friend of mine on a gay website, but he didn't know we knew each other. He basically said he was not in a relationship and found it so hard to find someone decent. My friend then asked "What about Stein (my first name) and he just pretty much denied knowing me. I found out a day later or so, and that was the end of those 4 years. Sooooo many other things that were red flags along the way, but I was naive and in a bubble thinking he was mr perfect. I'm pretty much 100% over him, but talking/writing about it brings up some not so nice thoughts/emotions, allthough less intense than before thankfully ;)

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
If you think you may be interested in them and if you also find them cute, you can just say "Thanks, you too :)!" Or if you're not sure if you're into them yet, you can say just "Thanks!" and then talk about sth you've seen in their profile, like "You're into gaming? What's your favourite game?" Or if you want to keep it even simpler and they don't mention their first name in their profile, you can just say "Thanks! I'm so-and-so, what's your name?" I know it can be difficult to start a conversation but try not to overthink it. I mean, statistically speaking, almost any reply will give you better chances of starting a conversation than no reply at all so it's not like you lose out on anything if you reply and the other person ends up not replying back.

Technically, there's a part of me that knows that, but the rest of me generally wants to run screaming in the opposite direction.

I have no idea why I'm so skittish about relationships. It's like even the idea of being attractive to another person freaks me out.

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Well, I was away during the whole "Great Migration"-debacle, so I had to wait for the open application process to start up. I went by the same username back on the old forum, and I posted in the LGBT+ OT every now and again, but was never consistent at it because of work/exhaustion etc. Here's to new beginnings though, maybe I'll actually stay active for once!

And since all the cool people have already filled out the form I might as well give that another go too.

• Your gender? Your sexual identity? (Preferred pronouns?) Cis-male. He/him works fine.
  • Your sexual orientation? Gay.
  • Where Are You From? Sweden.
  • Where Do You Live? Stockholm.
  • How Old Are you? 25.
  • Favorite Type of Music? A mixture of Pop and more classic music, with some folk-tunes added in. I tend to like songs with a melancholy tone to them. Oh, and an obligatory liking of Broadway and Disney songs.
  • Profession or Career interest? Doctor, hoping to be a paediatrician or ophtalmologist one day.
  • Favorite video game(s)? In no particular order; Zelda, Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, and Monster Hunter. I've also recently relapsed in my World of Warcraft addiction, which I had kept at bay since Cataclysm.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Amusement parks, reading, going on day trips by boat. I've also got a pretty sizeable LEGO-collection (the LEGO-community is made up of filthy enablers).

Welcome! I'm also a (former) WoW player. I mained an Alliance Mage, Human, on the Fizzcrank server. Also had a Disc Priest and Frost Death Knight. I played for two years straight, from late 2009 to late 2011. I lost the will to keep playing after my guild imploded and all the great people I met stopped logging on, which was during the end of Cata, but before Mists. I still keep up with most of the goings-on in the game, though. I have a tab open on Wowpedia right this moment, actually. Legion looked great and BfA looks pretty good, too. Hardware and financial limitations are really the only reason I haven't jumped back in yet. I'm nearly 4 expansions behind and I can't afford to shell out money for them all when I'm not even certain if my laptop can run the game lol.