• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
my experience is that guys don't give a shit as to what you say you're looking for... which is obnoxious sometimes. I very clearly state that I won't talk to blank profiles/ones without pictures and yet I get messages all the time "hey."

and while I don't look for sex I got a very polite "may I see your cock please" message the other night hahaha
yeah. but also the amount of messages i get now compared to last time i used it doubled LOL
like bitch, i just installed the app. are you a bot or what.

Last edited:

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
um excuse you

the only way the revolution will be complete is if we can take the gay weed and go to space

Ack, what an embarrassing omission!

Edit: Also surely Tim Hecker must have a role in the revolution, for aesthetic reasons. Through him we musically remember past death and our own deaths. (Really I'm just thought crawling things I really like, including the aesthetic 'pointlessness' of abstract philosophical theology. I'm feeling a lot more myself.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHjm5U4mjdo

Last edited:

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
A guy I had a crush on years ago just discovered I'm gay. I was soooooo obsessed by him. He's also from Kosovo and had a girfriend back then. I always fantasized about him and his thick soccer thighs and handsome face. But I never made it clear that I liked him. I was not out back then and I thought he was straight

Well, now he's discovered that I'm gay, he tells me he always had a crush on me as well. And that he still likes me.

But I told him that I'm with someone. He still wants to meet...
And he still seems to have a girlfriend.

I'm not going to do anything. But I secretly want to see him naked. Maybe I'll fish for nudes.

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
A guy I had a crush on years ago just discovered I'm gay. I was soooooo obsessed by him. He's also from Kosovo and had a girfriend back then. I always fantasized about him and his thick soccer thighs and handsome face. But I never made it clear that I liked him. I was not out back then and I thought he was straight

Well, now he's discovered that I'm gay, he tells me he always had a crush on me as well. And that he still likes me.

But I told him that I'm with someone. He still wants to meet...
And he still seems to have a girlfriend.

I'm not going to do anything. But I secretly want to see him naked. Maybe I'll fish for nudes.

Yeaaaahhh, I'd leave this one alone, personally. Situations like this almost never end well and even if you do end up seeing him naked, well, sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality, you know?

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Yeah I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. Even being in an open marriage some dudes think that means I'll climb on top of them even if their relationship doesn't allow for that and yikes. No thanks. That's trouble just waiting to happen.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
You know, as gays we sort of curtail common conceptions of heteronormative living.

Which is cute and nice. Until you consider that a lot of us see other men's bodies as commodities, and consistently push the boundaries of consent with the tools given to us by modern living.

Just sayin' 🤐

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
He sent me messages last saturday night. Asking me if I was alone. He just finished partying and wanted to visit me.

I told him NO, not interested. And I had my bf lying next to me.

What's with these "heterosexuals" thinking gay men are so easy to score*

Paying him attention was a bad idea. I only told him that I had a crush on him yeeaars ago. That doesn't mean I want to have sex with him now. And he has a gf.

I asked him politely to go to his gf.

*(I would've invited him over if I would be single tho hehe)

Kevyt

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA
I had something very interesting said to me (it was actually a text message) and a conversation which made me feel both flattered and a bit like wait... I'm not sure how I feel about that.

There's this guy who is bi who texted me the other day that the reason why he wanted to top, and top me (I mostly top) was because he really wanted to sex with a woman, hence he is in "topping mode." I've been telling him that there are women who are into penetrative sex (penetrating their male partners) as well... and for some reason it feels like this is playing a bit into gender roles/stereotypes? It also makes me feel like well he wants to have sex with women but since that didn't happen, I'm the next thing that's available? I dunno... lol I told him he should go and seek sexual relationships with women, as per his needs but said to this that it was more difficult with women and overall it's easier to have sex with men, like me. So I'm just thinking to myself "ok..." I think those are some very outdated views about female sexuality and men being perceived as more horny and easier to sex.

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
I love Netflix's social media person. They're the only person stanning harder for Carol than me.

This Christmas watch the best, and gayest, Christmas film ever. Watch Carol.
CslN.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
In media what 2 (or more) characters were written as probably/could easily be seen as gay without going over?

Remembering one of the too many podcast I listen to sparked this as they question with the answer of. Rory and Paris of Gilmore Girls

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
Ack, what an embarrassing omission!

Edit: Also surely Tim Hecker must have a role in the revolution, for aesthetic reasons. Through him we musically remember past death and our own deaths. (Really I'm just thought crawling things I really like, including the aesthetic 'pointlessness' of abstract philosophical theology. I'm feeling a lot more myself.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHjm5U4mjdo
ytma!▶Load description.
I just stumbled in here again, and though I haven't posted in a billion trillion years, I love Hecker. That is all.

I love Netflix's social media person. They're the only person stanning harder for Carol than me.

This Christmas watch the best, and gayest, Christmas film ever. Watch Carol.
CslN.gif

I really didn't like this movie at all. I saw it after Blue is the Warmest Color, and totally felt like this was uninteresting and dull. I couldn't sympathize with Carol at all, unlike both characters from the other movie.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017

Go listen to "Honest". Album was made by queer social media/YT person Eric Taxxon. Check out the twitter as well, be prepared for gorgeous nudes (including wieners) at times. (Link me up, Scotty!)

(I'm so smitten with "Honest" ahhh! What a feel-good song, just the right mood for lonely (or not so lonely) gay peeps imo.)

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Ha, Discord is actually pretty intuitive once you get used to it. I've had an account for like 2 years now, but only started using it within the last few months.

Deleted member 18360

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To be honest, I just haven't had the will to cross the threshold yet, and I'm not yet sure that I have the will now :p

What are people going to do post-facebook (messenger) since facebook the company is trash? I can't really get with twitter as social media even though it's the source of like most good memes now.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all should check out the Trans Language Primer. It's a great resource, and good for sharing with cis folks who might be wary of trying to understand trans folks because they don't have the language with which to do so.

Also, I love you all. Big hugs to all us queers who survived the holidays. Shit was tough for me, as always, but I made it. <3

https://www.translanguageprimer.org/

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
I can't keep up with busy Discord servers. It drives some part of me up the wall and makes my anxiety flare something fierce.

Same. For private group chats, I love it, but the constant notifications from larger servers are too much, even when they're muted. I have like this constant urge to check off every little tickbox that shows up.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I just like talking to people one to one anyway. 💁‍♀️

In other news, I'm so glad that emoji finally work here. 😭😭😭

You do you.

Same. For private group chats, I love it, but the constant notifications from larger servers are too much, even when they're muted. I have like this constant urge to check off every little tickbox that shows up.

Yeah. It's the same exact feeling I get from open world games with icons all over the map.

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Over the past week, I've gotten offers from literally 5 different guys to either sleep with their boyfriends while they watch or be a third for their threesome and it's got me confounded. Not that the idea of doing either particularly bothers me, just the fact that they all chose to ask me during this specific time period, unprompted. Are some of my gay friends telling guys to hit me up for things like this? Do I give off a vibe that says "Let me bang/get banged by your man"? I've been losing sleep over this lol.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Hey everyone, i'm new to the boards. So I thought it was appropriate to do the IBQ.

• Your gender? Your sexual identity? Cis Female
  • Your sexual orientation? Lesbian
  • Where Are You From? Brazil
  • Where Do You Live? Brazil
  • How Old Are you? 22
  • Favorite Type of Music? Indie rock, some pop, 80s music
  • Profession or Career interest? I work as a bartender.
  • Favorite video game(s)? Uncharted, Spider-Man, Super Mario, Tomb Raider
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Playing and watching soccer, biking, skating, watching movies, listen to music, hanging out with friends.

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey gang, my first post here might be a bit of a doozy. I consider myself an ally and a Q in LGBTQ (recently realizing, it still hasn't stuck with me). It's a moral dilemma, and one that I feel odd about, and rather would not ask Gaming for well.. obvious reasons.

I'm really interested in Dragon Quest XI and I really enjoyed everything about what I've seen and heard about it. But I'm conflicted due to the composer Sugiyama who is a war crime denier and anti-LGBTQ to the extent where he laughed at and dismissed the suicide rate of young folks in the community.

I've usually had an easy stance on stuff like this, where I just straight up don't support the individual (kanye west for example) or a corporation (Chic-Fil-A). Or games like Last Nite, Kingdomcome deliverance or now CDPR after their poor attempt (or lackthereof) of ass covering after several transphobic "jokes". It's easy for me to write them off. Where as here, it's seemingly just the composer, even though it's just one person, their presence is felt all throughout due to the OST, it's inescapable.

I'm conflicted, and I guess I'm curious where other likeminded people stand on topics like this. I feel like I'm being selfish and a traitor if I play this game because of this vile person.

Nigthwizard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
Happy new year everyone!

Hey gang, my first post here might be a bit of a doozy. I consider myself an ally and a Q in LGBTQ (recently realizing, it still hasn't stuck with me). It's a moral dilemma, and one that I feel odd about, and rather would not ask Gaming for well.. obvious reasons.

I'm really interested in Dragon Quest XI and I really enjoyed everything about what I've seen and heard about it. But I'm conflicted due to the composer Sugiyama who is a war crime denier and anti-LGBTQ to the extent where he laughed at and dismissed the suicide rate of young folks in the community.

I've usually had an easy stance on stuff like this, where I just straight up don't support the individual (kanye west for example) or a corporation (Chic-Fil-A). Or games like Last Nite, Kingdomcome deliverance or now CDPR after their poor attempt (or lackthereof) of ass covering after several transphobic "jokes". It's easy for me to write them off. Where as here, it's seemingly just the composer, even though it's just one person, their presence is felt all throughout due to the OST, it's inescapable.

I'm conflicted, and I guess I'm curious where other likeminded people stand on topics like this. I feel like I'm being selfish and a traitor if I play this game because of this vile person.

I'm not quite sure how to handle this, but remember that a game is not the work of just one person, also the west doesn't get the original soundtrack since he's an ass about it. So it's not like you'll hear his music, I hope it helps.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
not quite sure how to handle this, but remember that a game is not the work of just one person, also the west doesn't get the original soundtrack since he's an ass about it. So it's not like you'll hear his music, I hope it helps.
Unfortunately, he also essentially owns a third of the series and gets royalties and first refusal on just about everything that comes out of it, on top of being a massive prick. Normally it'd be easier to separate art from the "artist," but when it comes to DQ he's basically attached to the whole franchise.

And for what little its worth, everyone got the same godawful soundtrack for DQXI, but at least there's a PC version you can mod.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Skip DQXI. There are plenty of other good games out there, Sugiyama shouldn't get one penny from us, and that episode's OST is atrocious.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
Happy new years! Also, supes not buyin' it. Thanks for the input folks <3

I'm gonna be a bit pragmatic here for a second.

In this particular case, I think buying it or not is inconsequential. Dragon Quest is a multi-million selling franchise JUST in japan, so abstaining will NOT make any sort of difference, except a personal one.

The way we live now, there's no purely ethical comsuption of things. Regardless of how much we want it to be the case.

Ultimately, there is NOTHING us here in the other side of the world can do about Sugiyama except raise awareness. But buying the game or not is more like a drop-in-a-bucket kind of thing.

So I wouldn't judge you if ultimately bought the game. Even when I think Sugiyama is a deplorable human being and his views and actions are the ones of a monster.