• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I hate heat & heatwaves with a neverending passion, so I guess the next 50 years of my life are gonna be... challenging. If I don't die during a civil war before or something else like a mass-exodus.

Aarglefarg

Oct 27, 2017
It's the middle of winter and our central heating broke a few days ago. There was suddenly a smell of smoke of unclear origin through the house, but the smoke detectors (which are working) didn't go off. I turned off the heat We'll be without it for a week.

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
How is everybody dealing with this heatwave?

By locking myself in my air conditioned room, marathoning The Golden Girls, and eating only ice cream and popsicles, of course.
FX is killing it for me. Always Sunny's last season closed off with a beautiful firework and then I find this show. Been binge watching almost the whole first season while I was hungover and at home today. A rough time the way they portray it in the show but I so wish there were balls for me to visit where I grew up.

Patsy Hello Patsy! Good to see fellow mainlanders here. 😎

Pose is actually the only FX show I watch, I just realized lol. Been meaning to start Always Sunny for ages now. Had no idea it was even ending. But yeah, the show got me really interested in ball culture. Rewatched Paris Is Burning after finishing S1 of Pose and it took on a whole new light. Still can't vogue to save my life, though lol.

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
Fighting my roommates to keep the AC on.

Not sure which one it is, but one of them keeps on turning the AC off and opening up all the windows and I'm like "nooo it's nearly 90F out right now!"

Mulligan

Oct 29, 2017
Going on a date with a trans woman the first time later this week. We've really clicked and she's absolutely gorgeous. I really can't wait to meet her in person. Any advice?

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
Pose is actually the only FX show I watch, I just realized lol. Been meaning to start Always Sunny for ages now. Had no idea it was even ending. But yeah, the show got me really interested in ball culture. Rewatched Paris Is Burning after finishing S1 of Pose and it took on a whole new light. Still can't vogue to save my life, though lol.

Always Sunny is hard to watch at times. If you got a lot of time on your hand and are in the right mood it becomes a bit easier to watch that show. It's worth it though. It's among the most memorable and meaningful black comedy shows I've seen so far.

As for Pose and what you said about it, I can only dream of moving like they are able to. And I'm also impressed by the costumes they wear for special evenings (like when they make this show that looks like something out of an acid trip in the episode where wannabe Wallstreet shark visits a Ball and gets freaked out lol).

NoirSuede

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those of you guys who live in a non-English speaking country, does your language have a word for LGBT thats not just the English word?

Dec 4, 2018
Hello All!

While SF Pride is over, for anyone in CA in the Bay Area; don't forget Silicon Valley Pride that happens in August. There is a parade and a festival area. Ironically, non of the tech companies save for Microsoft show up. Sadly, the festival is right across the street from Adobe. Google and Apple are near by too.

Anyway, I'll be there too. Hopefully I can get some showing from my company. Last year I walked for the Billy DrFrank LGTBQA+ center.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Does anyone have any idea where you can buy the shirt Lacey Baker is wearing (on the left)?
Can't find it anywhere online. Would hope to ship to UK.

screenshot2019-07-07aldjfq.png

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
Married my best friend yesterday! So happy to have Sai and his extraordinary partner Kisaya be a part of my husbands and I's life <3

Queue up bad insta-story pic someone took lol

1cKzS2z.jpg

NoirSuede

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This question might get me banned here but I've had it ever since I was a kid:

If you guys became president of your country, what would you guys do to religion? Especially the ones that denounce LGBT

OP
OP
Sai

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Was soooo happy to celebrate with Dany and his man this weekend 🥰 My heart was so full, and I cried a lot!!!

If you guys became president of your country, what would you guys do to religion? Especially the ones that denounce LGBT

why have you had this obnoxiously leading question since you were a kid?

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here from Washington DC and can speak to how the hookup apps go in the city? I have an airbnb to myself for a long weekend at the end of the month and was considering packing "extra" stuff in my bag...

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I forgot how easy it was to have sex as a gay man. Ever since I've been single, I've been having sex with different men every two or three days.
I need to calm down, though.

But I really like being single. Let's see how long this will last.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017

I guess I'd enforce a system where all churches need to house a percentage of homeless people depending on its size. Every installation would need a shelter/sleeping area.

They would also need to have food banks on specific days of the week (again, percentage based) or they'd be fined.

Churches of a certain size and up would need to pay taxes. No more celebrity mega-churches.

NoirSuede

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So basically about a year ago, people started to troll professional Tekken players by asking whether they're gay, which sparked a mini-chain where the players would then call each other gay as an insult ("Mupaper is true gay"), and by the end of it the guy who was first trolled, Kkokoma, got publicly humiliated in a tournament because his opponent showed Kkokoma's Rem cosplay (that he only did because he lost a dare with a friend on stream, who dared him in the first place because they knew of the trolling) as a joke:

And somehow to this day Kkokoma is known as the "famous gay Tekken streamer".

I'm surprised that this whole situation isn't getting more attention considering how much casual homophobia it ended up by the end

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI

So basically about a year ago, people started to troll professional Tekken players by asking whether they're gay, which sparked a mini-chain where the players would then call each other gay as an insult ("Mupaper is true gay"), and by the end of it the guy who was first trolled, Kkokoma, got publicly humiliated in a tournament because his opponent showed Kkokoma's Rem cosplay (that he only did because he lost a dare with a friend on stream, who dared him in the first place because they knew of the trolling) as a joke:

And somehow to this day Kkokoma is known as the "famous gay Tekken streamer".

I'm surprised that this whole situation isn't getting more attention considering how much casual homophobia it ended up by the end

Eh, that's disappointing but pretty par for the course for the gaming community. Not saying we should just lie down and accept this stuff, but it quickly gets exhausting trying to hold gamers accountable for every instance of homophobia they display.

Oct 28, 2017
So um, hi, everyone.

I'm a 27 year old dude and this past Sunday, it finally dawned on me that I'm bisexual and have been repressing it for my whole life because of my fears of what it would do to my familial relationships.

When I realized it, I just broke down and started crying in a way I haven't done in years and years. Everything made sense. There's a whole side of me that I've never even entertained or explored.

I've only told a couple of very close friends, most of which are from a long time ago and now live far away. I've only told one friend in person.

So... Yeah. I guess y'all will be seeing me around a bit more.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
So um, hi, everyone.

I'm a 27 year old dude and this past Sunday, it finally dawned on me that I'm bisexual and have been repressing it for my whole life because of my fears of what it would do to my familial relationships.

When I realized it, I just broke down and started crying in a way I haven't done in years and years. Everything made sense. There's a whole side of me that I've never even entertained or explored.

I've only told a couple of very close friends, most of which are from a long time ago and now live far away. I've only told one friend in person.

Welcome! :)

Masquerader

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Married my best friend yesterday! So happy to have Sai and his extraordinary partner Kisaya be a part of my husbands and I's life <3

Queue up bad insta-story pic someone took lol

1cKzS2z.jpg

I know we've barely interacted (maybe once many years ago pfft), but I am so happy for you, it's always beautiful to see things actually going well on the internet in terms of romance. May you live happy and long gay lives together!

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So um, hi, everyone.

Welcome and stick around if you need to talk or discuss anything we are here. open ears open eyes open heart <3. Edit: Also if you wanna look at the OP and do a full ice breaker post do so. Tell us what ever you'd feel comfortable sharing. Happy posting

Oct 28, 2017
Welcome and stick around if you need to talk or discuss anything we are here. open ears open eyes open heart <3. Edit: Also if you wanna look at the OP and do a full ice breaker post do so. Tell us what ever you'd feel comfortable sharing. Happy posting
Will do!

• Cis male
  • Bisexual
  • Tacoma, WA, intend to move to Chicago in 2020
  • 27 years old
  • Primarily into punk, ska, hip-hop, EDM, metal and industrial. I have tattoos based on designs from Nine Inch Nails and Streetlight Manifesto.
  • Work in the auto industry for the time being.
  • Wind Waker is all-time #1. Super Metroid, Rock Band series, Night in the Woods, Arkham games, Zelda BotW, Bloodborne, Smash series and AC New Leaf are others near the top of my list.
  • Other hobbies: Hiking/running, film, going to concerts or comedy shows, writing, and travel.

Nov 13, 2017
Did anyone in here experience any side effects when they started taking Truvada? I've been taking it for like 10 days now and it's been making me so sick 😭