• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
Hey I don't know how much I'll participate, I'm not good at being a member of online communities instead of just lurking and dropping the occasional one off comment but it feels good to type out that I'm into girls, even if it's only to strangers on the internet. I saw the questionaire thing in the op.
Welcome!

I never heard of Chulip. I looked into it, and saw that it had never been released here (outside of Japan and North America).

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Also since he ghosted me I now feel glad that my high ass told him he needed to get hard first when he already was lmao

I hope that made him feel like shit

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but he looked better in pictures and he turned the light off

Who turns the lights off entirely when theyre having sex, is this the 1950s amirite

do you think he photoshopped himself or did he just capture the best angle

z6wQEmj.gif

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
do you think he photoshopped himself or did he just capture the best angle

z6wQEmj.gif
I doubt he Photoshopped himself. Im not into guy's faces a lot so I think just seeing him in person set me back a little. He also had giant front teeth

Not tryna body shame but I'm still upset he ghosted me after reassuring and praising me all night

Not sure what the point was there. Its not like he was DL and felt intense shame or anything after

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
In my experience grindr is 40% supermodels with torso pics who are abrasive and dickish, 40% creepy old guys who send you way too formal messages and cant take a hint and then just a random amalgamation of everyone else

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt he Photoshopped himself. Im not into guy's faces a lot so I think just seeing him in person set me back a little. He also had giant front teeth

as long as they didn't touch the d it's all good~

Not sure what the point was there. Its not like he was DL and felt intense shame or anything after

I'm sorry :(

In my experience grindr is 40% supermodels with torso pics who are abrasive and dickish, 40% creepy old guys who send you way too formal messages and cant take a hint and then just a random amalgamation of everyone else

old men are so hot god

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Feeling a little bit emotional tonight. Me and my boyfriend went to the St. Patrick's day event at a local gay bar, there was mother there with her son and daughter. we were all at the front of the stage.

The drag queen on stage had noticed there were kids in the audience (it was still quite early, 3pm or so) and she started talking to them

It turns out the young boy (about 7 or 8) had been going to workshops ran by a local drag queen, and after a bunch of singalongs on stage the boy asked if he could do a lipsynch perfomance to Read You Wrote You from Drag Race.

He got up and performed and it was absolutely amazing, he said it was his first time performing In front of random people, at one point his mother at the front of the stage shouted "that's my son!" She was absolutely ecstatic.

I was so happy for the kid (the crowd went wild for him) and on one hand I'm super happy that he has such wonderful accepting and supportive parents and the opportunity to express himself that way, but on the other hand I'm super sad that I never got that confidence to be myself or be totally open about myself.

The world is a shitty place but at least for the LGBT youth it's only going to get better

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Feeling a little bit emotional tonight. Me and my boyfriend went to the St. Patrick's day event at a local gay bar, there was mother there with her son and daughter. we were all at the front of the stage.

The drag queen on stage had noticed there were kids in the audience (it was still quite early, 3pm or so) and she started talking to them

It turns out the young boy (about 7 or 8) had been going to workshops ran by a local drag queen, and after a bunch of singalongs on stage the boy asked if he could do a lipsynch perfomance to Read You Wrote You from Drag Race.

He got up and performed and it was absolutely amazing, he said it was his first time performing In front of random people, at one point his mother at the front of the stage shouted "that's my son!" She was absolutely ecstatic.

I was so happy for the kid (the crowd went wild for him) and on one hand I'm super happy that he has such wonderful accepting and supportive parents and the opportunity to express himself that way, but on the other hand I'm super sad that I never got that confidence to be myself or be totally open about myself.

The world is a shitty place but at least for the LGBT youth it's only going to get better

Wow, I could never imagine being brave enough to do anything like that so young, let alone having my family support me while I did it lol. Good for him.

whitehawk

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
He did use condoms but at the same time like I said, I was high and now I also have no way of contacting him so I'm just hoping that he didn't do anything nefarious. I dont think he did since few people would put as much effort into making sure he had a condom on as he did unfortunately and as far as I could feel he used one, but yeah. Really its the fact that he just straight ghosted that compounds my fear. What a fucking dick.

And the over analyzation is definitely an issue I'm having. He said he was clean and I believed him and we did oral for a total of 25 seconds because he was an idiot who almost made me throw up but yeah

12 weeks though, yeesh. I thought usually it was 14 days after an encounter. But yes lesson learned, no more grindr hookups at least not from people who I havent texted for a few days beforehand.

Any other tips and stuff
I generally just don't use Grindr. I've had It, but it's so creepy. At least too many people are.

Tbh I've been seeking out threesomes. I feel safer bring brought into a relationship. It feels like they've vetted each other already lmao.

I had one on Friday with this couple I hope to keep seeing :)

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State

omg <3 <3 <3

Oct 29, 2017
No lol

But yeah he was a dick which is even more depressing since he rambled on about how shitty his first time was and how he didnt wanna repeat that for someone else

Im still paranoid about stds just because I have a shitty immune system though and I feel like every person on grindr is on prep so i missed a memo

Several possibilities:
1. He has no self-awareness and didn't really think of reciprocating. After a guy gets off it's like a light switch that's been turned completely off.
2. From my experience, hookups have absolutely zero expectations and almost always lead to absolutely nothing. I've had guys bail out even after making plans to see each other more than once. A couple of guys that bailed in the middle of hooking up. One dude said he was "tired" and he was in town on business but he would come back in a couple of weeks, he kept repeating "couple of weeks", he had blocked me literally in the time it took me to get back to my place. One or two people who were clearly nervous af and made up some random excuse to bail 5-10 minutes within meeting up, before trying anything (seriously, some excuses are flat out hilarious). Point is, the flaking is real. People acting like garbage are real. People treating you like disposable whatevers are real. Eventually you either just develop a thick skin as that's the "cost" of partaking in hookup culture, or you bail on it entirely. I've done the latter.
3. After a hookup, the morning after usually leaves one of you with absolutely zero desire to see each other again. Not that it's any kind of indictment on you as a person if it happens to you, but that's kind of how some men are wired. Hell, it's happened to me, and while I've never outright just ghosted and blocked/unmatched someone out of the blue, I can see how taking that easy-way-out is appealing. Saying no to someone despite saying yes to everything the night before makes you feel like a douchebag and people just avoid the confrontation. When they unmatch/block out of the blue, they don't care about the other person at all, they just want you to disappear.

tl;dr - Based on almost no information about you as a person, I'm pretty confident in saying it was nothing you did wrong, and STDs likely are not a factor in this. Some people simply lose interest after a hookup and don't know how to let people down easily. It's how hookup culture works I'm afraid.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
So I started HRT on Tuesday with 2mg Estradiol and 100 MG of Spironolactone, taken twice a day.

It's kind of funny how much more comfortable I feel posting in here. It's one thing to say you're trans, but I felt like being trans but without HRT even started made me kind of a fraud. Keep on keeping on, dudes and dudettes.

Almost a week after I started, I'm no longer getting nausea, my changing sense of smell has led to some embarrassments (Oregano makes me horny somehow), and I've been in a MUCH better mood even despite the nausea. The only thing to deal with now is that I'm having some issues sleeping through the night. But overall, it's going pretty good!

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
So I started HRT on Tuesday with 2mg Estradiol and 100 MG of Spironolactone, taken twice a day.

It's kind of funny how much more comfortable I feel posting in here. It's one thing to say you're trans, but I felt like being trans but without HRT even started made me kind of a fraud. Keep on keeping on, dudes and dudettes.

Almost a week after I started, I'm no longer getting nausea, my changing sense of smell has led to some embarrassments (Oregano makes me horny somehow), and I've been in a MUCH better mood even despite the nausea. The only thing to deal with now is that I'm having some issues sleeping through the night. But overall, it's going pretty good!

Congrats! :)

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State

aaa thats great to hear <3

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I keep wanting to wear skirts out in public (I'm bi and cis male) but I can't work up the courage to go out and shop for one, let alone actually wear it. I've gotten used to painting my nails and going out in public with that at least, but this next step of my "fuck your gender norms" movement is proving to be tough.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
Ugh, I keep wanting to wear skirts out in public (I'm bi and cis male) but I can't work up the courage to go out and shop for one, let alone actually wear it. I've gotten used to painting my nails and going out in public with that at least, but this next step of my "fuck your gender norms" movement is proving to be tough.
LOL the first time I went to a bargain store to look at girly stuff I almost had a panic attack

Now I just waltz in to the women's section at any store like I own the place >;D

(given I'm more comfy when I'm already in femme mode)

It's weird, I'm afraid of like... most things but that doesn't bother me any longer

You can do it, unleash your inner femboi muahaha

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
hello everyone! I need ... help.

I will fly to Houston, Texas from Germany and for some time, I've been chatting with a guy who lives there, I really like him and we seem to connect, we've both been waiting long for this opportunity to meet. The thing is, I am only in transit there and after 10 or so hours, I must take a flight somewhere else, the time I can spend in Houston is around 3 PM to 9 PM so not at night which is good.

my idea was to meet somewhere downtown for a coffee but he's offering to pick my up at the airport... and I don't want him to.

I don't want to sit in a car with a man I don't know in a huge city and have no idea where I am heading. just no.

how can I explain this to him without offending him or being rude? I can't think of a single line that sounds right.

I want to take the METRO bus from the airport to the city and then meet him there and talk in an open public space.

any advice?

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cryptofascists and the weak ass centrists that defend them have me fantasizing about a hypothetical queer nation state more and more.

Deleted member 18360

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm literally bombarded by "conservatives/christians are being persecuted by the all powerful Illegal Muslim LGBTQXYZ Agenda" all day every day and i want to die

It's funny how they can be so badly persecuted, while still not learning even a bit of humility. It's almost like they're not being persecuted at all.

(That's rough. You seem to carry it with good humour, at least.)

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
I know this feel. Once you do finally find something in your size, you can use that as a good basis for online shopping. Department store sites have return policies, and some will have free returns (ASOS does if you hit a payment threshold).

Pretty sure black leggings and a mini skirt will look good on literally everyone, but the only person that's seen me in that is my mirror. #CowardPower

Inukage

Oct 25, 2017
Down Under
Gibbs and Everyone else, I have another update regarding my situation with my Crush (Mr. S)

Yesterday night was his Birthday and I decided it to host it at mine, had invited his mum and my family over for a BBQ. While my Dad and Brother prepared the BBQ me and Mr. S went inside to collect some stuff to put the cooked food on and on the way back outside my dad seemed really, really angry and blurted out there's no gays in my family, I just laugh and so does Mr. S, but things got a bit awkward from then on wards as when Mr. S was cutting the cake my SIL said to him make sure you make a wish and my brother then says wishing for Inukage to strip for him tonight and again we laugh, but Mr S went super red and went quiet.

Anyways afterwards we decided to game it up in my room a little bit and I was about to say I'm tempted to (tempted to kill my team-mate)... and before I had a chance to finish my brother said have anal and I just laughed it off, He then left and went out with his misses, things were fine between me and Mr. S and didn't seem awkward at all, I'm just a little confused to what happened, are they starting to pick up on the vibe or I'm worried something else was said…

It's really such a shame, I get along really well with my Family, but both my Brother and Dad are Bigots when it comes to sexuality, also in saying that my Brother has heaps of Gay mates which I've always found strange as when he thinks of me being Gay he gets mad… he has said to me and Mr.S once out of the blue that he would hate to think either of us were gay as he couldn't imagine me having sex with another man….

Also later on in the night Mr S decided to join me from his house for a few online games and over intercoms was singing Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight, which was very cute and comforting after the amount of anxiety I had over dinner. Mr S was asking me to take off either Friday or Monday off as he has both of them days off so that we could chill together, so I'm probably going to try take either one of them off and will see what happens and I asked him if we could go for a long walk together he has agreed, I want to get his opinion on what was said last night and to gauge his feeling

P.S on Monday I was finally able to come out to someone for the first time and it feels really good, He was super supportive and said this doesn't change our relationship at all, one step closer to a better and happier me!

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mireyagonz...opy&quiz_result=121487523_361646774#121487523

You got: Sailor Moon and Sailor Neptune

You always put your friends before yourself, and you treat them like they're your family. You're often quite naive but, over time, you've learned how to open up your heart without fully entrusting someone as soon as you meet them. You're a restless one: you can never sit still, and you always want to learn new things to keep yourself busy. Your natural charms have tons of people chasing after you, but you'd rather not get distracted and focus on what's really important: you.

Idk how accurate that is but I'm definitely part Usagi

Deleted member 18360

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You got: Sailor Pluto and Sailor Mars
Getting along with other people is something of a complicated dance for you, and it's not because you're a jerk (even though a lot of people think that), but because it makes you feel anxious. Making friends is tough for you, but you don't entirely mind because you love your own company. Plus, you have a really hard time expressing your feelings, and people write you off as just being insensitive. But that's not true! You do have a heart, and it's a big one.

They're both style icons tbh so I'll take it.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
I know this feel. Once you do finally find something in your size, you can use that as a good basis for online shopping. Department store sites have return policies, and some will have free returns (ASOS does if you hit a payment threshold).

Pretty sure black leggings and a mini skirt will look good on literally everyone, but the only person that's seen me in that is my mirror. #CowardPower
god yes i luv leggings

i wear them they look neat and don't need to shave as often woooo

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
Gibbs and Everyone else, I have another update regarding my situation with my Crush (Mr. S)

Yesterday night was his Birthday and I decided it to host it at mine, had invited his mum and my family over for a BBQ. While my Dad and Brother prepared the BBQ me and Mr. S went inside to collect some stuff to put the cooked food on and on the way back outside my dad seemed really, really angry and blurted out there's no gays in my family, I just laugh and so does Mr. S, but things got a bit awkward from then on wards as when Mr. S was cutting the cake my SIL said to him make sure you make a wish and my brother then says wishing for Inukage to strip for him tonight and again we laugh, but Mr S went super red and went quiet.

Anyways afterwards we decided to game it up in my room a little bit and I was about to say I'm tempted to (tempted to kill my team-mate)... and before I had a chance to finish my brother said have anal and I just laughed it off, He then left and went out with his misses, things were fine between me and Mr. S and didn't seem awkward at all, I'm just a little confused to what happened, are they starting to pick up on the vibe or I'm worried something else was said…

It's really such a shame, I get along really well with my Family, but both my Brother and Dad are Bigots when it comes to sexuality, also in saying that my Brother has heaps of Gay mates which I've always found strange as when he thinks of me being Gay he gets mad… he has said to me and Mr.S once out of the blue that he would hate to think either of us were gay as he couldn't imagine me having sex with another man….

Also later on in the night Mr S decided to join me from his house for a few online games and over intercoms was singing Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight, which was very cute and comforting after the amount of anxiety I had over dinner. Mr S was asking me to take off either Friday or Monday off as he has both of them days off so that we could chill together, so I'm probably going to try take either one of them off and will see what happens and I asked him if we could go for a long walk together he has agreed, I want to get his opinion on what was said last night and to gauge his feeling

P.S on Monday I was finally able to come out to someone for the first time and it feels really good, He was super supportive and said this doesn't change our relationship at all, one step closer to a better and happier me!
Agh., I have so many thoughts but have no idea where to start. You don't know me but just know that I am super interested in this love story, I am super supportive of you, and I hope that you and Mr S really are meant for each other. Either way, props for coming out! I am eagerly awaiting your next update

Inukage

Oct 25, 2017
Down Under
Agh., I have so many thoughts but have no idea where to start. You don't know me but just know that I am super interested in this love story, I am super supportive of you, and I hope that you and Mr S really are meant for each other. Either way, props for coming out! I am eagerly awaiting your next update

Thanks MetalGearZed, really do appreciate your words of support, even if you are a stranger it still does mean a lot to me ! I also hope we're meant for each other we literally have the exact same tastes, ideology and beliefs, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else!

Also thanks :D it took so much courage to say it and I'm proud of myself! This time last year I had the idea that it would be better for me to stay in the closet as I didn't want ruin my relationship with family and ect, but screw that I'm going to start living for myself!

Last edited:

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks MetalGearZed, really do appreciate your words of support, even if you are a stranger it still does mean a lot to me ! I also hope we're meant for each other we literally have the exact same tastes, ideology and beliefs, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else!

Also thanks :D it took so much courage to say it and I'm proud of myself! This time last year I had the idea that it would be better for me to stay in the closet as I didn't want ruin my relationship with family and ect, but screw that I'm going to start living for myself!
Wish i had your same courage in that regard 🤐

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017
Best of luck, Inukage!

I will fly to Houston, Texas from Germany and for some time, I've been chatting with a guy who lives there, I really like him and we seem to connect, we've both been waiting long for this opportunity to meet. The thing is, I am only in transit there and after 10 or so hours, I must take a flight somewhere else, the time I can spend in Houston is around 3 PM to 9 PM so not at night which is good.

my idea was to meet somewhere downtown for a coffee but he's offering to pick my up at the airport... and I don't want him to.

I don't want to sit in a car with a man I don't know in a huge city and have no idea where I am heading. just no.

how can I explain this to him without offending him or being rude? I can't think of a single line that sounds right.

I want to take the METRO bus from the airport to the city and then meet him there and talk in an open public space.

any advice?
Delio, LET THE MAN USE THE METRO BUS. DON'T BE LIKE THAT!

Just be honest and polite. I'm sure he will understand.

RatskyWatsky

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how they can be so badly persecuted, while still not learning even a bit of humility. It's almost like they're not being persecuted at all.

(That's rough. You seem to carry it with good humour, at least.)

this tea

(thanks i almost kicked an old man in throat the other day at the post office)

Archmage

Oct 25, 2017

any advice?

Show him this post.

I'm serious: If you can't think of the words, this might be the next best option

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, it's been a bit since I posted in here.

First off, can someone hook me up back with the Discord link again? I kinda left it due to personal reasons (unrelated to the server, for the record) and just needed some time for myself. Kinda wanna hop back in, but I do feel a little... embarrassed to ask for the invite link again. Doesn't help I'm also really damn shy and have anxiety issues... DM or whatever is fine.

Anyways, second. Has anyone here kinda been dealing with the fact there isn't a lot of LGBT groups in your local areas? GoErie has some stuff about LGBT friendly companies, but really not a lot of... specific outlets/groups, though.

We have... one local gay bar/club (literally the only one to my knowledge that exists in this city, there used to be more, but I don't know what happened), but there's a lot of screwiness with the hours the bar runs at. All the bars and clubs run more or less all day (with closing hours around 2-3AMish), but for some reason, the open at 8PM, which is... unusually late. I almost wonder if it's due to some screwiness with the city allowing usage of the building or something (Erie's not the most... progressive city, honestly). I use the bus system, but most of the buses end at around 10:50PM or so, so it really doesn't give me much time to do anything there, really.

Plus, given my limited income and costs of Uber/Lift/etc., it's kinda not something I can feasibly do, if at all.

And for just general groups and stuff, there's literally nothing here. MeetUps are completely devoid of anything, unless you want to participate in religious groups and stuff. I scanned Pittsburgh's MeetUps and there's literally over a thousand of different groups (including a ton of LGBT ones), but that's 2-3 hours away. I don't drive, so... Plus given the distance.. Yeah.

I've mentioned it before I've been considering moving (I think in the Discord server, but elsewhere too), but money is a huge barrier, and I'm on disability due to my mental health issues. I've attempted to try and seek employment, but I've had issues with being in a program that helped me seek out employment that it didn't end well for me, so I had to scale back. While I wouldn't lose my insurance or anything (would just have to update my addresses with social security and welfare offices), I'm still largely unfamiliar with what resources are available down there to help me with my issues. I currently attend therapy sessions, and on medication for my mental health issues, but in the long run, I woudn't even know where to start.

My only option has been discussing this with my sister, since she lives down there and I know she'd help, but... I don't know.

Either way, if anyone can maybe offer some advice what I should do in this situation, that'd be great.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo....

Haven't posted here in a while but, I met this dude a couple months ago via Twitter. Physically he's just...ah, gorgeous. But, once we started talking I found myself even more attracted to him. We just clicked! Great sense of humor, humble, kind.

Anyway, we finally had a date last weekend! He came over and we went out for dinner and coffee. It was just great. Like so much fun, and definite chemistry. The next day he invited me to a St. Patrick's Day party and we had a blast again! I stayed in his room and we cuddled (nothing more, ya pervs 🤣😜).

And now, third date this weekend!! I'm gonna make dinner and we are gonna watch a movie. I'm so damn excited!! I've never felt like this about someone before. He sent me a selfie the other day and it was just this whole body "holy shit" reaction lmao. I dunno how else to explain it. I'm just really crushing on this dude, hard. He has said the same to me, and is always texting me little things about hoping I have a good day, and making sure I got home from work alright, etc. We both agreed to focus on getting to know each other and such, and the physical things will come naturally later. It just feels so nice after being in the "hookup" scene for so long, and a couple failed relationships.

Anyway, just wanted to share a (currently) very happy story. Can't wait for Sunday!!!