• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ms. Virion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Frozen Hoosier Wasteland
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? Trans Woman
  • Your sexual orientation? Pan
  • Where Are You From? Northeast Indiana
  • Where Do You Live? Northeast Indiana
  • How Old Are you? 35
  • Favorite Type of Music? Techno/Industrial, Alternative, Rock/Metal, Classical (If it sounds good, I'm not a stickler on genre)
  • Profession or Career interest? Graphic Design
  • Favorite video game(s)? Pokemon, Tales of Series, Borderlands, Splatoon
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Science Fiction, Collecting Transformers, Shopping, Napping
Hello, I haven't been super active previously (I'm honestly not sure I ever even introduced myself) but wanted to at least stop in and say hi. The whole incident, and then not really having an 'in' to the Discord or communities while we were away made me realize I should really try and put my best foot forward a bit more - so I'm swallowing down as much of my anxiety as possible to at least make this post. ^_^;

Snagret

Oct 25, 2017
I never posted much in the old thread, but maybe that'll change this time around :) Good to see so many familiar faces!

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? Cis Male
  • Your sexual orientation? Gay
  • Where Are You From? At least the sixth circle of hell
  • Where Do You Live? At least the fifth circle of hell
  • How Old Are you? 25-35
  • Favorite Type of Music? Progressive Death Metal, New 80s Retrowave/Outrun
  • Profession or Career interest? Explore the outer limits of bumhood
  • Favorite video game(s)? Too many RPGs. I can't decide.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading is the biggest one for sure. Taking care of stray cats.
Forgive the formatting, posting from Mobile and the will to do better escapes me. This thread will have hot guys, right?

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey LettersERA! Happy to see some familiar faces! I haven't posted in ages so looking forward to chat with y'all again!

Last edited:

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? Cis-male
  • Your sexual orientation? Bi
  • Where Are You From? Space
  • Where Do You Live?
    60fBThe.gif
  • How Old Are you? 27
  • Favorite Type of Music? I'm open to anything. Not a huge fan of metal or rap though.
  • Profession or Career interest? TBD
  • Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Beyond Good and Evil, Psychonauts, Zelda, Metroid, Halo, Resident Evil, Ace Attorney, Metal Gear, Fire Emblem Heroes, arcade racers, platformers, jrpgs
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? TV, cooking, exercise, movies, comics, books, trying new things

Last edited:

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity?: Male
  • Your sexual orientation?: Gay
  • Where Are You From?: Miami, FL
  • Where Do You Live?: Orlando, FL
  • How Old Are you?: 25
  • Favorite Type of Music?: Classical, soundtracks
  • Profession or Career interest?: Game programmer
  • Favorite video game(s)?: Ace Attorney, Smash Bros.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?: Anime, movies

Desparadina

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity?
  • Female + Female
  • Your sexual orientation?
  • Bisexual
  • Where Are You From?
  • US
  • Where Do You Live?
  • Fl
  • How Old Are you?
  • Favorite Type of Music?
  • Hip Hop, Vaporwave
  • Profession or Career interest?
  • Programming, IT,
  • Favorite video game(s)?
  • KH, FF, basically most SE games
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
  • Drawing and Writing

Sonata

Oct 25, 2017
Hello~ This is my first time posting here.

• Your gender? Your sexual identity? Woman
  • Where Are You From? São Paulo / Brazil
  • Where Do You Live? São Paulo / Brazil
  • How Old Are you? 28
  • Favorite Type of Music? Rock/metal, game music, classical
  • Profession or Career interest? Music & Piano teacher
  • Favorite video game(s)? Chrono Cross, Castlevania SOTN, Ace Attorney, Patapon, Rhythm Heaven
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, cosplay

OniLinkPlus

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity?
    Nonbinary, femme-ish?
  • Your sexual orientation?
    Pansexual
  • Where Are You From?
    Oregon
  • Where Do You Live?
    Also Oregon
  • How Old Are you?
  • Favorite Type of Music?
    P!nk. Specifically P!nk. I guess I like classic rock and 90s alt as well.
  • Profession or Career interest?
    Want to be a high school physics teacher, but I'm too in debt with student loans to go more in debt as a teacher. Oh well, maybe someday. For now, software development.
  • Favorite video game(s)?
    Xenoblade Xenogears Xenosaga. Also Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, and probably a few others I dunno I like lots of stuff.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
    There are things other than gaming?! I do Let's Play (it's just me entertaining myself don't watch) and math/physics problems for funsies because I'm a nerd.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
Halleloo, letters. I lurked a bit on that old crusty forum, but let me just slide right in here.

• Your gender? Your sexual identity? Cis-Male
  • Where Are You From? Illinois
  • Where Do You Live? Illinois
  • How Old Are you? 26
  • Favorite Type of Music? Pop, Indie-Rock mainly, but a touch of everything.
  • Profession or Career interest? Space intentionally left blank.
  • Favorite video game(s)? RPGs of all kinds, mostly JRPGs. Was a big WoW player but I don't game much anymore.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Cooking, reading, dragging former-NeoGAF user "Artemisia".

zero-one

Oct 25, 2017
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? Male
  • Where Are You From? USA
  • Where Do You Live? USA
  • How Old Are you? 22
  • Favorite Type of Music? K-pop, Rock, just about any type of music really
  • Profession or Career interest? Currently in college, planning on an engineering career in the future
  • Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy Series, Tales of Series, Zelda, Hatsune Miku Project Diva series
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Anime, manga, reading, Comics, Sci-fi
Hey Everyone! Was a lurker in the old thread. I plan to be much more active in this thread hopefully. Mostly just wanted to stop in and say hi for now.

Last edited:

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? Cis Female
  • Your sexual orientation? Asexual
  • Where Are You From? Hastromil
  • Where Do You Live? Milliways
  • How Old Are you? 21
  • Favorite Type of Music? Classical, Rock, and Alternative.
  • Profession or Career interest? A scientist.
  • Favorite video game(s)? Way too many to name.
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I read a lot and sometimes write when I'm not busy.
Hi everyone. It's nice to be here and I look forward to chatting with you all. :)

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Never really posted on the thread on the other Forum. Maybe I should change that here..
  • Your sexual orientation? Bi (not outed to my family etc tho)
  • Where Are You From? Switzerland
  • Where Do You Live? Eastern Switzerland
  • How Old Are you? 27
  • Favorite Type of Music? Mostly Metal
  • Profession or Career interest? IT
  • Favorite video game(s)? Almost anything from Nintendo, Assassins Creed, Final Fantasy, Guild Wars
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Watching movies/animes and reading some books and manga

Last edited:

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone! Might start hanging around here a bit...

• Your gender? Gender? I hardly know 'er! (It's weird, I use they/she)
  • Your sexual orientation? Panromatic asexual I think
  • Where Are You From? The Caribbean
  • Where Do You Live? A rock in the Caribbean
  • How Old Are you? 24
  • Favorite Type of Music? Video game OSTs/chiptunes lol
  • Profession or Career interest? Work for the equivalent of the National Parks Service of my country as an Environmental Scientist
  • Favorite video game(s)? The Wind Waker is my all time fave. Also love Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Overwatch, Undertale, gay girl VNs (indie or not), Splatoon
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Watching anime and cartoons, doodling, reading webcomics, scuba diving/snorkeling, birding. Recently been working on getting in shape aka I'm turning into a jock.

Deleted member 3811

Never posted in the old threads and I don't know if I'll be particularly active here either, but the title did give me a laugh. Maybe I'll try to remember to have a look now and then.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I sensed that there were fellow gays here and came running.
  • Where Are You From? Houston, TX
  • Where Do You Live? I already told y'all Houston, TX
  • How Old Are you? 27
  • Favorite Type of Music? Mostly Alternative and Pop I guess. Florence + The Machine fuels my soul.
  • Profession or Career interest? Eternal Optimist
  • Favorite video game(s)? Persona, Final Fantasy, TRAILS
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Swimming, writing, asking unanswerable questions about the universe.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
This should be fun. I'm always happy to meet fellow gays.

• Your gender? Your sexual identity? Cisgender Woman
  • Your sexual orientation? Bisexual (~Kinsey 4)
  • Where Are You From? San Francisco
  • Where Do You Live? Los Angeles
  • How Old Are you? 25
  • Favorite Type of Music? Halsey
  • Profession or Career interest? Animation
  • Favorite video game(s)? Crash Bandicoot 2, Psychonauts, Alice: Madness Returns
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Ballet, Cycling, Cooking

Chamomile

Oct 25, 2017
Are non-White, non-White-passing LGBT+ men welcome in here? I believe that we should be as inclusive as possible.

Oct 25, 2017
This should be fun. I'm always happy to meet fellow gays.

• Your gender? Your sexual identity? Cisgender Woman
  • Your sexual orientation? Bisexual (~Kinsey 4)
  • Where Are You From? San Francisco
  • Where Do You Live? Los Angeles
  • How Old Are you? 25
  • Favorite Type of Music? Halsey
  • Profession or Career interest? Animation
  • Favorite video game(s)? Crash Bandicoot 2, Psychonauts, Alice: Madness Returns
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Ballet, Cycling, Cooking

Yasss, Crash 2! My favourite of the trilogy!

EasyRoad

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, lurker mostly, just wanna say hi

• Where Are You From? Bahia, Brazil
  • Where Do You Live? Bahia, Brazil
  • How Old Are you? 29
  • Favorite Type of Music? Rock, orchestrated music and above all: ABBA
  • Profession or Career interest? Ask me in 2 years lol
  • Favorite video game(s)? Platformers, WarioWare, Souls games (especially Bloodborne)
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? That's an area I need to improve... ask me in 2 years again lol

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I make a habit of replaying it once a year if I can. The remake has been such a blessing. :)

Yup! I finally just got it recently! Crash is THE series that got me into gaming so the remake was something I was absolutely interested in! It's been SUCH a treat to be able to replay them as Coco, she was always my favourite and the one i'd pick in Crash Team Racing as a kid :p

Deleted member 2954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
comicbookguygif.gif

• Your gender? Male Your sexual identity? Male
  • Your sexual orientation? gay
  • Where Are You From? texas
  • Where Do You Live? texas
  • How Old Are you? 31
  • Favorite Type of Music? pop, r&b, jpop
  • Profession or Career interest? retail
  • Favorite video game(s)? sims,pokemon, zelda, mario, dragon quest monsters, metal gear solid, gta
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? movies

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Yup! I finally just got it recently! Crash is THE series that got me into gaming so the remake was something I was absolutely interested in! It's been SUCH a treat to be able to replay them as Coco, she was always my favourite and the one i'd pick in Crash Team Racing as a kid :p
Oh that's fun! I think I generally ran as Cortex or Dingodile in CTR, especially if I was playing with friends. Dingo and Tiny were the fastest characters, albeit harder to control, and I appreciated that challenge. I never got around to playing as Coco in the remaster because she doesn't have all of the special death animations that Crash does (basically any animation that goes off model, she doesn't have). So I just stuck to Crash. But it's such a good idea for them to have her in it.

Do you have any favorite levels? I've always loved the snow levels and the ruins levels.

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Your gender? Your Sexual Identity? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Indiana
Where Do You Live? Chicago
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music? Electronic and Rock, Hip Hop and a bunch of varied artists
Profession or Career interest? Pet Stylist
Favorite video game(s)? Dota, Pokemon, Destiny, Civilization
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Photography, Art, Horticulture, Collecting vinyl and figures, and my boyfriend Kitchenmotors

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • Your gender? Your sexual identity? Bi-gendered! He or She is great :)
  • Your sexual orientation? Pan
  • Where Are You From? Baltimore
  • Where Do You Live? Columbia, MD
  • How Old Are you? 23
  • Favorite Type of Music? Vaporwave, Chill Trap, Hip-Hop, Pop
  • Profession or Career interest? Filmmaker
  • Favorite video game(s)? Bayonetta, Pokemon, Nier:Automata, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon's Dogma, The Witcher 3
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Sex, Screenwriting, Filmmaking, Dancing

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
  • Your gender? Male
  • Where Are You From? Florida
  • Where Do You Live? Florida
  • How Old Are you? 25
  • Favorite Type of Music? Anything that's a hit, mainly Pop
  • Profession or Career interest? Marketing
  • Favorite video game(s)? BioShock, Mass Effect, Wind Waker, Rockstar Games, Naughty Dog Games
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Movies, books, TV

Oct 25, 2017
Oh that's fun! I think I generally ran as Cortex or Dingodile in CTR, especially if I was playing with friends. Dingo and Tiny were the fastest characters, albeit harder to control, and I appreciated that challenge. I never got around to playing as Coco in the remaster because she doesn't have all of the special death animations that Crash does (basically any animation that goes off model, she doesn't have). So I just stuck to Crash. But it's such a good idea for them to have her in it.

Do you have any favorite levels? I've always loved the snow levels and the ruins levels.

Oh man! I could never, EVER control Tiny or Dingo, those types of characters are always the hardest for me to utilize in kart racers, I mainly played as Coco, Pura, Polar and occasionally Crash! I never knew that Coco had more limited death animations! But yeah, it was a very good idea to include her as an option!

Oh man, Warped had some of the most imaginative levels! The kissing frog, medieval levels, the tomb levels, the future based levels and the Arabian levels were all a visual treat and the enemies were very funny. All of the riding levels (except the Pura ones) turn me off from the game a lot more than I'd like but the platforming levels were great! Crash 2 had more consistency and some really imaginative (and challenging) levels! Crash 1 had some great but frustrating levels and the mechanics weren't as refined imo, I love the addition of sliding, belly flopping, high jumping and crawling in Crash 2.